I'm black and from the US...

I'm black and from the US. I got a job offer to work in Germany for two years (i speak some decent German and can understand almost all of it). But I don't want to get allah akbar'd by some 'refugee' and get stabbed because I ate pork and triggered someone.

Will I be safe if I move to Deutschland?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
youtu.be/qPpuLPxIuh4
youtu.be/wxbxRducDZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, of course you will.

You have much less chance of getting shot.

>Believing memes

this

I'm not saying you will not experience racism. But the racism in western Europe rarely is violent.

an Afghan just went axeman on a train there

Haha a Nigger

Dude some 17 year old kid just axed a bunch of people on a train in Germany. I don't want to get killed world of warcraft style by some bish with acne

i don't care about racism. everyone's a little xenophobic. i care about getting blown up by Ahmed.

Who cares about a dead nigger m8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

it will be as safe as the US or (in the case if you live in the ghetto or are in a gang) much safer

the threat is extremely real due to Merkel's open border policy. Letting literally anyone and everyone in, you're destined to get more than a couple hundred crazies, as evidenced by what happened tonight in Wurdjskjsdkfljhburg.

Achmed will probably be too scared to attack you since you'll probably fight back

stay scared, Jacob

leave me alone Muhammad Abdul Quantavious Tyrone Juanito de Suarez Gutierrez Gonzalez Hu Li

American ghettos are much worse.

Thing is right now your chances are pretty high to get stabbed or blown up since Mother Merkels invation of Culture Enricher.

You are Safe in the Countryside, in east Germany (its like the South of the US but with no "People of Colour") and thats about it.

P.s I Hate Sandn1ggers more then normal n1ggers

The east really is safe. Even though people dislike non whites here, you wont get physically attacked, such stuff only happened back in the early nineties.

The train literally came from the rural countryside and it is also where the axfugee lived.

Stay away, OP.

>ghetto nigger
>getting a job offer

Just act American, but dress like a white guy.
I would instantly turn from hostile (having assumed African) to friendly upon realizing you were a worker from the states.

Yeah, what this guy said: Don't dress like a nigger and you eliminate AT LEAST 90% of all racist thoughts that could potentially spook up in some poor white lad's head.

Deutschland is safe I guarentee that.

Show me your german skills, Tyrone...
I think this is a bait thread, though

You don't want to get caught in the coming race war

>but dress like a white guy
Why not like a green guy you autistic fuck.

Unless he's going to B**l*f*ld, Ayyliens are not seen well here.

Don't speak nonsense.
youtu.be/qPpuLPxIuh4

me on the right

youtu.be/wxbxRducDZo