How prominent is American Football in your cunt?

How prominent is American Football in your cunt?

*handegg

>that pseudo-sport
>football

also, thank dog that doesn't exist here

A few amateur teams exist but do not ask me to name one.

There is a proffesional league developping, college football is somewhat big.
Some of us watch the NFL, but most people here are Steelers/Cowboys/GB/Raidniggers fans.

spicflop is shit. 2 hours of a bunch of manlets running around and occasionally pretending to fall. No ty

I know we have the handegg league but I never see them on TV

Isnt this pretty much just pussified version of rugby?

>spicflop
>it was invented by the brits

_m_r_c_n _d_c_t_ _n

We actually had Super Bowl finals shown on tv.

Yes

The Superb Owl is the final, all the other games are playoffs

Why do manlet weak soccer players pretend to get hurt? Fucking pussies if you ask me. I remember when I was younger always breaking a bone every other week while playing football, and just shrug it off and keep playing

Every game involving some ball, egg shaped or not, is fucking garbage.

Yes

Its boring as heck

Never heard of it here. Why is America n rugby more popular than baseball now/ baseball looks less bydlo primitive and actually unique.

Baseball is pretty big in Latin America and Asia

Pretty much ththe opposite. In rugby you can't spear tackle and your feet can't leave the ground when tackling. It's a game of tag compared to football. I always think it's funny when euros say "hurrr they're pussies because they wear pads" when people would literally die without them. Try having a 6'4 270 lb slave bred negro running full speed at you and launching his body into yours without pads.

T. Ice Hockey cuck

I play ice hockey but I don't admit it openly unless someone asks, don't want to get embarrassed...

>American
100 yrds
>Canadian
110 yrds

>American
4 downs for 10 yards
>Canadian
3 downs

>American
Smaller balls
>Canadian
Bigger balls

It's like you aren't even trying, step up your game
CFL is a mans game

Where do you live? In my cunt, Ice hockey is debatably the 3rd biggest sport, behind Handegg and Baseball.
t. New England

Football for aspies

In the Chicago area it's pretty big, especially since the Blackhawks got really good.

kane is shit

>that pseudo-sport
>divegrass
Your semen slurping sport sucks

Is getting bigger
It's already the biggest audience in payed TV on sundays

Its not more pussified. It would be if it was all thin white men playing but considering there is extremely large heavy and fast black men that would literally kill you if you lacked pads not really.

i dont understand why some people actually get enraged at this sport

i dont like watching it but i understand it and respect the strategy

Some people watch it, but most don't give a shit really. I think I've met maybe three people maximum in my entire life that said they watch it.

I only get mad about it when some basic Brady bitch starts spamming his pics everywhere. I love New England but the Patriots are spies and scoundrels.

who /cardinals/ here?

Because they were raised watching it and love their team with a passion, even though they likely don't understand the numbers and strats deeply.

The two main American sports (Football and Baseball) are both extremely numbers and strategy heavy. Despite this out of the big 4 (Handegg, LuckSwing, ApeHoop, and Puck-Beat-The-Shit-Out-Of-Each-Other) they are the most popular by far

This. I know 2 or 3 people that are into it but it's not really popular here.

We all like to laugh that they have to wear helmets and pads so they don't get boo-boos.

Honestly I couldn't give a shit about the helmets and pads really. I just don't find it that interesting.

It's the most popular sport behind Hockey. I don't really watch sports, but it's my favourite sport. I just like how strategic it is.

>American
4 downs for 10 yards
>Canadian
3 downs

This is the main reason I prefer NFL.

>We all like to laugh that they have to wear helmets and pads so they don't get boo-boos.
They would seriously die without them and as it is even with them they all end up getting enough concussions that by the time they're 40 they have the brain of an 80 year old dementia patient.

and made a global sport by poor spics because all you need to play is a fucking spherical object

An NFL linebacker would absolutely barrel through an entire team of little rugby fairies lmao

Then they should harden up. Yanks are a bunch of poofs

how does one harden their brain

you on the left

Sorry i was referring to
>They would seriously die without them

Pretty much

Nearly non-existent AFAIK, since we already have one of the best rugby leagues.

boring sport desu

hey
this team's badge has a similar badge of a football club here called Goiás

it just means you gotta try harder faм

TEXANS STRONK

Is it true you can't leave your feet while tackling in Rugby? What a bunch of shit. They're basically hugging each other then.

Other way around.

>Puck-Beat-The-Shit-Out-Of-Each-Other

>The two main American sports (Football and Baseball) are both extremely numbers and strategy heavy.

Explains why Euros can't understand them.

Yes, it is.

They would
This question is probably pointless as everyone already knows the answer is yes, but have you ever been tackled by a 235 pound (~106 kg) 6'0" (~182 cm) black man running over 25 Kmph with the explicit purpose of making sure you cannot move?

>-gif.png

it's different, rugby is continuous play, where american football is a series of set plays that are extremely quick and can be brutal. i enjoy watching both, the extreme commercialization and popularity of american football has turned me off in recent yrs i dont follow it desu

yes, gay as fuck