>pcb glued ontop of another pcb
>still needs delidding
>still poopaste.

intel is dead.
intelfags confirmed coffee tables.

intel is still the only choice if you want high single threaded performance
deny the importance of this all you want

>l'chaim schlomo, lets just GLUE them together, it worked for AMD

You're not buying high core count box for single thread performance.

So are mods here AMD shills now? Can't help but notice threads critical of AMD are getting deleted.

The quality of your shitposts is so garbage it's against the rules kek

WAIT, you don't buy Threadripper just to play CSGO? What the FUCK

I seriously doubt it was. Just a mod being a huge sack of shit.

that's big die

para ti

>deny the importance of this all you want

increasingly fewer worthwhile use case scenarios?

stop crying juan

Please explain what it is that you need this single threaded advantage for? and how big a difference is it compared to AMD.

Also i want to add that on HEDT platforms like this 18 core cpu, the single threaded performance is much lower compared to the 4core i7's.

so your point is kind of flawed from the getgo.

>"s-stop deleting my threads caralho"

Ok guys, what the fuck is this shit sandwich ? Why did they stacked two PCBs? Are those two CPUs? Half of the cores on top and rest on the bottom or something?

I would love to see how many pins that daughter PCB has. It would be hilarious if they counted to 1151.

Absolutely nothing stops me from doing that but WHY?

>not waiting for dual socket EPYC setups to be available
>Not getting 2 32c/64 CPUs
>Not running 16+ virtual machines, each utilizing a different VPN
>Not having a dedicated steam account per Virtual machine
>Not running as many independent instances of CS:GO, forming your own lobbies with your own accounts/bots and reaching max rank via home made boosting

It's like you WANT to be a silver shitter for the rest of your life.

JESUS CHRIST I JUST TOOK A GOOD LOOK AT THIS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I SEEING RIGHT NOW? IS THAT A CPU ON A FUCKING SOCKET ADAPTER IN ONE PACKAGE? THAT DIE IS FUCKING MASSIVE TOO, THE RYZEN 8C16T DIES AREN'T THAT BIG. WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE ITS HELD TOGETHER WITH GLUE? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST INTEL I KNOW AMD MADE A DECENT PRODUCT BUT WHY ARE YOU SHITTING THIS FUCKING HARD OVER IT? HOW DID THIS COMPANY STAY ON TOP FOR SO LONG? THIS COMPANY IS THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN THE KING OF PROCESSORS BEFORE RYZEN AND THEY'RE THIS FUCKING INCOMPETENT HOLY SHIT.

SKL-X cores are HUEG due to added vector units for meme-512.
And this is HCC, i.e. 12-18 cores.

So wait is this two 8 core i7 literally glued together? We need to know more.

kek. thats what i imagine it has. because why in their right mind would they need to release yet another fucking platform.

>>pcb glued ontop of another pcb

Why did they do this?

Is it for advanced IME 5.0 spymaster+ NSA pro edition?

so this is the power of a million fucking cores on one single die
I know the glued together meme is funny, but is multiple die the future?

>Intel is finally dead
>it doesn't really matter since AMD is proprietary now

Yeah, you gotta admit although they use toothpaste they can at least get away with it while still achieving high frequencies with with decent tdp...

Meanwhile Ryzen chokes itself up past 4ghz and needs expensive motherboard to run decent ran which coincidentally also is the most expensive.

Bullshit

My 2933mhz ram runs fine at 1.37v on a ASRock ab350 k4 and 1600x 3.7 is cool with a noctura and quiet as fuck stop your meming you stupid ass

>but is multiple die the future?
Yes.
There's no other way to circumvent shit yields and reticle limit.

>Please explain what it is that you need this single threaded advantage for?

AVX2

yeah. for cpus and gpus. if they can make the gpus actually work together without sli/CF than thats the future. gpu scaling should be 80-100% per die. while cpu scaling is still somewhat meh.

ok lets point out all the flaws in this post.
the cpus reach 4.3? 4.4ghz and run around 100c
once delidded and stock tim is replaced then most of them reach 4.6ghz while also 100c and consuming a shitton of power. its like with the 7900x, the samples all clocked to 5ghz, while the consumer cpus did not.
also at 4ghz the AMD cpus are like 2-3% behind intel cpus clocked at 5ghz, while consuming less power, all while running around 70c.
And amds clocks can be achieved using the stock cooler.

so AMD actually has the more efficiant arch here.

