/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user's Redmi 4x arrived with a broken screen • *unzips micro sd* • user got some weedseeds • Xiaomi anounced the Mi A1, basically it's a Mi 5x running stock android • user shows off a RTL-SDR dongle • user got his spinfits • user got chinked on a usb hub • user joins the Xiaomi botnet • user got a SEGA Saturn USB gamepad • Gearbest still has the KZ ES3 for $6 but it's limited to 30 pieces and only at 9:00 UTC, resets daily until 11 Sept Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

agptek.com/support/download.html
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_437373.html
aliexpress.com/item/screwdriver/32819529571.html
aliexpress.com/item/chinkburger/32804612190.html
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
soundcloud.com/rickybobby-slumpgod/catch-me-outside
gearbest.app.link/o7OVVnhxcG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for hamburger MP3 player

Can I buy a gf from the chinks? My 3DPD gf is making me sad :(

Murder her you idiot

link pls

Can anyone recommend cheap gf gift ideas? Lingerie, fun tinker toys, etc.

How does the spinfits size compares to the Xiaomeme and KZ ones? I don't want to buy the wrong one.

I'm looking for a chink standing desk conversion, any good ones out there?

Got this piece of shit today. It's small, lightweight, looks good, sound is good BUT
>there are no volume buttons
>the UI is horribly unintuitive
Changing volume and songs is a pain. Will use it and will hopefully get used to it but I expected something better.

But I love her.

update the firmware

The sound fucking sucks. It has no low end. Try A/B'ing with almost literally any other source and you'll see. Unless you have extraordinarily terrible headphones.

agptek.com/support/download.html
"AGPtek A02(8GB) update firmware"

Chink lossless audio system for less than 100 euro? (MP3 + earphones + amp)

Thank you very much, m8. Will try that.

$3 IEMs + cheapest benjie player + cheapest amp you can find
Or just forget the amp since it's pointless on IEMs anyway.

american as fuck

What did I get today /csg/???

gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_437373.html

You should have bought this sexy motherfucker instead.

Why is the amp pointless on IEMs? I'm a fucking noob

Low impedance and high sensitivity.

It's a screwdriver!!!

aliexpress.com/item/screwdriver/32819529571.html

The handle is a good rubber (or rubberized plastic) and is very grippy for its size with a neat thumb ramp to help even more. The bit selection that came with it is weird but it uses common, standard loose bits that can be purchased in bulk from Ali. I plan to stick this in my EDC pouch with a modified selection of bits alongside a tiny bit Jackly electronics screwdriver to handle any possible EDC need I may ever have.

>touch buttons
absolutely fucking disgusting
tiny drivers, you don't need to much to drive them

I really hope it's a better camera

You don't need an amp for low impedance headphones (i.e. most headphones, especially small ones).

The CP800 are the ones that won't work

after trying 2-3 chinkshit players, I just got a used ipod and put rockbox on it.

chinkshit players are ALL JUNK and a total WASTE OF MONEY.

I own a lot of chinkshit but mp3 players and phones are absolutely the worst. they can't even match a 10 year ipod.

t. Mactoddler

>The bit selection that came with it is weird
Besides having 4 flat head bits, it's really not weird at all.

Ironically I had the exact opposite experience. My iPod is junk now.

oh boy it's the autistic pajeet who spams "mactoddler" and the same 5 images in every thread
filtered

normal people just use their phones which are all good enough for whatever shitty headphones you're willing to take out of the house

The 4 flat head bits is what makes it weird.

From last thread
>Who did you buy it from? If you answer eternal team, Xiaomi online store or Fastcardtech you're fucked because those three sell refurbished phones as new

Different user but...
Your fucking with me right? I bought my xioameme 4x through eternal team and the phone's been running perfectly as intended - no crashes or anything at all.
Mine doesn't seem to have any problems but the fact that it may have been a refurbished model sort of bothers me.
Only thing I noticed is that the phone box it was housed in was a little dirty in the bottom and the plastic cover it came fell off but the screen had no scratches.

Fuck, I should've originally went with HK Goldway.
Why do I doubt myself to which correct store I have to buy from, ughhh

whats so junk about it? what did you replace it with?
yeah, but I want something for jogging. ain't gonna jog with my $600 phone. also, I sometimes like to fall asleep with some classical music playing and have one earbud in my ear. again, ain't gonna do that with a phone.

