"Why, yes...

>"Why, yes, I do hinder my computing experience by exclusively using FOSS garbage and CuckCuckGo under the false pretence that not only do I matter, but I matter so much that the machine built for convenience should be as inconvenient as possible to protect muh privatez, thanks for asking"

bait

bump

How long will it take you to get bored of this shit?

Fuck off NSA nigger

There's only like 3 freetards here.

I'm sure I mingle with more than that

I use ixquick/startpage, google results without the google. I don't need any of their other services as they are completely pointless.

docs- Office 2016 in sandbox vm
mail- cock.li
maps- I own a garmin
phone maps- sygic GPS
jewtube- MPV with ytdl
images- tineye/yandex
browser- ungoogled chromium 58
play store- yalp store/fdroid
play services- microG
phone OS- lineage
captcha- cache captcha v1.0 on vpn

Google really doesn't do much but develop more ways to take away your freedoms, all these alternatives are:

1. Less overhead
2. Less laggy
3. Easy to obtain within an hour
4. More privacy aware
5. Have less security holes
6. Don't require updates as frequently
7. Exactly as stable as the google services

bump

Around 2012 it was like 99%, I shit you not.
The rest were wintards and that lolipantsu shitposter tripfag that posted his have a nice day thread every day

Been here since 2007

No there's always only been a few it's just that their OS is so limited that samefagging is one of the few things they can do all day

I remember Johnson (what a shitbag) and thefalcon, good guy.

t. the falcon

>duckduckgo
Don't be ridiculous, nobody on this board uses that scam of a search engine.

Neither do I gimp my shit on the back of FOSS bullshit. I make my stuff as FOSS as possible, but there are areas where there is either no FOSS alternative or it's a pile of fucking shit. If some hairy IT prankster wants everyone to go full FOSS, there needs to be software for it to make it happen.

>not only does he pay for it, but he enjoys being cucked by proprietary software

What's the matter? does the terminal scare you, sweetie?

>"Why yes, i do want to fund the biggest tech company who has monopolies on search and browsers by using said search and browsers to allow them to collect data about you to then sell off to ad companies so they can spam your browser with unwanted, intrusive adverts."

It's pretty hard to go full freetard, but at least don't just bend over pants down for google.

this is salt and i love it

Autism

YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE, YOU'RE BACK AGAIN EH?
SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL. LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK, HERE YOU ARE AGAIN!
I'M GONNA SMASH YOU!

>Running Office in a VM
>Less overhead

Great Snickers... Wait, it actually is Snickers.