Just buy a GPU you poorfag.

What's hilarious about this board is how the balance of shills changes during working hours.

When people are actually out working for a living, mostly remains the AMD fanboys and shills.

>cool at 3.7ghz with Noctua

Yeah, no shit... This is supposed to be impressive?

Anyway good for you, you won the lottery.

is your ram in the QVL list? Because that shit is restrictive as hell, whoever pointed that out in the older thread.

Muh winrar benchmarks. KyS.

Haven't tried to push higher yet ram was not in qvl and haven't fiddled with timings yet either.

100fps is fine for me I am still GPU bount with a 1080 sadly

>AMD clocks can be achieved using stock cooler

What the hell are you even on about... You think most 1600 can get anywhere near 1600x frequencies with stock cooler... Lying piece of shit.

Again very much a lottery. Like anything Ryzen related anyway... MB are hit and miss, CPU are hit and miss OC wise, and ram is a total nightmare.

So where you gonna use that high Single Thread Performance? Do some retarded benchmark or get extra 5fps in a game?
I use i5(3570k) myself, but this high single thread performance meme needs to die, ryzen is around 15% slower in single thread performance (ipc and clock included), thats literally nothing, since in games gpu will always be the limiter and in apps, its a toss up between apps which are multi-thread and single-thread. But considering you can buy 6c/12t cpu+mb combo for 300$, thats just to sweet of a deal..

What's the reasoning behind the double PCB in the i9 CPUs?
Seems a waste of resources and money for nothing.

Semi-officially its to allow intel to put 3 different dies onto the same socket (KabyX, SkylakeX 10c, and SkylakeX 18c). Unofficially though its to keep end users from safely delidding the chips to allow for better thermal interface material to be applied.

Welcome to Intel since it's inception.

Finally amd get to shit on them after a decade.

Fuck Intel up their FUCKING ass

Why would Intel want to stop people from delidding?

Delidding is a PR headache despite how extremely niche it is.

>R5 1600 sales give i7 7700K a run for the money
Intel on suicide watch.

buy this time in 2018 even your games will be optimized for ryzen

single thread is fucking dead now and it's damn time lazy ass devs code for multicore

If you're talking about the threads with all-caps "finished and bankrupt" spam they're getting deleted because they're posted by the same bandodging fuckstick that's been polluting the board with garbage for years.

>there is only one timezone

>won the lottery
Not likely, my 1700 does 3800 at 1.2625. That's not silicon lottery tier either.

>Semi-officially its to allow intel to put 3 different dies onto the same socket (KabyX, SkylakeX 10c, and SkylakeX 18c).
Even that's 100% bullshit and Intel knows it though.
They've never had a problem with LCC and HCC being the same socket before, they just had a different PCB for each.

Apart from the de-lid difficulty bump, I'm willing to bet it's because Intel wants to do embedded (soldered) Xeons in the future - even DC upgrades CPUs on the occasion, especially where it might be 10% of the cost of the new chassis.

Für dich

>implying HCC Intel has anywhere near the single threaded advantage their MUH CLOX quad cores do

Stop being anti-semitic.

>Intel finally unleashes their trump card: the McDouble
They're outta their minds.

MUH SEKRIT SAUCE

That's not even the REALLY fuckhueg die.

>>pcb glued ontop of another pcb
What? It's a CPU with a CPU?

There was an anti-Intel thread just deleted because the OP didn't know that Skylake and Kaby Lake were differwnt SKUs. The shitposters on Sup Forums are pretty retatdsd in general, this board gets worse and worse every day.

Oh god I love rushed product releases

>HUEG die
You know NOTHING of HUEG dies, boyo.

glued together pcb's

talking about being rushed out housefires

see pic related. and take intel with you. bunch of monopoly loving, free software hating mongrels.

sinulle

>Anyway good for you, you won the lottery.
I have a regular 1600 at 3.7 with no voltage added, don't know how paying for a binned proc is like winning the lottery.

Big CPU threda?

Ryzen is expensive trash.

