Would you replace your currency for euro?

70% of Poles like their złoty currency so much that they would never replace it for euro-currency.

Media scare Poles now that if we don't listen to Germany and don't agree on taking euro-currency, Russia will conquer us.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/342178-russia-nuke-warsaw-clark/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/6480227/Russia-simulates-nuclear-attack-on-Poland.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/anne-applebaum-war-in-europe-is-not-a-hysterical-idea/2014/08/29/815f29d4-2f93-11e4-bb9b-997ae96fad33_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=epwznxJ8zaE
youtube.com/watch?v=I2DJZEq6EfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Russia will conquer us
Why?

Some media say that Russia wants to nuke Poland and kill millions of Poles to prove that its nukes work and to prove that NATO doesn't work.

i want to pay with my kings not some shitty buildings

poland, bitch to russia now bitch to germany

a jak...

that's bullshit
I'm tired of the polish trauma with Russia, get over it, the SU don't exist anymore and I doubt russians think in poland, not even when they're taking a shit

also, that sounds like a way to manipulate people to change their currency through fear

>I'm tired of the polish trauma with Russia, get over it

“Putin-dominated” Russia is mistaken if it expects the US to surrender in a hypothetical conflict after Moscow nukes "say, Warsaw," a former NATO Supreme Allied Commander for Europe told CNN, promising retaliatory measures.

His opinion comes in unison with fears of Polish Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski, who said last month that “Russia’s activity is a sort of existential threat because this activity can destroy countries.”

rt.com/usa/342178-russia-nuke-warsaw-clark/

Russia 'simulates' nuclear attack on Poland

The armed forces are said to have carried out "war games" in which nuclear missiles were fired and troops practised an amphibious landing on the country's coast.
Documents obtained by Wprost, one of Poland's leading news magazines, said the exercise was carried out in conjunction with soldiers from Belarus.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/6480227/Russia-simulates-nuclear-attack-on-Poland.html

A far more serious person, the dissident Russian analyst Andrei Piontkovsky, has recently published an article arguing, along lines that echo Zhirinovsky’s threats, that Putin really is weighing the possibility of limited nuclear strikes — perhaps against one of the Baltic capitals, perhaps a Polish city — to prove that NATO is a hollow, meaningless entity that won’t dare strike back for fear of a greater catastrophe. Indeed, in military exercises in 2009 and 2013, the Russian army openly “practiced” a nuclear attack on Warsaw.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/anne-applebaum-war-in-europe-is-not-a-hysterical-idea/2014/08/29/815f29d4-2f93-11e4-bb9b-997ae96fad33_story.html

Russia is ruled by Jews and Jews dislike Poles very much. Much enough to make nuclear Holocaust of Poland and kill, let's say, 10 million people here.

Putin fucks with Poland to get to Obama, drop out of NATO

And the euro zone is a scam to debt farm you. Germany cranks up the value of the euro after lending you money, so even at 0% interest you owe euros worth far more than the ones you borrowed. The only way to make the payments is to borrow more euros, putting yourself deeper into debt, until German banks own everything in Poland.

Euro currency is useful for Germany only to boost its export.

A nation's currency is like part of its identity - like its language or its culture.

I would object to having the Euro as our currency even if there were clear economical benefits of doing so.

>trusting western media

>Russia is ruled by Jews and Jews dislike Poles very much
even so, that's not justification to nuke a country, and I don't think they will do it

>even so, that's not justification to nuke a country, and I don't think they will do it

Well, if Poland had tactical nuclear weapon ready to use, they would rather hestitate.

well, can you blame them?

>that's not justification to nuke a country

Kremlin's propaganda is extremely antipolish. They are infecting average Russian Ivans with hatred for Poland for long years so far. If Putin nuked Poland and killed tens of millions of Poles, it would increase his popularity amongst Russians a lot. And now, with low oil prices, Putin needs social support to keep himself in charge.

> if Poland had tactical nuclear weapon ready to use, they would rather hestitate.
kek, I agree that nuclear weapons give certain safety, but no country will nuke another one just because they hate it

Britain almost nuked us during the war, but they didn't do it (pussies), and we were in war, so it's not that easy

>Kremlin's propaganda is extremely antipolish
lets say that poles aren't helping either with their constant bitching against them, I think the biggest anti-polish propaganda in Russia may come especially from poles

this
with great power comes great responisbility, and I dont think Polan is ready to bear the responsibility

You don't understand the scheme. It is an ideological matter. Poles are the last christian and monoethnical nation in Europe, hence they don't fit Jewish-Russian-freemason image. They know very well that we won't turn black/brown even in this century probably and that we will never resign from catholicism, that's why they decide to annihilate us physically, so Europe could become second Africa/Middle East finally.

no
russians think about invading us all the time
until all russians are in gulag or shipped to china there will be no peace

I thought Russia is pretty Christian aswell

>I thought Russia is pretty Christian aswell

kek

Russian "priests" are satanists, they serve Putin-Antichrist, not god.

youtube.com/watch?v=epwznxJ8zaE

All we can do is hope so.

wow I had no idea about that
are Germans satanists aswell?

wow just wow

this don't make much sense for me

>They know very well that we won't turn black/brown even in this century
I thought it was Germany who wanted enrich culturally Europe, Putin doesn't seem to follow that policy

>we will never resign from catholicism
again, Putin is encouraging Orthodox church, I know it's different from catholicism but a ''war'' between christian religions now doesn't make sense to me

Everybody who is not catholic is potentially/factually satanist. Bavaria is OK, but i can't say about rest of Germany.

>All we can do is hope so.

Yes, we know that Jewish satanists wish death to last christian nation in Europe and probably in the world. It is natural for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2DJZEq6EfI

ayyy lmoa

wtf why does Pope meet with satanists???

He met even with Antichrist. It is his job to meet everybody.

the actual pope is a zionist-mason faggot pro globalist power, he can be called satanist as well

>disagreeing with pope, the highest morality on catholic matter
that does sound like heresy to me

>that does sound like heresy to me
I'm not catholic, I liked him at first, he even made me stop being a fervant anti-catholic, but his ideals are very radical for my taste, and I know he's a mason

Kek, why? Because he wanted people to take refugees? Polish church listened to his advice and took Ukrainian refugees of Polish blood from Donbas and Mariupol where Russian forces are currently killing civilians for fun. Seems right thing to do.

no, because he's a zionist-mason faggot pro globalist power, not even memeing

btw, I thought that conservative poles disliked him

Average Ivan doesn't give a slightest shit about Poland

>zionist

kek

ok not zionist, but the mason and pro globalist power is true

also, gib the link of how that polska housewife makes $1420 per day, it's for research purposes :3

>but the mason and pro globalist power is true

As if it was something bad...

wtf he is your fellow countrymen
show some fucking respect

>gib the link of how that polska housewife makes $1420 per day

It was a Jewish site, so it must be some kind of scam.

>show some fucking respect
fuck him, he despised our emperor Macri but he was with the k*rchners

>euro
no thanks

>Not having the Euro with your current king on the coins

>not having money that is itself a souvenir
c'mon step it up

You mean that's all your money is good for?

It's pegged 1:1 with the GBP, so it's mostly just for regional flair. Tourists seem to love it, and it's excellent for confusing fast food workers in the UK. Plus, it looks prettier than the "real" pound.

It's kind of silly to think that adopting the euro is going so have any military effect.
Yes, I know: it brings you closer politically to the rest of europe, but being part of NATO is way more important.
The idea that Russia could invade you in this era is even sillier.
About the euro itself it has advantages and disadvantages, discussing those would go well beyond the scope of an image board.