"I HATE JEWS"

>"I HATE JEWS"
>posted by country with huge muslim population
Like. A. Glove.

I LOVE JEWS

Anti-semetic sentiments are the easiest way to identify mudshits on neo-Sup Forums

We didn't have a huge Muslim population until those traitor Jews agitated for mass immigration.

Most people don't hate Jews tbqh it's just zionists that are hated
Only a few people genuinely hate Jews

gas the fucking kikes

now go check how many jews are here after hitler and commies

Lel like 98% of palestinians says otherwise

>pagans are jewish lovers you are anti christ die!

Typed by a 50 year old greek who has a Hebrew origin name, worships an undead jew and is a christian (abrahamic religion)

fuck this country

I hate jews too.

>"Trump's not racist! The media is misrepresenting him and his followers!"
>"But if he wins, I hope he deports all of the shitskins and makes America a white country again!"

Guess what bucko boy
I live in a country with almost no Muslims (England) in one of the whitest cities in that country (Birmingham) surrounded by mostly white people eating white person food. I don't even know what Arabic looks like. I saw an Arabic sign at the train station and didn't realise it wasn't a typing error until someone mentioned it to me the next day. We have no Muslims here essentially. Muslims don't impact my life. I'd have to have the hearing of a cat to be woken by any call to prayer given the nearest one is 3 miles away. I've never seen a Muslim in my street and I live on a fucking main road with 30 other houses.

I
Hate
Jews.

and whose ancestors used to be masterrace pagans.

t. Mohammed bin tuglaq

who is greek?

I hate both.
t. man from a country with a high Catholic population

Greece died when constantine converted Greece. Everyone instead of using logic and reason (which were encouraged by the dodecatheon) and started being afraid of the boogeyman in the sky. Therefore they didn't get education and became dumb faggots, being all refugees welcome with the slavs.

The church were and are the traitors of Greece since forever

palestinians are people now?

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Why would this be?

all great civilizations die, if it is any comforting.

trump isn't racist
he's not going to deport anybody except maybe some illegals
nothing racist about that
I, however, am a racist, and would deport all niggers back to africa out of the US and muslims too
not sure about spics
I dont hate them
I would let people make a vote

posting in JIDF false dichotomy thread

>has to make fun of mentally handicapped people to make his argument
>canadian flag
>m-m-m-muh false dichotomy
yep, it's a mudshit

What happened to that Arab poster from Denmark? Does anyone have that screenshot compilation about him?

>getting this trigert over a shitty joke

i thought kikes were funny

>i-i-i-i-i-it was a j-joke
good backpedal-taqqiya Justin

he joined isis

Jews are absolutely bro tier. The more Jews a country has the better it is. Coincidence?

>1 Shekel has been added to your account

It's interesting to see you're in the non-country of Belgium, probably working for the EU helping to plot the destruction of the white race.

>be Sup Forums
>call SJWs bullies
>has to make fun of mentally challenged people in order to uncover the jewish conspiracy of keeping them virgins

hey we hated them before we went full shariah

Who doesn't hate Jews? They have one country and genocide the fuck out of it. Can't blame anyone for not liking those people desu.

If by "better", you mean "large economic disparity", then yes.

>Who doesn't hate Jews?
english people, french people, spanish people, portuguese people, all other western european countries (besides your shithole)
most eastern european countries besides poland and greece who hate us
east asians except north korea
southeast asians
latin americans except the commie shitholes
north americans
some many christian sub-saharan africans
so we're left with mudshits, some niggers, some commies... and...
you...

>its a edgy dane post

lol, no they don't.

in my experience they do
I forgot indians
we have very good relations with them as well
we are the friends of everybody that has a history of or current conflict with mudslimes
that makes a pretty huge chunk of the world
but of course the mudslime loving potatonigger, having never even met a mudshit, defends them
wait until you get to 10% muslim population
you know nothing about them

Mudslimes have a place in the world they belong. You people don't, have to steal land and drag the West into the shit you caused. Israel is only tolerated because the entire world hates Jews so much they want all of them to go into one containment area.

There's a reason you get chased out of every country and you people have exemplified perfectly with your behavior in Israel why this is the case.

jews are brotier 2bh

Is there also a reason why england colonized you like niggers for so long?
if you had the slightest amount of experience with mudshits, you would sell your soul to the devil to get rid of them
again, wait for 10%, you'll get there soon and will understand why we do what we do
for their entire history arabs have colonized, raped, pillaged
if we do the same to them, it is only karma
there's nothing you can try to do about it
or go fight for hamas and get either kidnapped by islamists or bombed by the idf

I hate Jews
I hate Muslims too
I hate all non-Catholics

>everyone loves us
>except for when we want to be victims then everyone hates us and everyone who criticizes israel is an anti semite

Why have they been kicked out of over 109 nations if everyone loves Jews so much?

>canadian flag
fuck off ahmed

>no argument
>a-ahmed!!

Pathetic. We need to bring back the janitor that banned you people on sight.

Which is it then? Everyone just loves the Jews, or Jews are the victims of European antisemitism and the west should support them with billions in foreign aid each year because of this?

I just hate muslims man I don't care about much else in politics
oh and I hate fags
leftists too

>hates muslims
>wants virgin conservative gf

What am I if I hate jews and musulamans?

No. They're mostly white Americans venting their pent up frustation of not being able to be openly anti-Jew in real life. I knew many white Americans who are anti Jews and anti Israel in private but would never say it openly due to fearing losing their jobs.

RARE

but i'm a jew

lol ur arguing with a moroccan jew who wants to be israeli so bad but can't

A rational person

more like a poltard
HE LOOK AT ME IM RATIONAL AND LOGICAL LIBERULS USE EMOTIONS TO JUDGE I USE FACTS AND LOGIC TOTALLY NOT HATE AND XENOPHOBIA WHICH ARE NOT HUMAN EMOTIONS AT ALL

>he doesn't know he's just another type of sandnigger himself

>for their entire history arabs have colonized, raped, pillaged
if we do the same to them, it is only karma

uhhh...arab guilt?

a huge part of Sup Forums European flags are Sunnis
never trust sunnis
ignore sunnis

I don't hate jews, but the world would be better without them.

>t. muslim majority country

have to defend this post. I hate mudslimes so therefore the enemy of my enemy is my friend

fuck jew too

I don't hate Jews, I just hate Zionists. Ffs, why are all the globalists wealthy jews as well. Really makes you think