Love him or hate him, there is no denying that Bill Gates is the greatest man that has ever lived

Love him or hate him, there is no denying that Bill Gates is the greatest man that has ever lived.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbU4VRs2rro
youtube.com/watch?v=HhdDZk45HDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ja ja ja ja ja ja.... Yeah right??..

/thread

POO

I deny it.

>richest
ftfy

>richest
kek

but it can't be denied

selling a product that has high deman at the right time and right place doesn't mean you are the greatest man that has ever lived. It's a pure unprecedented coincidence even with considering the high intelligence and hard work

Bill Gates had people working for him but he was involved development and is a computer genius, he was lucky but he was good enough to be lucky

>computer genius
> genius
really? the fact that Bill Gates is now the richest and considered "genius" by many and not Gary Kildall is just another pure coincidence. Bill Gates knew programming well, but he is nowhere near the word genius. He is "genius" because he made it to the top abruptly in a very fluid situation not because he is a true genius.

>supporting big pharma
>greatest man
He should invest in meme industries, not optimizing his shitty taxes.

maybe not a 'true genius' but on a board that considers Terry Davis a true genius maybe you could throw Bill a bone. he absolutely understands software on a level deeper than everybody on Sup Forums, and by all accounts oversaw every line of code in the early days of microsoft, and even if you're a freetard you have to admit that microsoft makes/made premium, top notch software

>absolutely understands software on a level deeper than everybody on Sup Forums
Not anymore especially when he don't developed anything for ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbU4VRs2rro

I'm not a real political guy, I am a capitalist though and don't harbor any grudges against people trying to keep their money. Gates is wildly charitable though, guy has given more away than the sum of what everyone on Sup Forums will make in their lives

lmao dude u wot

I value more the lower classes helping the helpless with the money they have or work they can do than a rich karmawhore who have never experienced hardship in his fucking life.

he can wrap his head around newer things it if he wants to I'm sure. that video of already megarich Gates giving deposition and being questioned about java, you could tell he still understood the technical part of the game. you have to admire the spirit of this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=HhdDZk45HDI

>Not anymore especially when he don't developed anything for ages.

And it fucking shows. Windows 7 was the last version that he worked on. Ballmer fucked everything up with the start screen and Nadella is trying way to hard to be Steve Jobs and he sucks at it.

Is he ourguy Sup Forums?

he might have had a comfortable life but he wasn't like most of Sup Forums who sit around smoke pot while their parents pay for college, he took every advantage he had and made the absolute most of it, what he accomplished is almost unprecedented. he's not like Trump who just got a bunch of money from his dad and bought a bunch of shit, dude slept in his office

No, he's not. I'm your the only Sup Forumsuy!

Bill wouldn't have let WinFS rot away in a back room.

Is it lazy eye or am I hallucinating..?

If he is a white suprematist then yes.

Trump actually did things with that money and turned it into even more money. I'd rather have him than an affirmative actioned professional student.

It's a Hitler m8

In many ways I like Trump more than Obama too, but that said the 'things Trump did with his dad's money to turn it into even more money' consisted of buying property in the right place at the right time (Manhattan when it was a shit hole before the real estate market exploded). It doesn't take a lot of skills to make money in real estate; it takes timing and luck.

don't get me wrong I like Trump, but his accomplishments in the business world are not as impressive as Bill Gates' accomplishments. I'm less impressed by real estate than I am with creating a brand new industry the way Gates did as well. I voted trump, maga

fpbp

I was hallucinating then.
Thank you frend

fpwp owo

>but on a board that considers Terry Davis a true genius

Compared to Gates he absolutely is. I doubt Bill could write his own OS even with all his money.

believe it or not, Bill was involved in the development of operating systems that rival templeOS in quality

Sensible kek.

Sup Forumsfags are the new furries.

Bill chan

What has he ever invented other than commercial software?

are you even trying?

fuck off, he didn't do his job, look at how the world is right now

>buttfucked by communists
lol

I only know about fat, but it's also a legen and a huge clusterfuck and a tool for the largest patent troll.