Why are there so few Jews in the world? Given how eagerly they breed, and how they retain their Jewish identity...

Why are there so few Jews in the world? Given how eagerly they breed, and how they retain their Jewish identity, shouldn't there be millions more Jews right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/483/exogamy-explored/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World,_Part_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Askhenazis got Nazi'd and Commie'd

a lot of them left the religion/enclaves

if by blood relations it is close to hundreds of millions

and sephardis got converte'd and inquisitione'd

Moral of the story is, the poor jews lived a life of pain and suffering while the rich jews leeched everyone and everything

I'm a Jew who thinks about this a lot

There are roughly 20+ million Descendants of Jews in some way that no longer practice Judaism. They are instead Christians and Muslims.

There are around 16 million Jews around today, which by nationality would make them around 67th most populous nationality overall.
If every descendent of Jews ever had stayed Jewish instead of converting, we can assume somewhere around 50-60 million people would be Jewish, putting them population wise somewhere around the uk or France.

Current Jews are outliers who retains their identity, rather than an entire people retaining identity over time

>Pic

The average Jew now is like everyone else (I am).

Israel sometimes makes attemps to reconvert these people to Judaism, but it's very political and doesn't happen often

dunno
dindu nothing

You guys are just cool browsing this board? I feel like if I went to a tumblr blog that hated on white males every day I would become exhausted and leave

I'm an East African Jew and can handle this board. Right wing White men are extremely triggerable.

they don't retain their identity very good, in iraqi history they regularly converted to other religions
and they still do
for example lots of half goys in usa

Secular Jews have below replacement birthrates. Only the Hassidic welfare leeches in Israel have like 20 kids.

triggered by what? the worst thing you can say is "all jews must be burned alive", and jokes with that, but we hear that shit since we are 4 yo

>Secular Jews have below replacement birthrates.
False, in Israel secular Jews have a fertility Rate above replacement. In the united States Reform Jews have a fertility rate below replacement, but conservative,orthodox and Ultra-Orthodox Jews do.

Huh, it's almost like 10 million of them got killed/forcefully-converted rather recently by Nazis and Commies and Muslims?

Who else /horribly conflicted Jew because you believe circumcision is cruel and hypocritical to the otherwise good values of Judaism/ here? As a Jewish child I was taught in synagogue by my rabbi to believe that questioning everything was critically important, and a fundamental aspect of being Jewish and yet when faced with introspection, I find that many Jews are not willing to look at themselves and their own actions, or how they effect other people. I believe in the importance of mitzvah, and yet I feel that many things considered charitable by jews aren't so. I wish that other Jews were willing to honestly discuss this and keep an open mind to new information, as intellectual humility is another thing I was taught by by Jewish elders. How do we fix the contradictions of Judaism?

There are actually a lot of Jews when you realize we're from two tribes of Israelites who originate from a territory about a fifth the size of Israel as a whole, which is the size of New Jersey.
If what some edgy kids write about you online genuinely bothers you, you should develop thicker skin.

Circumcision is a retarded Egyptian practice tbf, I don't think I'd circumcise my hypothetical sons

Good for you user. What's incredible is that the Israeli Pediatric Association even called for an end to it. It boggles my mind growing up in a Jewish family and seeing how heavily Jews value facts and education, and yet this is the one issue that most of us irrationally cling to despite all the well documented studies on its negative health effects. As rates of circumcision continue to fall, I hope that someday no Jews do it to their sons, then I will be proud to be a Jew again.

Jew here, the ones who breed relentlessly are the Ultra-Orthodox/Hasidic Jews to my knowledge.

The other sects outside Orthodox are more integrated with breeding, so maybe that's why there isn't so much future offspring.

Then again I'm sort of a MGTOW but not quite. The problem with me is that while I have Chad tier looks, I can't find a woman that I'm truly willing to settle down and have kids with. I'm not fond of other Jewish women. Their personalities bother me.

I think your conviction is a great beginning user. Living by your principles will set a good example as will speaking to other Jews about it in person.

Half my family is dead. They're all Israeli, first gen American here. It's pretty shitty. Dad's side survived relatively okay but Mom's side got decimated. I have a great-aunt who is the only person - literally - who survived out of her whole extended family.

Tumblr is worse to white males than Sup Forums is to jews

Sup Forums has worse offensive shitposters, but it's mostly discussions and a often the shitposters are ignored, whereas everyone on tumblr is in their hivemind

Also, 99% of jews consider themselves white anyway, so it's not like tumblr would be better.
t. jew

I don't think I'd circumsize my kids, but to be honest, dicks look a lot better cut. But I'd let them make their own choice.

