Middle east

what do we do about this place

We purge it with nuclear fire.

deliver freedom and democracy

Lower your expectations and learn to develop a protective numbness for whenever a relatively alright country for the region goes to shit

Would you say the Middle East turned shit after the Ottomans collapsed and left it without a leader?

Yes.

delete it

And who's fault was that?
Eternal anglo

>includes cyprus
STOP DESTABILISING OUR NEIGHBOURS
REEEEEEEE

no, it was violent and in war too

it was going okay with secular nationalism until ameriniggers chimped out and ruined things once more

Correct

>neighbours

Turn the Middle East back into Christians.

From what I've read everyone was chimping out and killing each other under their rule too so I think it was pretty much the same 2bh

What did you read?

Arab tribes fighting each other, Christians, Druze and Muslims fighting each other around Syria, that Albanian pasha in Egypt that wrecked shit and practically every kind of ethnicity/religion/sect there is killing each other

Drone strikes.

Continue bombing civilians I would imagine

It's worked in the past, it will work now

>Middle East
>okay
What the fuck are you smoking

They have betrayed us
TWICE

Why would you pick a shitty solution?

It is fine with the exception of Iraq, Syria, and Yemen. Everything is developing quite nicely but still need this to happen.

Israel can't conquer lebanon, think they can conquer anything besides the holy land? only reason they won it is because jews get a +50 defense stat whenever you try to genocide them