What does the average girl in your area look like?

Pic related is about 95+% of women in my area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BF9eIk1OJ3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes I wish I had a british/american gf, they look like simple minded, easy to impress girls who just want a confident guy

american girls suck, I'm dating a Brazilian girl now and I'm not going back

>mfw get whispered "eu te amo" into my ear

nope, white girls are best

she's white, as hard as it to believe my Texan friend

every American man I know who has been abroad tells me "never marry an American girl"

she could end up being a backstabbing whore, but idk. So far she honestly seems like the best thing thats ever happened to me.

>No blacks
Do you really want me to believe in this?

post pic of your locals

my area is .5% black mate

theres giant parts of the US with minimal black people. Theyre only 13% of the population

the US is extremely segregated

outside of large cities you aren't going to be seeing many blacks.

FUGGGGGGG

GIB WHITE AMERICAN GF WITH A CUTE FEMININE VOICE

I would literally fuck all woman in this thread.

61 looks like she'd be a thrill of a ride

youtube.com/watch?v=BF9eIk1OJ3w

some qt, cheerleader effect too

>cherry-picking the genetic creme of the crop

they're athletic champs, of course they have good genetics. You're picking like the top 5%. those are not average by any means.

Average middle-class/upper-middle class girls in Costa Rica. Anyone lower class is a shitskin.

Costa Rica is white

marriage material qt on the right

YES THEY ARE

MIDWESTERN WHITE AMERICANS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ON EARTH

You're trying to justify your physical attraction with made up shit. You're attracted to white women and don't like Latin women, we get it, but making up all this stuff about Anglo women being "simple minded" is silly. First world women are the fiercest out there, and aren't molded or humbled in any way by hardship. I love them, but don't make up stupid stuff about them. I did the same with Eastern European women, constantly writing off the legions of slavic men who told me a lot of them are conniving and gold-diggerish.

stop lying you fuckers

this is what the average american female looks like. feel with it