Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4G6QDNC4jPs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDXPFG3sL-c
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZuihDmYEvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/blackgf2016/ completed way ahead of schedule, VERY good job team

janny will actually not like this

excellent thread

All the innumerable forms in which the life-urge of Nature manifests itself are subject to a fundamental law--one may call it an iron law of Nature--which compels the various species to keep within the definite limits of their own life-forms when propagating and multiplying their kind. Each animal mates only with one of its own species. The titmouse cohabits only with the titmouse, the finch with the finch, the stork with the stork, the field-mouse with the field-mouse, the house-mouse with the house-mouse, the wolf with the she-wolf, etc.

Every crossing between two breeds which are not quite equal results in a product which holds an intermediate place between the levels of the two parents. This means that the offspring will indeed be superior to the parent which stands in the biologically lower order of being, but not so high as the higher parent. For this reason it must eventually succumb in any struggle against the higher species. The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker.

This urge for the maintenance of the unmixed breed, which is a phenomenon that prevails throughout the whole of the natural world, results not only in the sharply defined outward distinction between one species and another but also in the internal similarity of characteristic qualities which are peculiar to each breed or species.

If Nature does not wish that weaker individuals should mate with the stronger, she wishes even less that a superior race should intermingle with an inferior one; because in such a case all her efforts, throughout hundreds of thousands of years, to establish an evolutionary higher stage of being, may thus be rendered futile

good lad

Fuck I hated that advert.

How depressing to think that a young child like that was doomed to a hum drum life in a shitty new build, driving a vauxhall.

OOOOOH

JANNY'S GONNA GET YA

Fuck off I know better than that.

Does anyone even drink Whisky here

colonial scum

Ate some crumbs that I found on my desk but it turns out they weren't food

prefer this thread

i'm 6'4 and the gf still towers over me when she's standing on stilts

height doesn't matter lads, just be yourself

After I bought it I read somewhere speyside was shit so I was concerned I'd fucked up

Jenna Haze 2bh lads

We're all in here lads

FUNNY ISNT IT

Is janny actually retarded?

u fuckin wot m8 wont 2 make sumfin ov it nah fort not you pussyole jog on you bellend

Call me Ishmael. Some years ago—never mind how long precisely—having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation. Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off—then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can. This is my substitute for pistol and ball. With a philosophical flourish Cato throws himself upon his sword; I quietly take to the ship. There is nothing surprising in this. If they but knew it, almost all men in their degree, some time or other, cherish very nearly the same feelings towards the ocean with me.

>We're all in here lads

friendly reminder that all landlords are sub-human scum

beez in the trap

janny is obsessive
christ im starting to feel a bit bad

the other was deleted even though it was first wtf

janny's on our side tonight
>deleted yank thread
>deleted irish thread
>deleted spastic thread with shit subject

tfw manlet legs, ubermensch torso

not a good one, i'll tell you that

kill yourself commie scum

>landlord and tenant mutually agree on an exchange of money for a service

OMG FUCKING SCUM

what was this belgian bro

Bigger than your's.

I dont think there is much correlation between body size and benis size

are larry

Threads run as smooth as butter in late night/early morning UK hours.

Why does this Janny have a redundant job of fucking things up?

>Janny deleted the Yank thread

absolute banter merchant

in a bit Yank

tfw good mensurations

Can you imagine how many things in his life he would need to adjust?

Still growing too. Fucking hell.

runt

Heard this when I was out the other day

youtube.com/watch?v=4G6QDNC4jPs

Good fun 2bh

>9 o'clock
>already have to seriously consider getting ready for beddy, making my pack lunch etc so that when I get up at 06:10 for work I'm not completely dead on my feet

fucking no end to this shite. Every day, for the rest of my life, forever, wageslaving for shite wages.

release me from this mortal coil

Except landlords are monopolists who can charge absurdly high rents since the supply of land is fixed unlike other goods and services.

I was going to make a joke about you being covered in seamen in the other thread :L

well lads, it's been a long time coming but i've finally perfected my time machine. to what end, you ask? kill hitler? stop 9/11? no, no, my naive friend. you see, i intend for my delicate ballsack to be poking out of the soil in the centre of hiroshima on august 6th, 1945.

im crouched down infront of my computer with a turd literally halfway hanging out my arse lads cannot keep it in

actual autism

well proportioned is the term feller, would sound lewd if used about a woman though

Made a startling realisation today

It's hot

imagine how big his willy must be

>tfw 'chon manlet memes unironically put me off a short girl

Well, I'm not an approved whiskey sommelier but from what I've tasted from the Speyside I see no reason to hate on it.

Youre next you tosser

thats not how it works mate, it doesnt apply to females

That seems like it would hurt. Why would you want to do that?

I don't think you should

>the supply of natural resources isn't fixed
hmmmm, yes.

THANK MR SKELETAL

listening to the UKF D&B 2015 mix

Manlet meme is more about men desu. Short women can be qt

It's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow

Fair dos

Honestly it's a lot easier to drink than I thought, I was expecting something harsh as fuck and it's not really. It burns at first but after that it's nice.

Is all the American stuff trash tier?

good reason to ABOLISH THE GREEN BELTS

Bit of a mong if you turned down a qt womanlet.

literally every conversation I've had today

FONT

T H I S
H
I
S

Link it la

Love that shit

are olav

TIM DO YOU NEED HELP

CONT

>wanting short children

I had a short gf once and would always be self-conscious when out in public since I was almost a foot taller than her

Can be renewed but resources extraction requires massive effort. Land ownership and renting out land requires no such effort.
I remember you last time. No matter how many times I tried to explain the Land Value Tax you just kept screaming GREEN BELT.

Dumb internet libertarian.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDXPFG3sL-c

HOT ONE TODAY

Very silly and immature iah. Wouldn't have been pleased to read that at all.

FONT

>abolish green belts

FUCK OFF

I don't want some shitty sprawling town full of cunts encroaching on my lovely countryside.

Just have them build up instead of out.

>It's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow

end my life

Thanks la

Starting strong, love it.

I remember you too georgist scum

Might make a brew

>icelandic women are the tallest women in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZuihDmYEvc

>you CAN NOT be aggro Louie

>oxbridge """""""people"""""""

Imagine you're playing some b-ball and this cunt is standing in front of the net

>lovely countryside.

ah yes, some muddy green fields sprinkled with the odd patch of cow manure

You ever been in a storm, Wally?

is it even physically possible for a son to be shorter than his dad though? i literally dont think ive ever seen it. my dad is a giga manlet (5'6) but im king of manlets (5'10)

when I exercise I don't warm up or warm down haha what am I like

Heard the acoustic version while I was in the bath the other day. Choon.

That's not a real person.

I say do it
middle class english roaches have already invaded my lovely country, let's see how they like it when the scum of the earth set up shop in their back yard

rather be a 150 cm manlet than over two meters

id go between his legs. wouldn't even have to bend my knees

>norway cant even keep their own military mascot in their own country

why???????? surely norway is prime turf for a penguin.

Because their head is up their arse

7'6

hehe yeah I actually agree that land-lords contribute next to nothing and don't earn their money in any just sense.

Adam Smith himself stressed the importance of actually earning wealth via work, rather than simply accumulating money via investments/assets.

Land tax would be good desu. Wouldn't fix the housing crisis at all though; still the same supply whether rented or sold.

My granda's 6'7". 2 inches taller than my dad.

you've got serious problems m8

PS there's easier ways to get covered in seamen x