After the update this thing is a bit better. I think I will get used to it. The sound is great compared to my old mp3 and it even has a microSD slot.

What is to tell about the battery life? How long could it last with average loudness?

don't give him yous. just filter mentally ill people.

>ain't gonna jog with my $600 phone
lol
>buys device that can do everything
>still wants to buy device that only does one thing because reasons
do you jog in the ghetto or something

I don't use it anymore.
It's just broken now (battery won't charge), I'm guessing from the failed mod. Still the audio isn't as good as my previous (chink) player.

as far as i know the only confirmed seller of refurbished phones is xiaomi only store.
I also got mine from eternal team and works good.

You'll be lucky if it lasts even 3 months.

you're retarded if you can't figure out reasons.
post less, low IQ lardass.

I hope it doesn't last longer desu. Then I will buy a better one.

>all these dumbasses buying shitty chink electronics
>tfw you can just buy something high-end up front and have a much better overall experience for the same price when you factor in the fact that chinkshit buyers have to buy two or three of them in the same time frame
enjoy your garbage
fucking lol, what a complete retard
sorry you live in the ghetto, tyrone

>It's just broken now (battery won't charge), I'm guessing from the failed mod
thats not the fault of the player, is it...
anyway, my used $40 ipod blows away anything chinks have come up with. maybe by 2025 they'll make a good player.... but I'm guessing not.

had mine for a year, battery can last for 60 hours
t.lithiuanian

I had a Shanling M2 before so everything except battery and rockbox is a straight downgrade.
It was a pain to mod too and in the end I got a brick.
Maybe I'll open it up again someday.

Yeah, xioami online store is the only one I know so far but I was surprised eternal team was mentioned as well, I've read a couple of negatives feedbacks from eternal but most were software issues, missing packages or a few scratched areas on their phones

Glad I wasn't the one here who bought from eternal team. But hey, If it screws up it's on eternal

>rockbox
same here. I would never buy a non-rockbox compatible player again. everything else is shit.
chinks can make cheap hardware but their softwatre is always the biggest piece of shit ever.
they should just make rockbox-compatible player or pay the rockbox devs to adapt their OS for some cheap chink chipset and just ship something with rockbox on it.

What happened to the sansa clip rockbox meme

>touch buttons

Works with inline remote so IDGAF.

Seems people don't care about the newer models.

I love my old Clip+

rockbox doesn't do hires so that defeats the purpose of any >$20 chink player.
Newer ones even have bluetooth which is something I don't see rockbox supporting.
They also have usb dac feature which is limited to usb audio class 1 on rockbox.
For the average listener rockbox isn't all that useful, the most valuable feature is probably the audio effects (PEQ, stereo width, ...)
clip is ded

captcha: dead road

>rockbox
lol
let me guess you vape and use an android phone.
FUCKIG LOSER

my sansa clip+ lasted 6 months. it just died and nothing could be done. apparently battery monitor IC is known to die.

>hires
what a scam. also, hires on a portable player is a total waste. even 128kbps mp3 is a waste for portable players.

link plz

Same, still working flawlessly after like 3 years. Shame I bought a portable amp with it back then just do discover its output is good enough as it is, there is a small difference but not enough to justify the extra size and cost.

buy her a big black dildo and a chastity for yourself

aliexpress.com/item/chinkburger/32804612190.html

>not a big black strapon

sansa clips are too expensive now, they've been discontinued for too long

Can somebody explain why almost all audiophiles have a dedicated mp3 player with a dedicated headphone amp
Like what is the whole point of it when I could just plug in my hifi headphones into a galaxy s8 and just enjoy some flacs?
Do some mp3 players produce better/worse sound
What is the whole point of amps when I barely even push my volume on the s8 in the first place.
(Somewhere around 55-70db is my listening volume or like 25-45 of androids volume limit
How much does it gonna change when I already have a cirrus logic and ess sabre hifi chip inside my s8 and laptop?
Both can drive 4 to 600 ohm headphones and maybe plannar with the laptop but to poor to afford that :(
Is it a inside joke by audiophiles or really a crucial thing that I missed?

The fact that you can output enough power to drive a pair of headphones doesn't mean it'll be a smooth output. Amps usually don't distort sound through their whole range unlike some cheaper devices. That being said most headphones have very low impedence so you can have decent quality even at ear bleeding levels.

Because I need my phone to be alive to use as a phone. The s8's battery is shit enough as it is without draining it playing music all day.

