RUST = SJW DEBUNKED

it's ogre. Sup Forums can go home now and we can finally replace C++
blog.rust-lang.org/2017/09/05/Rust-2017-Survey-Results.html

i want to fuck those blind gay arab qts

28% of them are, and that's a huge deviation from the normal population.

"are" what? underrepresented demographics?

Most SJWs are not "underrepresented minorities", the very fact that this question is asked proves that SJWzilla running Rust means it's an SJW cult.

are retarded

28% self-identify as a member of a underrepresented demographic in technology. But that dosen't matter as much as the glaring logical fallacy you have postulated.

Rust is a wonderful language. It's the future of programming.

>But that dosen't matter as much as the glaring logical fallacy you have postulated.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not OP, if you're confused. But your point is wrong, anyway. Women are an underrepresented minority in tech and obviously make up more than 28% of the normal population.

>Most SJWs are not "underrepresented minorities"
Cite your sources please

wow, got 'em

shill please!
leadership of Rust is fucking ANTIFA-tier scumbags! Steve (((Klabnik))) want to kill white people!

The fact that this parasite is still employed and can advocate genocide should tell you everything you need to know about Rust and Mozilla.

>DEBUNKED

kys

are easily triggered

You don't have to be some kind of special snowflake minority to be SJW. Shoo shoo shill.

why wouldn't you be 100% ok with retards killing other retards?
dont tell me your a nazi/antifa scum?

check the date.
top kek

Nice try Rust shill, ~28% is a lot

Sup Forums - Sup Forums but with um chinkphones

rustconf info

>Women are an underrepresented minority in tech and obviously make up more than 28% of the normal population.

Stupid women can't even fill out a survey correctly. Why should we trust their security skills? Is this why the compiller is slow as balls?

>implying conservatives and deeply religious people are not an underrepresented demographic in tech

rust: it's only 30% sjw...

Sup Forums should just use the same apple memes for Rust. Anytime someone shills it, just call them a faggot. Nothing else needed.

we're all working and productive apple users here user
go back to /r/pcmasterrace with that retardation

>Steve Klabnik
>leadership of Rust
Top kek. They hired him to write docs and that's all he ever does. Niko and Aaron are the ones running the show.

Faggot. Bet you code in Rust too.

even if steve only contributed a single spelling error, Sup Forumsspammers would still meme that rust is some commie sjw tool

There are only 19 more "women, or perceived as woman" than there are "non-binary" people. Something seems awfully fishy about that survey.

>28% of them are
Pretty sure it was a "check all that apply" kind of thing. And you know the victim complex types are probably checking 3-5 categories each. Gotta max out those oppression points to impress their SJW buddies.

nah it seems accurate for tech

The results don't say there were 74 women. Only that there were 74 women who think women are underrepresented in technology. I suspect people who identify as nonbinary are also much more likely to think that nonbinary people are underrepresented.

why is he still employed when he advocates violence?

I do actually.

And I bet you code in- oh wait, you don't

the fact that a similar survey has been conducted and that its results are hosted on their main domain is pure cringe.

>Slack
Why does mozilla support a non-free centralised tool like that?

Mozilla has different priorities now. Pic related... their current homepage.

end of thread

thread end here

>USA 300 million burgers
>shit we cant invade NK until we recruit 299 million burgers
yea kid that's how it works

He is so mean in HN,reddit time somebody name rust, make excuse why rust don't do X or couldn't make Y,machine propaganda.

The SJW meme is overblown, because Sup Forums is highly infested with Sup Forums turds.

Where are the black men and white women? Or do you have to be double minority to qualify now?

This

>all those vim + linux responses

This actually makes me happy. I thought we were a dying breed

Is Rust, dare I say it, /ourlang/?

literally less than 5% are women or fags. This must mean you just don't like people who aren't white. In that case containment board needs more containment.

no

Yes, I believe in pre-20th century social socioeconomics and am discriminated against for my beliefs and religion.

special snowflakes

yes

maybe

>Common human decency is SJW-ism
Actually end yourself.
I want Sup Forums to leave.

What's wrong with it? Are you complaining that there is a CoC? Sup Forums has CoC too FYI

Did you even look at the Citizen CoC? Here's an excerpt
>Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
>specifically calling out homos and trannies
>ableist
This is all problematic SJW-tier language.
>inv4 hurrdurr it's just a word