What can we do to prevent white trash from buying apple products?

What can we do to prevent white trash from buying apple products?
Pic related

You can't. Apple products make technology accessible to them. What else do you want them using, Android? It's just a different botnet.

But then again, they're white trash, so what do you care?

because they infect technology as a whole

Then what you really want is not for them to stop buying Apple products, but for them to stop using technology altogether. Good luck. You'll have to not only destroy Apple, but Google and Microsoft too, as well as any company that produces a new mobile OS. The ONLY way you can stop them is to make technology inaccessible, and that's not profitable so it will never, ever happen.

wtf i love apple now

a man can dream

why don't we have a cheap iphone yet
I feel like i don't need 90% of modern ios features
I just need a fast, stable device without google bullshit
And these dummies want to release a super expensive iphone 8 this year because muh 10 years
Fucking hacks

Just buy a used iPhone, dummy. Of course, girls will still think you're a poorfag.

We do
maybe we'll get a refresh
oh and also the iphone SE

Make them mix with shitskins so they become brown trash who buys android instead.

Even if you did that Microsoft would just start putting recommended package advertisements in the terminal and advertise cortana as a way to compile software with just your voice.
Changing the target market doesn't change the companies.

The SE is pretty cool. Decent enough performance, good build quality, and it's pocket friendly (not enormous)

I'd rather kidnap them and put them on my van

basic girls gonna be basic, let's you spot the whores from far away, i like it.

Like what we do in Holland, ask them for credit reports when they want a plan.
It works like this:
If the phone has a price of €250 or lower you can get it without a bkr (bureau of credit reports)
But after €250 they will ask your income credit cards and all that financial shit.
If you have a healthy report then you could get something like a iDumb 69s
Or get rejected and get a good Motorola general mobile or and budget phone.
But this is the fun part, not paying your plan can result in MORTAGE BANKS AND OTHER LOANERS REJECTING YOUR REQEUST FOR A LOAN SIMPLY BY NOT PAYING €20 a month, scary right?

Stop making it babby tier garbage and tech illiterates will stop buying it. Apple excels in making cutting edge technology that is completely locked down, so no self respecting tech literate would be caught dead using it. However, that same design model is appealing to the masses because they can have latest features without the risk of breaking them, or the frustration of having to learn something new.

You are caring too much about teenager trends

Don't you have anything to do in your life?

Your life

liberation of women and democracy were a mistake

marketing
herd mentality
making it just werk

Let them?
You should look for ways to market to them rather than preventing others from doing business.
Capitalism.

>I want my techfag products to remain inside a niche hipster domain so I can have something original in an otherwise bleak and unfulfilled lifestyle choice

In case you haven't figured it out yet. Womens whole deal is being seen. Thats why women are obsessed with FB and snapshit. They have to be constantly seen as to attract the attention of the chad.

Smartphones are just a sort of portable broadcasting device that they use to singal for chads cock.

It's going to be fun watching it all fall apart though. Granted Trump bought them a few more years but he wont be re elected and the next dem president will almost certainly open the borders. After that the muslims will put them in their place right quick. No more smart phones. No more bars to hang out in. No more running around half naked with purple hair. It will all cease abruptly.

Literally 99% of all girls look like this and I have 0 interest in them.

It's fucking hopeless finding someone.

You can't just look at those retards. All are. Psychology/business majors

Maybe you should lower your standards a bit
The women you're interested - I'm guessing smart, not trashy, etc. - are a tiny minority

vote for representatives in favor of more education spendings
refrain from being rude to newfags and politely educate them about the wrongness of their ways
it will take time but upgrading the overall education level is the only way

Why are you scared of women buying tech products?

>white trash
you mean human trash

>but he wont be re elected
Even with the mediocre job he's done so far, the fact that the Democrats haven't got their shit sorted out since the election and now have resorted to doing nothing but complain about Internet Nazis isn't a viable strategy for winning back the House or Senate, let alone the leadup to the 2020 election.I highly doubt Trump will the next election just or the sheer fact that the Dems are so disorganized and have no clear leader/platform along with losing their Blue Collar base in the Rustbelt.

