Adnauseam

Remember to run this everyday, you're fighting the google menace doing this.
adnauseam.io/

run this script every day
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

tips
>set clicking on ads to "sometimes" in adnau settings (important)
>disable other ad blockers and script blockers
>run script in separate browser
>do not use chrome
>spread the holy word

and watch them die

Other urls found in this thread:

bleepingcomputer.com/news/google/opera-and-vivaldi-founder-believes-google-should-be-regulated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>installing shit that LOADS ADS

It costs google money and ruins your profile that google has on you. Right now, an ad might be worth $30, soon it could be worth just $1

what does this addon to prevent malwaretising, i.e. what stops it from loading malicious scripts bundled with ads?

>what does this addon *do

Actually they just blacklist you almost immediately and your clicks become worthless. Adnauseum is basically a waste of time.

-blocked by chrome
-blocked by palemoon
malware

>"do not use chrome"
REEEEEEEEEE

It's not supposed to click on malicious ads.

how does it tell the difference? potentially outdated lists?
wouldn't risk it if i were you

If true, then it's just another win since they lost another customer. More people who do this the better

Palemoon didn't block it, furfag set it to a security level expressly reserved for "shit I disagree with ideologically but does not actually harm the user"

Kinda gross that he's mucking about with addons like this either way but it's not like anyone's actually going to use this bullshit adloader.

It's a fork of ublock origin, it uses the same filter lists. If you're scared, just sandbox your browser on windows

You were never a customer lol

there's a reason you're supposed to run umatrix next to ublock origin.

op is literally asking people to turn off umatrix.

enjoy your malware.

>just sandbox your browser on windows
how will this protect my browser settings/cookies/history/stored passwords?

Been using adnauseam for hours on end the past few days, never once got a malicious ad. It doesn't even visit the website, it just sends a request to the ad to count it as a click

Not true

he's right, you were not a customer unless you click ads and then nought products. You're just not the product now

so when I do this at my college, does it blacklist the entire college?
what happens when I do this at a starbucks or mcdonalds?

fight the powah

AdNauseam doesn't run any ad code, it blocks it. it just simulates a click and discards the response data immediately. Consider suicide, shill.

Source: my ass

>>set clicking on ads to "sometimes" in adnau settings (important)
why is this important? I had to it set to always

They might suspect a bot is at work and not count the clicks, sometimes makes you come across as more human

Why haven't you installed adnauseam yet ?

bleepingcomputer.com/news/google/opera-and-vivaldi-founder-believes-google-should-be-regulated/

Wow, they tried being nice and told an old friend they're concerened about them and just did that to them.

daily reminder that ad shills push this out as last resort to get clicks and collect metrics, which is their real income.
as an agenda they shout "google killer"

I wont install this shit but promise once a week google high cpc keywords and click them. duy laywer, best credit card, wedding rings etc.

google is evil shit. let that fucker sink.

Google shills Google shills everywhere

>collect metrics
what metrics? that I apparently love everything thats in their top 1000 keywords?
fuck off shill

If you guys are so worried of the ad-nose-eum, just create your own. Selenium, Python, and 10 minutes of dev tools is enough to do the same.

Can you please stop making these threads?

Why? Because there are not enough Thinkpad generals?