Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Really makes me hard

wew

ananas

yes ?

Canadas cities were so libtard when I visited especially Vancouver, Gay flags everywhere different races everywhere like london, fags holding hands and kissing in public.

Sounds like paradise on earth

Hahahahaha why the fuck does this make you mad you fucking faggot nerd hahahahahaha

oh NO

won't someone think of the children

Yet these antifa scum act like they're hard edge members of fringe politics. Liberal degeneracy is the norm and has conditioned to be for decades.

Where can I fuck secular mudshit qts?

>Secular
>Mudshits

At your local morgue

explosives store

>whites are allowed to call canada home
>arabs aren't
Really makes you think

Muslims aren't

college campuses

Am I supposed to be mad because immigrants generally integrate and feel a sense of loyalty to this country unlike in Europe?

This. Most of them would be chill if they stopped acting like they were still living in the desert.

They feel a sense of loyalty to that welfare check and raped pussy.

she is just delusional. white people welcome loyal immigrants who are willing to work for them

That doesn't happen here though

shes at the mercy of white society, it is quite sad. she will forever live in fantasy of being white

Non-working or non-taxpaying immigrants can't collect welfare here unless they're a government sponsored refugee (we only got 25,000 and many of them are privately sponsored which do not receive government assistance) and we do not have a mass rape crisis.

>Turkey
>Egypt
>Lebanon
>Indog
>Malay
They are plenty to be honest

But why?

Nice Minaret you have there. When are you going to build the rest of the Mosque?