Does anyone here want to be my gf or does any third world anons know of any girl who wants to marry an American for...

Does anyone here want to be my gf or does any third world anons know of any girl who wants to marry an American for citizenship pls respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/krestle.lailene?pn_ref=ec_friends_card_unseen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would but I'm a guy and I like girls.

h-hi

um no

go on interpals if you're white some gross filipina whore will do something for your green card

Pls marry me.

I-im not white :(

Not a girl but just thought I'd point out you're not giving them a whole lot to go on here m80.

a-are you b-black?

No, I'm hispanic

I'm not asking for a whole lot from the woman either.

Yeah you are.

What am I asking for?
I just want a companion, she doesn't have to be qt, or smart, or funny, or even come to the US, I'd gladly move to whatever country she was in if she wanted to.

>Not white
You're still a nigger

Пpивeт

If you convert to Islam I will get you one of my cousins.

El chicano, señores

>I'd gladly move to whatever country she was in if she wanted to.
on what will you live in a foreign country?

if you lose weight and become fit I can give you my german muslim cousin

I can do this.
I've been told I could pass for Arab before.
Salami Lakums! Kill kaffirs!
Pls send wive..

I can live off my savings for a bit or do manual labor until I learn the language and find a job.

Will a boi do?

In which state are you living?

Not unless you had a very feminine penis

Texas

post pics, OP))

y-you'll just laugh at me

I will if u buy me clothes and estrogen

Try culture pals

>Natasha
Nice joke, Ivan

I've tried and but not even Thai girls talk to me.

Oh was "she" a troll?
That was the closest I've ever been to happiness(((

BRASIL?!!!!

>was "she" a troll?
Who knows, mb no

W-what about Brazil?

All women are whores, don't believe their lies.

do you like bunda?

R-rude.
Even then, I don't care if a woman is or was a whore. I'm a worthless loser so these things would cancel out.

Oh, Juan. I thought you'd never ask.

if you can speak english with an anglo accent, you may pass as white here and get tons of greencard bitches

I told you this and I'll say it again, you need to put your picture up when making these threads. You won't even be considered if you don't.

>does any third world anons know of any girl who wants to marry an American for citizenship
Go to vk.com, there are tons of them.

I like it of course, but this is not necessarily what I'm looking for specifically.

pls be real

I've heard this about a lot of places, but I'm not rich enough or handsome enough to pull shallow girls. To date me, one must truly be desperate.

Whore or not, it's in their nature to lie.

I'm a girl OP, but I'm not interested, but what I will tell you is that you're not going to get any girls at all if you don't post a picture of yourself. You've got nothing to lose, might as well do it.

I'll send pics if you email me first, pls no bullys

[email protected]

I already said I'm not interested but I'm wishing you luck man. I'm sure you'll get a gf soon.

Here
fb.com/krestle.lailene?pn_ref=ec_friends_card_unseen

She's an old friend and used to talk about wanting to get to the US. Dunno if she's single haven't spoken to her in ages. Try your luck

ASKJSAJKKJSAJKSKJA you're pathetic if you couldn't hook up with a chicana, literally the most easy women on earth

I don't have normiebook.
Also she looks reasonably attractive and she could easily do better than me without trying so I'll pass.

I know man, I know.

>Also she looks reasonably attractive and she could easily do better than me without trying so I'll pass.
This is your problem, you've such low self esteem you don't even try. Just fucking try you piece of shit, quit your complaining and actually TRY to get a gf. I don't care if you have social anxiety and it makes you feel awkward and shitty trying to talk to girls, you have to push through that and pretend you don't have it in order to get anywhere in life.

Then you're hopeless if you ain't gonna take this opportunity.

I wanted to send you an email but it asks me for the telephone. :c

pls hook up you two are perfect for each other

pls response