How old were you when you first saw a gun in real life?

How old were you when you first saw a gun in real life?

shot a gun at like 7 or 8
t. not a redneck just have family in rural woodsy area

Around 8 I believe. It was nothing special, I simply saw that the policeman guarding my school had a gun.

>How old were you when you first saw a gun in real life?
in real life? obvi on police but if you mean in civilian hands...

I think 12 I saw a gun in a grocery store, I was quite scared

I asked the guy "why do you have a gun?" and he said "why not"

then I went and hid behind my parents

few years later I got my rifle shooting badge in boy scouts during summer camp though, that was cool

4-7, my friend found one in the trash and showed me. It looked brand new too

The first time I remember was when I was 3, my older brother was promoted to front gunner.
The first time I fired one was when I was 9, our neighborhood's ringleader just died and we needed a new underage to command the region and I was the only underage left after BOPE cleaned it up. (people under the age of 18 are automatically pardoned of all crimes here).

not sure

Why are you posting so many Niggers recently?
Are you that Nigger in Finland?

Probably 4 or 5

I think I was eight. But I didn't get to handle one until I went out and bought my first one the day after I turned 18 because my family is noguns.

When I was 6 my dad shot at my mom and I saw gun

why are you upset Hans

haven't seen one

this

Probably a newborn desu

Didn't fire one until I was 7 though

why is everything in South America traumatizing

Leave him alone you cunt. Patriots aren't niggers.

6 or so
11 shot

I held a friend's M-16 when I was 14, felt great

I would have seen them at museums earlier but the first time I saw one being used I was 12.
My family was holidaying in Austria and some guy was shooting icicles that were hanging from a cliff over a path.

t. Chuhonigger

When I was a kid, my friends and I found a .38 special inside a black plastic bag, at the bottom of some river. We were so scared when we saw it, that we ran and told our parents about it.

I'm guessing it was probably used in some crime, or murder.

Good old American childhood adventures

I don't know, my dad has a gun at house, it's not atypical to have a gun in houses here.

But why don't you have a gun yet?

saw...? can't remember, very young

shot...? 6

I have between 200 and 300 guns at home. Started shooting at 10.

Just being around someone with a gun? Two or three, likely before I can remember, since I live near an Air Force base.

Held/fired one? Twelve. Incidentally, I got my first gun when I was 12.

Only saw 1 gun irl, my grandfather's hunting rifle when he shot snakes at his backyard
Never shot one

I'm not counting the ones police use

Round 7-9

Lived in Japan for a while and spent time at an American base.

Security guard was packing an assault rifle.

>How old were you when you first saw a gun in real life?
I can't even remember. My mom has story that when my brother and I were really little and wanted to buy capguns we weren't allowed for the longest time. The thing that changed my mom's mind was when my brother and I chewed our toast into the shape of guns and started "shooting" each other.

Probably like 4 or 5, got my first gun around age 6.

As an infant, I guess.

I don't, definitely single digits when my dad used to hunt.

7 years old when I was going to school with my mom, it was also coincidentally the day I was first robbed :DDDD

I don't know*

Fuck.

>7 year olds get mugged in Brazil

5 when gramps took me hunting
19 when i got my own

i was too young to remember. someone tried to smash in our windscreen so my dad pulled a gun; i was, like, two at the time
t. the bad parts of miami

First time I saw a gun, 4 or so. My father collected guns, mostly for show. Old antique guns, decoratively designed guns, movie set guns etc.

First time I shot a gun, 13 years old, 12 Gauge Shot Gun.

I've never seen a gun before.

Feels good man

Excuse me, sir.

Can we - I mean... can I get your name and address from you?

With the police, impossible to know.
First time I handled a gun I was 14 at my uncles farm. Shoot a 12ga and some pistols.

>implying it's illegal for a red white and blue blooded American to own however many guns he wants
lemme guess, you're from CA, NY, or NJ

when a friend was pointing a loaded rifle in my face in his shed. 'don't worry the safety is on. see?' as he turns the rifle away from me a round went off into the wall. this was 7 years ago.

Why is everyone so uptight these days? It's a joke... This is extremely evident.
I support Americas 2nd amendment and carry myself.

Just go ahead and hit that little 'x' button on the top right corner of your page, user.

When i was like 4 or 5.

A turf war broke out between gangs and police. Saw it on a dead body (i think it was a shotgun)

Freshman year, when that goth kid got bullied a little too hard...

my good friend pulled out his dad's gun from atop some cupboards in the washroom when i was 6 years old
scared the fuck outta me i ran like a nigga on crack

Why is everyone so uptight these days? It's a joke... This is extremely evident.
I support Americas 2nd amendment and carry myself.

Just go ahead and hit that little 'x' button on the top right corner of your page, user.

probably 4. First shot one at 5

I still have yet to see a vagina in my life.

In use? 10 when this guy got killed by the police infront of my grandma house. Used one? 17 when I joined the Army

6 or 7
My dad would work on some (putting it together from the stock) in the living room right in front of us
I think the first time I shot one I was 8

>go to families beach house when I was like 2 years old
>literally one of my first memories on this planet was firing a weapon with my dad helping me and being freaked out by the force of the gun

I've never seen a gun in real life, unless the service revolver cops have in their holster do count.
Maybe some Beretta M12, in use at some Carabinieri's road block.
At 14 I've seen my first vagina anyway

6, it was a shotgun
and i shot that gun

5 when a cop came on career day.

12. I was a boy scout and the army came and gave our scout group a presentation and let us fire their F88s. Since then I've loved guns and I currently own three. I would own more but I'm povo.

it's the somalian who also makes "do you stand with finland" threads

I was in elementary school. Found my uncle's 0.22 rifle. They were dirt cheap in USSR, many had them.

I don't think I've seen a real one before now that I think of it

Can't remember, since always. I lived in an apple farm everybody have guns, shotguns, rifles, etc. I shot my first gun at 8 or 9.

I can't remember very well but I think I was 20
I also never used a gun and hope never will used one

18 when I bought my rifle :>

About 6

I used to live on a road with an air force base and there were armed police guarding the entrance.

>62289352
you trying to play paint ball?

It's not about the size, it's how you use it.

?

Probably a cop on the street.

Such fucked up things.

aren't most murders in the usa comitted by .22's ?