>vote for representatives in favor of more education spendings
That's like saying throwing money towards the military will magically make the military better. Throwing more money at an inefficient machine is only just wasting more results. Spend smarter, not more although i agree with your sentiment.

>Unironcally not praising the IPhone Edition.

Are you retarded user?

>It will have an genuine OLED 2k touch screen
>minimum of 128 gb
>wireless charging
>Enbedded TouchID
>No fucking bezzles
>Iris Scanner
>Two cameras with 12 megapixels
>Studio grade soundcard
>Specially designed chip that not even the 7S will have
>Not android botnet 8.0

For once Apple have made a phone that is worth the extra cash, so stop being poor.

why the fuck do you care? you probably white trash that uses Windows 10 so fuck off nigger

Trump lost this election. The college saves his ass. He definitely wont win the next one not even the establishment want him anymore. Hes anti PC and thats bad for business now days.

Dems or a 3rd party will win next time. Thats my prediction.

>Trump lost this election. The college saves his ass. He definitely wont win the next one not even the establishment want him anymore.

Jesus Christ, I was there when most of the Trump supporters on Sup Forums said he wouldn't even be elected because of mass voter fraud throughout the fucking country, yet here we are. Stop pretending that you're stupid delusions have any basis in reality. You're just like the Democrats that think he will be impeached and there will be a blue wave come Nov 2018: making stupid conspiracy theories to justify your stupid conclusions.

He lost the election. Popular vote didn't want him. Im not a democrat. Im just stating the facts here.

I personally would like to see a third party win next time. I think a crazy ancap nutter would be fun myself.

>He lost the election. Popular vote didn't want him.
By you're logic Bush lost the 2000 election yet still became president. The whole point of the election is to win the most electors in each state, not the national popular vote. It's been this way since the Connecticut/Virginia Compromise (I forget which, but essentially since this country has been founded). Don't spout bullshit that's irrelevant to the whole point of the election.

*By your

Why do you even care, how fucking envious are you of iPhone owners that you feel you have to ruin their fun just cause you can't afford one?

btw this is coming from an android user

Get a life you fuck

Kek There's always that one Poo with the rich dad.

iPhone 5S is the best iPhone of all time

The design just looks so classy and cunty and it was released before all the useless iOS updates

Take them to the interracial breeding grounds

>using a cellular phone
>not having a full-size laptop with cellular capabilities for on-the-go stuff and shutting out anyone who will not communicate either via email, IM or face-to-face
The future is now, old man.

>30 minute battery life
>eye cancer 1136x750
>manlet hands only

You can start by learning what white trash is, you shit brained baboon.

Apple has always been white trash. You feel like some early adopter? Congrats, you're the older cousin from high school. White trash with a ribbon. You will never escape it and it will never stop tearing at you.

Look at that crowd. Replace their hair with short and put a beard and remove the tits. They're just people and with that thing they do with their eyes they're evil as fuck. Men are better than that pile of manipulative snakes that are prolly tricking some honest man to give them their hard earned money to buy them fucking lifestyle products so they can look attractive. And we line up to get this cum dumpsters? I mean a used slut who's basically almost prostitute in quality? With no redeeming qualities.

The point is that 99% of US citizens have no idea what type of electoral system they have, nor what they are voting for. Because their educational and political systems are just a massive success, like that.

Apple IS for white trash. Any trash, really.

I will trash them allright if you smell what I'm cooking

Ayo OP, why you got a pic of 9th graders in skimpy clothes on your drive?

Actually it says more about you and your lack of basic civic knowledge that you couldn't even realize that America is not a direct democracy but a republic, or a representative democracy. You aren't wrong about our shitty education and political system though. It used to actually be good when our schools were less regulated, during the time when we were No. 1 in science and sent a man to the moon along with establish the blueprints of the Internet along with major advances in computing.