America, do you know that all your movies, cartoons, games and music are free of charge in Russia...

America, do you know that all your movies, cartoons, games and music are free of charge in Russia? I can simply download it and nobody will judge me. How does it make you feel? I mean, you were working so hard, but we just take your breakfast. Jealous much?

Don't care lol

t. pirate pro

Just because you are unpunished does not make a non-crime

its not only in russian you fucking imbecil,whole world can do that
now go suck your wodka bottle dry

But you are still russian at the end of the day

God bless Russia forever for libgen and rutracker.

Based Russia.

Wondering when we'll be downloading Russian movies, cartoons, games, and music.

Russia is a fake country and belongs to the jews tee bee honest laddie

>just want to pirate D44M to shoot american demons with my bratishkas while chugging vodka and semki
>fucking DENUVO
WHAT THE HELL AMERICA I THOUGHT YOU WERE NICE

Man, ive been torrenting my whole life since i was a kid. Dunno how ill adapt in america.

i think it should be very plausible though. Use tor or something, imma google it later

>hur dur we can download it too
stop lying. when I was in Greece, a dj was playing music FROM YOUTUBE!!!!!

I pirate everything who cares

It is there to subvert your country culturally.
You know that copying doesn't harm the rights holder at all. They don't lose a single $.
If you want to harm USA you have to produce content that competes successfully, that will hurt their sales and profits.

We download everything illegally too. I use the piratebay without a proxy, for years with no repercussions.

They are free to us too, dingus.

Do you think we don't pirate things too?

>w-w-w-we can pirate stuff t-too!!!
>gets sued for 225,000 USD

do you know how often that happens?

almost never

Isn't it more prevalent on latest, most popular torrents?

"USA gonna give it to ya
Fuck waitin' for you to get it on your own
USA gonna deliver to ya
Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
With the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel"

;_; pls no democracy I d-dont download everything, f-from torrents......

Good. Maybe we'll actually get a good manufacturing economy again.

Thanks for the push in the right direction Rooskie

>Only Russia has got internet
You went too far, my friend,

Russian internet has the best torrents and pirating sites though. I get all of my ebooks from Russian domains.

Ebooks in English from Russian web-sites besides Rutracker? I use Flibusta but it's Russian-only.

libgen. It has basically everything, including textbooks. It could be an english run site or I'm just accessing the english version but they say it's based in Russia and the URL is .ru.

Oh, it's where I downloaded American comic-books.

you really got us american capitalist pigdogs, nice 1

it was 'prevalent' in the 90's when people thought that they could actually stop piracy. now you get a notice from your isp telling you to stop pirating and they threaten to shut ur internet off.

>Dunno how ill adapt in america.
VPN is cheap. Plus private trackers. You're not hanged for torrenting in the US of A to be completely honest.

this

Also you're just cheating jews so I couldn't care less