Sup Forums's worst nightmare

Sup Forums's worst nightmare

Why?

Not when you get a X220T for $55.

I don't get it.

Where else can I buy used GPUs?

I don't trust these sellers anymore than anyone else but at least I can meet them face to face. With eBay who knows what I'm getting. Amazon's prices are fucked. A GTX 650 Ti for $100 is insane. I could try posting a wanted ad on a forum or something but that seems like a slow-moving hassle.

tfw got my entire desktop for $850 including a 4k monitor and a gtx 1080 sc

I sold 8gb of ram for like 40 bucks last week, had a guy call and get there in 15 minutes. I wish every encounter was like that.

90% of it is shifty motherfuckers peddling stolen / broken shit, or lowballers who "forget" how much it was and try to haggle after you agree on price.

I almost rather deal with ebay fees desu

Ever bought computer parts on craigslist?`

r/hardwareswap is a great place to get used shit and you can get some decent deals

Because you can lie about specs sell shit to some nerd and they will offer to give you gas money.

Then don't buy something unless you see the products individually.

I'm the seller in this scenario lmao.

You wanna always call the phone number and talk to the person, you can't tell if they are black through text because autocorrect is in every smart phone

on my local craigslist some guy has been trying to sell his core2duo macbook for 500 dollars for months. probably the same guy trying to sell his Japanese Fender Jazzmaster for 1000 dollars. never lowering the price, fucking hipsters i should rob them

:(

>fucking hipsters i should rob them
Why would you even want an old macbook or some shitty guitar. You sound like a hipster faggot.

Yes. And I sell them.

I have a gun so there's literally nothing for me to worry about on there. I've bought all kinds of shit with no problems.

>Jazzmaster
>Shitty guitar

>thinks guns are a defense

If you aren't into guitars every guitar is some shitty guitar.

>nigger tries to rob me with his two homies
>pull gun
>they cower or run away
I hope I don't have to shoot someone but all the risks of Craigslist go away if you carry a gun.

Reality:
>nigger pulls out gun to rob you
>you reach for yours
>he shoots you
There's a reason cops wear vests. Guns don't stop bullets.

>real reality
>nigger can't trade foodstamps for a gun
>attempts robbery with a pocket knife

You steal liquid laundry detergent and barter it for stolen guns. Do you even into black people, sir?

Dunno if you've ever had to live around nogs, but most of them don't actually carry guns (unless they're obvious gangbangers in South side Chicago), and Craigslist robberies are usually multiple nogs jumping some guy with their fists or maybe a bat. The ONE time I had some niggers try to rob me it was just 3 ghetto dudes who thought they'd get the jump on me. They didn't actually have the thing I wanted, of course.

I live with black heroin/meth addicts, trust me they would never be functional enough to get ahold of a gun unless someone was being super fucking retarded and let them steal it.

Not him, but you're literally not going to try out a place where you might get a good deal just because "lol plebbit go back xdddd"
You're trying your own noose

I buy all my underwear there. Sometimes they are lightly used but that just makes them cheaper.

there are lots of good computer deals on my local craigslist, there are a few computer repair shops that put up custom built gaming rigs for excellent prices, usually parts plus 150 dollars or so. god bless america

Never used Craigslist before but I hear you can just set it up with the seller to where you guys meet in front of a police station. Seems like the smartest thing to do.

Back in 2001, it got me laid relatively often by some skanky girls. Times have changed though.

That's personal stupidity. Nothing to do with Sup Forums.

I don't. Also there are far better places.
I'm not a teenager plebbit user who can't afford nice things.

Great place to buy retro computers.
Why is it a nightmare?

goddamn yes. been trying to sell my shit for the past week, but the flagging system is beyond retarded.

Typical neo-Sup Forums tripfag everybody!

nope. nothing but good experiences on that shit.

bait