ITT: Tech companies you hope go bankrupt

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2017/08/28/amd_drops_295m_on_llano/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

Poor shlomo

>i want intel have a monopoly

>wants the only thing to stop Intel from going maximum overjew to die

If AMD goes bankrupt nvidia and intel will jack up their prices. AMD is like the batman of computer hardware.

t. shlomo intelstein

>t. intel employee

Seagate

But why???

Intel wants AMD to exist because as long as AMD exists they don't have a monopoly and aren't in danger of being broken up, same with other duopolies like MS and Apple (back in the day). If AMD disappeared Intel would be in real trouble.

Apple.

>threadripper was done as side project on free time

how can intel even compete?

theregister.co.uk/2017/08/28/amd_drops_295m_on_llano/

Shit garbage company lost all its last quarter profit paying off investors, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think it's more beneficial for everyone for Intel to die to put an end to their shitty products and jewery.

Literally why? I'm not very fond of AMD, but they're the only one keeping Intel somewhat in check. Unless Apple decides to move into desktop market in near future, there's virtually no one around by a mile to compete with them.

nah, just let x86 go public
problem solved

x86 is already free, but not the various extensions. You could create a free as in freedom Pentium 2 if you wanted.

this. intel belongs in an oven.

Apple

even if you hate them, they are the ones making intel keep up the quality of the cpus. WIthout competition, you get shit like facebook

OP said tech company, not toy company.

>he can't read past first 8 words
top yourself my man

yes, please.

Please sirs if they go bankrupt I will become the unemployment kind sirs no don't do this

found the brasilian

Enlighten me user

>t. Brazilian shitposting