>s8 battery is shit
My s8 doesn't agree and playing music doesn't even drain my battery by 1% with like 7 hours of soundcloud streaming.
Check your battery usage by the device manager, should tell you what is power hungry.
tip: turn off auto bright, it kills battery on every phone ever made.

OP, I got your back:

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

>stream
Disgusting

The phone delivers really smooth output, a flat no pops, sizzles and cracks.
I plugged in a lot of different headphones, from the cheapest chink headset to a expensive pair of akg's and snapheisers.
Its so good that I can even drive bookshelf speakers from my headphone jack with no static noise or clicks. (I shit you not)
So what is all the fuzz about cheap players having no bass and expensive sony's having super clear sound, what makes them special?

Additional storage. My phone drives stuff just fine but it helps that my m2s has an additional 256GBs, and it also functions as a Bluetooth receiver and portable DAC. If I use EQ, my laptop no longer gets loud enough this necessitating a portable dac.

I always use the highest quality format I can find, unless ofcourse its anime trash/future funk that is only uploaded to soundcloud and nowhere else.
Sure I can listen to the master tape of pink floyd's money in 32bit 384khz but not to SLUMP GOD
soundcloud.com/rickybobby-slumpgod/catch-me-outside
Protip: There is no lossless version

But the s8 already does that, 256gb expandable, can be used as a receiver and portable dac.
Lots of eq to mess around with and drives everything fine.

Few threads back someone posted a passable xbox one wireless clone, anyone get the link?

All I'm going to say is if you're putting charge cycles on your £400 phone instead of a £10 player to listen to music or podcasts for hours, you're doing it wrong.

My phone has 256 expandable too, but you can always have more storage. Just depends on whether or not you need it. I didn't know the S8 had the receiver and DAC features, that's pretty cool.

The s8 isn't really a cheap phone so it makes sense they put in a decent quality dac/amp. For shelf speakers they usually come either with an integrated amp or have to be connected to an amp, there's no way you can drive them with a phone jack (especially because they don't have a phone jack input unless they have an integrated amp). What kind of snapheisers you're talking about? The HD600s would already be pretty heavy for a phone and if anything they'd drain your battery like crazy, I have a pair of 598s and they can be driven by pretty much anything too because they have low impedance.

What does Sup Forums thinks about the Benjie K9S? gearbest.app.link/o7OVVnhxcG

Can't fit this in a phone

It is not really a s8 feature but because such things are possible with android you can download apps that do all this crap for you.
It is possible on every android phone that has the right hardware and software.

What is this and how old is it?

Shanling M2

Huh, I didn't know that. I might look a lot more seriously at the LG V30 in the future.

I once cut a aux cord and stripped some of the wires, I connected it with the wires coming out of the cabinet and plug it directly in the phone.
Not loud but what do you expect? 100 watts?

Benjie tends to fall into the "not cheap enough to be cheap, not good enough to be good" gap.

>Shanling M2
>$200 chink player
>niggawtf.jpeg

How do I turn my phone into a receiver?

Anyone know the code words to find Doc Marten fakes on Ali or DHGate?

Of course it is doable in some way, same way you can power all your home appliances with a portable generator and then complain it can't sustain all the load by itself.

>he can't replace his phone's battery

martin boots and dr. ankle

>2 years later phone battery went to shit
>Look for replacements
>They're all old ass degraded 2 years old li-ion

>streaming

No wonder you can't tell the difference between a phone and an actual hifi dap.

I remember there was some user saying that you can get money back on your aliexpress purchases by using your own referral links. Is there any guide on how to do this?

Just pay for the shit you buy, third world sub-human faggot.

Best way to pay on Aliexpresss without using my credit card directly?

Use a cashback site. Like topcashback.com, I think they give a relatevly high percentage, I've started using them recently. Signing up and using should be pretty straightforward. You get actual money a few months after the purchase.

If you want, you can use my referal link, /ref/hungryanon after the domain.

I'm not sure, but on some sites using referal link might give a bonus to you too, so you should probably find some referal link to sign up.

Simply email [email protected] and offer sexual favours.

Oh yea, don't use your main email. They spam the shit out of you.

Temporary master card

Sounds like a deal, will he accept me?

I know cashback sites exist, but this user was saying you could purchase through your own aliexpress referral links to earn money back, without any cashback site (though you could use that in addition to get money back twice)