These people are considered """""""""""""""native american""""""""""'''

These people are considered """""""""""""""native american""""""""""'''

I am native Slovene.

A lot of natives are quite white. If you're Anglo or Nordic descent Native girls are the best to racemix with for that reason, your kids will pass as Argentinians or Italians and will get free college and shit. Too bad a lot of them blow up at 30 and have crazy methhead families. Typically the whiter their skin is the more white they act.

yes

if you discovered you had some native heritage that entitles you to free shit would you not take it?

The rules are pretty strict in Canada. If your parent was born with status, then you have status.

Shut the fuck up you chink retard

By who, themselves?

The government

It's a Very tolerant gov then.

in Chile you can get freeshits and gibmedats just for being full-blooded native, obviously some people are gonna take advantage of it

Not really. If you or your parents voluntary abdicate status you can never get it back or pass it down. Meanwhile the status is passed down from parent to child even when one parent is non-status so after several generations you have 90% European descended people with native tax status. There are a ton of full native people without status and white people with status. Kind of a broken fucking system really.

Oh, didn't now that.
Just wanted to say that they clearly don't look like native and think it was some "muh heritage" guys.

But yeah, indeed it's unfair.

This is what a real NATIVE AMERICAN looks like

No, this is what he looks like.

Elizabeth Warren knows what's up
>Harvard Law School in the 1990s touted Warren, then a professor in Cambridge, as being "Native American." They singled her out, Warren later acknowledged, because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory. Critics note that she had not done that in her student applications and during her time as a teacher at the University of Texas.
Warren maintains she never furthered her career by using her heritage to gain advantage.

why did europeans kill this?

their caps put us uncomfortable

>tfw no blandad gf

They look whiter than average people from Southern Cone

I really wonder what the Americas would be like today if Europeans never killed off all the natives

because breeding with the natives worked out so well for Latin America.

M8 just look at North American Native reserves. All of them look third world Latin America tier. Not even African American cities look that third world.

You can, it's called "Bolivia" 2bh

There is literally nothing wrong with that. The high tier native people have mixed with the white immigrant and have integrated into society. Its just the shit tier that continues to live as they did 500 years ago.

South American natives don't look the same as North American ones. They didn't come in the same wave.

To me arr rook same and look ugly. I don't know why Europeans who suck American dicks try to diferentiate them.

That's actually our government's fault entirely. Never invested any money in them, built modern infrastructure and sanitation, built education institutions, created economic stimulus programs. Essentially our policy has always been to "starve them out" and force assimilation by making native communities and reservations unlivable. We used to send them diseased blankets now we just refuse to build schools and sewage treatment facilities.
Also they're still not as bad as Detroit or Baltimore. Detroit was literally (yes literally) shittier than war-torn west Kashmir, the second shittiest place I've ever been.

This. Only Inuits look a bit different because they are lighter. The rest look the same.

The ones in the south are darker and have a different look to their face.

Detroit l, Baltimore, Jackson... Not a single of them look Latin American.

North American Native reserves in another way look like a typical Chilean/Argentinian slum.

>Europeans

British pilgrims carried a ton of diseases while on that floating coffin to the US, that did most of them in.

Reservations are extremely shitty and third world but I'd say they have the most in common with trailer parks than slums. Though trailer parks are just North American slums for white people.

It's a myth

Though if you stepped inside one of those houses you could be in Brazil for all you knew.

You did the right thing. WASP culture is infinitely superior. Don't feel shame. This thing happened in the whole history of humanity

looks mexican

Looks cozy as fuck honestly