I think this ultimately proves that Korea > Japan

I think this ultimately proves that Korea > Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1946/12/if-the-atomic-bomb-had-not-been-used/376238/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How in God's name is Japan lower than Israel?

WTF I love Korea now!

HDI is a stupid meme.
All koreans hate their lives.

Funny how those 2 are the only good asian countries but hate each other's guts

HDI confirmed for the 100th time as a dumb meme

can you really trust the veracity of any metric which lists Australia as the best? At anything?

Anime

Mannnn, this makes you think...

And how come Koreans kill themselves more than japs?

what's america's hdmi

I agree with this

I wonder how much of that will go to shit when Korean unification occurs

more people who kill themselves = less unhappy people who only hold us down

for some suicide is the best way to contribute to the society

Korean talks about comparing with Japan only.
Japanese talks about comparing with other all countries.

it just means japan has more comfy rural parts

Japs killed themselves more often 1970-2010.

i fucking love to see koreans' eternal inferiority complex about japan

even their pilots killed themselves during wwII

poor lot

Hahahahahah, top bantz

Some nip posted this OC yesterday.

We are comparing ourselves to other countries aswell and as you can see we are doing better than you.
Inferiority? You're the inferior one, check the OP.

>chinks kill itself
It would be a good chink if it didn't kill people with it.

>Actually, I have drunk a little alcohol

>April 13, 1945
>war ended nearly 4 months later to the day
And he still believed the propaganda?

thats sad actually

I cried

I really enjoyed Korea when I visited.

Extremely clean.

My parents even let me walk around in the town marketplace the entire day. They knew I wouldn't ever be harmed or kidnapped because there is so little crime. Especially against white kids.

Pretty stunning considering I couldn't leave my street in America.

Sheeeit. Iv seen some writings from a jap posted on an island and the diary entries go from happy and excited to very bitter when he seems how badly his superiors fucked up.

Who has cuter women, Koreans or Japanese? Chinese always have British-tier teeth so forget that.

Nigga about 20% (50% of voters) of Japs still believe they could have won.

Fuck, sauce on that? After Midway Japan was basically doomed, it was only a matter of time and bodycount.

So you are not fugging and you killyourselfs
How much until you become extint?

Me in Iraq desu

1080p I think.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1946/12/if-the-atomic-bomb-had-not-been-used/376238/
>The bulk of the Japanese people did not consider themselves beaten; in fact they believed they were winning in spite of the terrible punishment they had taken. They watched the paper balloons take off and float eastward in the wind, confident that these were carrying a terrible retribution to the United States in revenge for our air raids.

Generation Kill was very good. Please make more wars.

>provides source within a minute
>user doesn't respond

kek, that's the inferiority complex.

HDI is a meme index for irrelevant countries' circlejerk, favorable to them to begin with, and yet japan is the sole major power in the HDI Fall of Fame. this alone is a position your shithole will never expect itself to be in, but what is more miserable here is the motivation by which koreans desperately do this: koreans, at least somewhat smarter ones, know the historical fact that their entire existence is nothing but a ripoff japan, created and developed by japan, which made their eternal master of china cede it and gave it independence and then annexed it to develop (from an africa-tier shithole). this is an irreversible stigma attached to koreans, and that's why you are so obsessed with looking for some ranking where korea appears overcoming japan no matter how they are meme ones, and why you can't help posting it on a fucking japanese anime imageboard to prove you are better than japan despite that >"We are comparing ourselves to other countries aswell". you might compare korea to other countries, but your criteria is always based on japan, because koreans deep down know "overcoming" great japan gives korea credibility and value, and you're unconsciously confessing that motivation here. is there anything more ironic? that mind set is what i called as eternal inferiority complex.