CPU is good price for performances, but only way to really enjoy a stable platform with "high" frequency memory is to buy good quality x370 MB at 200€ and then spend another 250€ on 3200Mhz CL14 ram just so you can get those good samsung chips.

Unless your life is watching winrar benchmarks, I wouldn't recommend Ryzen to anyone.

So this...is the butthurt...of intel.

Why are Intel and NVidia seemingly in competition to make the biggest, stupidest dies possible?

>Ryzen is expensive trash.

Fuck off brazilian

>X370
Not even close to a requirement. You can hit 4 GHz on pretty much any B350.
>3200 MHz DDR4
About $15-$20 more expensive than the slowest 2133 MHz DDR4. Try harder, shill.

Jensen has a boner for HUEG dies that will totally win the markets (i-i swear!) and Intel has no other ways of making high core counts offerings.
They have no suitable interconnect and protocol.

>Unless your life is CPU bottlenecked gaming, I wouldn't reccomend Intel to anyone

Fixed.

>B350
isnt meant to handle that much power on the vrm's tho i wouldnt rec doing such a OC on that chipset

That has nothing to do with the chipset, there are B350 boards with shit VRMs and other ones with good VRMs.

single thread is DEAD
We have hit the miniaturisation limit.
Higher frequencies are not economically or thermally feasible.
Larger dies are not economically feasible.

More cores and NUMA complexes are the only way forward. GPUs have been prophesizing this for a long time.

>muh tejas
>muh jayhawk

>Pull a super low effort one-liner le finish bankrupt shitpost which is spammed on Sup Forums literally every single day with the pure intention of baiting
>Thread gets deleted for spam
>F-Fucking M-Mods!

>16GiB of 3XXXMHz DDR4
>250€
>VRM design is bound to the chipset

McDonalds tastes better in America. is it that hard to stop cooking the burger before it becomes hard enough to send down the drag strip?

You're an idiot

Intel should start making 8GHz single core CPUs then.

Oh wait every modern OS and program is multi-threaded now.

ABLOOOOO BLOOOOOO BLOOOOOOOOOOO

Then after hours, Intel shills who should be spending time with their friends and family are instead shilling their botnet backdoor shit CPUs, and not even getting paid!

>intel crys about AMD fabric interconnect calling it glue which is inaccurate

>then uses literal glue in cpu

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DAMN U ISHMAEL THE HEBREW

>Oh wait every modern OS and program is multi-threaded now.
Not every workload parallelizes well.

>2016
>being a german cuck

aren't u subhumans extinct yet?

Anyway CL18, CL20? u for real turkroach?

No it's not nigger... What 3200Mhz ram are you running, CL18-20? Fuck off sly...

What a dumb piece of absolute trash you are... There either have absolute trash timings or are no names which are guaranted to not work on any Ryzen AB350 board. You AM4 shills are so full of shit I bet you eat turds for breakfast.

KyS. Seriously. I'm making it my hobby right now to inform as many people as I possibly can how shit Ryzen actually is. Because of people like you.

Meh, I'm European and the prices are shit all around. Intel has so much offering at least you get good shit for your money. Ryzen however, it's another story.

Do you mean you get a salary for this, because Sup Forums is definitely AMD shill. Ryzen is trash, I bought and tested the thing through and through.

You people are lying trash. I bet you are a bunch of antifa german furries who get paid by Soros to go shill for communism on the streets you worthless dickless shill.

So what you mud negro, every single thread has a click bait tittle... People were actually discussing stuff and maybe exchange valuable tips.

Mods are shit. This board is so slow, what are the admins even for? Is this Sup Forums or reddit?

I've been here since 2k9, I might be still newfag but still this isn't how it used to be.

You two need to go Fuck your mother's cock.

He was talking about memory... Anyway 4ghz on B350? Not without a god damn good cooler and a particularly agreeing board. Again AMD shill lying motherfuckers.

T. definitely gonna vote Merkel for fourth time

Imagine being this mad.

Yeah, that's the feeling of a Ryzen adopter 4u.

this is actually a great fucking idea, i am so god danm lazy, i could boost myself to mg in like 2 days just walking around shooting afk scrubs

fucking intel is for poor fags

Brian forgot to take his meds again.

1/3 of that are HBM stacks dummy