What are italian people like in your country?

What are italian people like in your country?

what the fuck are all these threads about italee

I don't really know.
I only meet romanians and chinese these days.

they have big dicks.

im italian

They make great pasta and pizza.

I am a Greek

I am of Italian descent AMA

eyyy paisà, can I have a pepperòn'?

italians are brown ?

Italians live in Italy, retard.

>MUH HERITAGE
everytime

theyre really silly

Literally every Italian ever

Fucking meatballniggers

Never seen one. Are Italians real or made up?

Humans

I met an Italian man once. He smashed a pot of pasta sauce on my crotch and started slobbering on my noodle. It was weird but I kind of enjoyed it.

Where is it now?

Same happened to me and I also enjoyed it. Is this a thing italians do all the time?

they commit a lot of crime and are basically the niggers of white people, never shutting up about AYYYY MY ITALIAN HERITAGE WE DON'T CALL THE POLICE WE CALL THE FAMILY AYYYY

even poles are more civil

Loud. When Italy wins at football, it's car horns, car horns everywhere.

Politically centrist, nominally religious, somewhat poorer than average but also kind of down to earth.

They're very similar to Jews or Irish Americans but a little more conservative and poor

>It's forbidden to have fun and to celebrate
What should you expect from a country where men are forced to piss sitting down on the toilet and to finely inspect their faeces before flushing

How do I say "Now that's-a spicy meatball! Mama mia my calzone is burning!" in Italian?

>I watched the Sopranos or some other shitty caricatural TV series
Sure, we're totally like that
First you have to legally change your name in "Mario", you have to become a plumber and eventually you'll discover that a "meatball" is entirely an US of A thing.
We do that all that time

Meatballs are a chinese invention you dong, it's literally just ground meat every culture has it. Now how do I say "boy! gambino! my baby boy is a bouncing and a so happy"

nononono, the "spicy meatballs" and that abortion of a dish that's spaghetti + meatballs are totally a yankee think
>how do you say
if in doubt, just go with "bappidy boppidy" gesticulating heavily, and we'll understand

they usually make a lot of money, open shops or something.

They`re better than the local niggers that drink beer and insult you when you dont wanna give them money for spitting on your windshield.

Yeah you Italians don't know anything about spicy. Only asians and mexicans know how to make something hot

sure is yank ITT

They look very italian

Niçois here. They're extremely friendly but deep inside, I know they're craving to take back our clay.

>our

Right now, it is. Deal with it, Marco.

soon...

>bitches about "MUH HERITAGE"
>checks flag

You'll get a great caliphate outpost for free

:\

is it really bad?

We've got 3 very bad neighbourhoods - pretty sure there's some radical Islam going on there. Plus we're the city in France where most of the youngsters going to Turkey/Syria for Jihad passed (after Paris of course).

If you're in the good neighbourhoods it's great though.

im 12% italian

I'm 88% more italian than u

Adesso questa-a si che è una polpetta piccante! Mama mia il mio calzone sta bruciando!

>the father of the mother of my mother was Italian
>muh Italian heritage
You're Greek too

ho perso un pezzo della mia corteccia prefrontale leggendo siffatta traduzione, grazie eh

t. cuck

Ragazzo! Gambino! Il mio bambino sta-a rimbalzando e a cosí felice!

t. Albanian

If you give Nizza back you can stay assured that those neighbourhoods will enjoy 99% less islamhood (french-speaking niggers crave to reach your homeland - for the only reason to commit sudoku it seems, like the stereotypical lemmings)

This for you

I am a Greek

ma quanto sei cucchissimo
vai a dormire, filippo

t. Suleiman al-Itali

Americans are white and thus superior to us brown moor rapebabbies.
I am honored to serve them , this is the way god planned the world.
Just accept it too, inferior italian brother, it's just how things are.

> Americans are white

>americans
>white
Gaddaffi was whiter

Thank you. I smoke this weed in your honor.

Yeah I vape cause cigarettes are gross, we eat weed candy in america also

>Sure, we're totally like that

Shut the fuck up you retarded euro, this is actually how italians here act

Here in italy we hate ameritards.
Just the other day me and my pals met some stupid ameritard tourist that asked us for directions with his silly anglo accent. Lol he looked and sounded like a legit retard, but I guess it was just him being an ameridumb. Anyway we told him what he was: a stupid clueless ameriretard and that he should fuck off back to whatever shithole he was from.
Kek that fat piece of lard shit got told, he was all whiny whiny "b-but io america, america bella, america salva te". Keeeeek so pathetic, we pushed him and call his fat burgereating ass names, and he run off crying. LEL.

Ameritard surely got a souvenir to bring back home, lol, stupid pathetic little ameridumb piece of shit.

>I've never seen an Italian and I pretend to know shit
literally kys

>Shut the fuck up you retarded euro

Like this?

that was me

Fat, greasy WOPs with their "Bopadaboopy" language and waving their hands all over.

> the goyim knows

ffs calm your tits terrone

How come everything France touches turns into shit

Skinny teenagers that travel in large groups on public transport, screeching like monkeys.

There was an italian immigrant girl that went to my high school.

10/10, but she got knocked up by a nigger.

se sei a sud di Trento sei tu il terrone, caro il mio cucco

that's brazil
or india

I hate niggers and chinks talking loudly on public transportation myself

No that is Italian teenagers that come to Ireland to learn English. Spanish and Portuguese are also incredibly loud by our standards.

There's literally nothing wrong with talking "loud".

they are fucking loud and never stop talking

do you amp up the emotions in your text because you can't show how much your hands are waving around

Not when you have long ago lost the function of your hearing that finds that volume loud.

nice