I wish I had been given the choice, but I don't think I'd want to be an anteater.

My So Baptist family worshiped you and your circumcision practice. The whole *"as Christians, we feel a holy connection with our brother, the Jew"* kind of shit.
Where I come from, questioning something that's biblical is called "the devil messing with you"

At least you don't support it so, I can't say it's YOUR circumcision. Thanks for seeing this.

I don't understand how they can say an embryo can feel pain but a baby penis cannot.

damn bro you braindead and washed
appearance isn't shit when it comes to something like that

>I don't understand how they can say an embryo can feel pain but a baby penis cannot.
Masturbation is sinful, just like sex, user, I thought a god Christan like you would know that.

so few? I would say they are too many.

Circumcision isn't a Christian thing at all. It's clearly laid out that it was a covenant between God and Abraham thing in the creation of Israel.
Even Jesus shot it down saying it's time to worry about circumcising your filthy phimosis hearts.

>>I don't understand how they can say an embryo can feel pain but a baby penis cannot.
>Masturbation is sinful, just like sex, user, I thought a god Christan like you would know that.

How do the two correlate? Plus Mantak Chia's method isn't sinful because no seed is spilt. Smugpepe.jpg

>Where I come from, questioning something that's biblical is called "the devil messing with you"
That sucks man, Jews do the same shit but we are just a lot more subtle about it. In my religion I noticed at a very young age, that as soon as I asked a tough question, everyone's eyes glaze over and I get called a "self hating jew" or an "antisemite" My father does it, the rabbi did it, even the other kids at hebrew sunday school beat me up for it, and then they go on spouting to the children how important self-criticism is, imagine!
>At least you don't support it so, I can't say it's YOUR circumcision. Thanks for seeing this.
Thank you for understanding. Thankfully there is also a group of anti-circ Jews in San Francisco trying to get genital cutting banned throughout the entire city.
>I don't understand how they can say an embryo can feel pain but a baby penis cannot.
The mental gymnastics are incredible aren't they?

Circumcision has a strange history. The first known genital cutters were the Egyptians, and then the Jews eventually picked it up (starting with just a pin prick on the tip, and over time as the temples fell escalated into full-blown mucosectomy), and in the United States, this puritan fuck came along, and the rest is history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

I think that part of the reason it's a problem is that very few people are able to approach it rationally, and that nobody wants to believe that they have been damaged by their parents.

Students in Israel can literally receive college credits for defending their Jew nation online

memes about JIDF are based in reality

it's just banter m8

Most of Sup Forums is just shitposting, maybe at first I was a little disconcerted but over time the memes grew on me and at this point it's just all banter.

But the far left shitholes on the Internet like Facebook are deliberately anti-white male cis whatever. If it weren't for some of my foreign friends, I'd be off Facebook for good. Have no other means of communication desu.

Jews kind of get both ends of the spectrum hating us, but in the end, I can't imagine Sup Forums truly hating Jews, just the elite Jews like Soros. Meanwhile, since I am white and well-off, I'm automatically assumed to be "privileged" even though I am Jewish and I too can shut the PC mafia and SJWs up with muh Holohoax defense.

There'd be a lot more if not for the Holocaust

Probably like 50 million, given that most murdered Jews were poor Orthodox people who have lots of children

We're seeing a Jewish population explosion right now among the Ultra Orthodox.

By the time we die, the Jewish population in the New York area alone will probably be higher than the current total Jewish population.

Shit posting is to big a draw tbqh, plus in general most people here don't give a fuck.

It's a racially motivated religion so it is notoriously hard to convert to Judaism unless you marry into it. By contrast Christianity will take anybody with a pulse, so the religion can spread much farther and wider

jews use eldar tactics while christians and muslims use tyranid tactics

>Given how eagerly they breed
They don't. In New York the Jewish community actually has very low birth rates and very high rates of exogamy, which means that if trends continue like this in a short time there won't be New York Jews left, just like New York whites.

jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/483/exogamy-explored/
>Jewish intermarriage rates were somewhere between forty-three percent and fifty percent. (In the 1950s, about only seven percent of American Jewish households had included one Jewish and one non-Jewish spouse.)

For supposedly being the engineers of racemixing, the Jews are hit by this the hardest.

>bullying minorities in their safe spaces

ayy

some 6 million magically disappeared

most of us beamed back up to our star of david shaped flying saucers and fucked off back into space

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc

like this?

What the Hell is this from and why is it so accurate?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World,_Part_I

they rule the world though, no matter your thoughts on them you can literally trace them to the most powerful or richest people in the world