>live in florida
>have to evacuate due to hurricane
>can't bring desktop, only laptop and phone
>X just broke on my arch install
>phone won't boot because of replicantOS bug
>will have no way of communicating or checking updates on the storm

>tfw the free software movement wants me to drown

terrible thread

Just watched this yesterday. Sawashiro Miyuki's voice is on fucking point for Inaban.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kek

>>live in florida
Less meth and you will be allright.

Why would a hurricane cause you to have to take a shit?

>Installs autistic shit
>gets suprised when it fails

kek

Do like Stallman and freeload on someone else.

ReplicantOS doesn't have updates. If you wanted a Free software phone and didn't fix it in the 19 months up to the storm then I suppose you weren't that interested in living.

>live in texas
>have to evacuate due to hurricane
>can't bring desktop, only laptop and phone
>windows 10 apps won't run because they're all cloud based and require always-on internet
>phone won't boot because the government has shut it off remotely due to potential military leaks related to their handling of the relief efforts

>tfw proprietary software companies want me to give them all my money and then also to drown

>>X just broke on my arch install
This doesn't happen. If it happened to you, it was your fault, link the update that caused it.

>A 100% fluency with the millions lines of code for your os is required to do basic tasks

Bullshit. I have used arch since I was 12. If you don't understand Linux better than 12 year old me, you might actually be a retard.

pffft I've been using linex since I was a 5 year old, if it took you 12 years to get proficient you might as well be a potato.

That's why you get a MacBook Pro for your laptop and an iPhone for your phone, and maybe even an Apple Watch.

I watched it a few weeks back and absolutely lost my sides during episode 10 when I finally made the realization that Inaba was the botnet pizza girl that's been posted here for years.

Debian GNU/Linux operating system with LXDE doesn't have this problem.

>have to evacuate
I'm smack dead in the center of Miami and my storm-surge rating is 4, which is only one tick away from no threat
OP is a Spanish pirate and should not be trusted; he CANNOT be trusted and WILL buy non-free software with pieces of eight

would a bunker be good for a hurricane?

The problem with hurricanes is massive flooding, and while property destruction due to debris and wind is bad, flooding causes the majority of deaths.

This is especially bad in Florida. Not only are we one of the states closest to sea level in terms of topology, but Florida is the flattest state in the union; even flatter than Kansas.

During a hurricane, the safest places to be are above ground: buildings that are well-constructed with properly installed shutters have little difficulty protecting you if you're on the second floor.

A bunker, by its very nature, is either underground or on the ground, closed off to the outside. Add 6 feet of flooding and you have the world's largest upside-down swimming pool.

t. lived through Andrew, Katrina & Wilma, former construction worker

>arch
>not parabola
Botnet got you.

Now that you mention it, what anime is this?

Kokoro Connect 8,5/10 anime

>>can't bring desktop

Why not?

>pack desktop and monitors into car
>have to abandon car on highway

Good, you deserve to die, you dumb fucking piece of shit.

user, thats not nice.
You should keep our fellow Sup Forumsentooman in your thoughts and prayers.

>live in florida
>hurricanes every year

Why bother living there.

Go drink some bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking shit smear.

I going to pray for both of you fucking retarded queers to get trapped in car accident and burn to death.

>it's meant to be a serious scene
>whenever I watch it all I can think of is botnets

Inaban still a best though.

Good luck with the hurricane OP.

:^)

>arch
>not ubuntu
When will these fags learn that stability always beats out fashion?

waiting for the last minite in a hurricane

>yanks

btw I had a yank friend in the hurricanes path too and he got out Okay but then again he didn't wait for it to happen.

OH boy there are dumb yanks and then there are just the retard ones.

OH NO, WE CAN'T DO THIS BECAUSE OF /G, DISTRO HOPING AND RICING, NEW DESKTOP THREAD, I USE FREE SOFTWARE AND DOESN'T CONTRIBUTE AT ALL, I WATCH ANIME AND SHITPOST ON /G, MACFAGS BFTO I AM TOO POOR TO BUY THIS SHIT, NORMIES LIFE IS NOT FOR ME, OH NOT AGAIN, I FUCKING FORGET TAKE MY AUTISM PILLS, LETS MAKE ANOTHER STUPID THREAD, SAY COMFY ABOUT BROKEN DISTRO AND CALL MYSELF """TECHNOLOGICAL ENTUSIAST"""

> Inaban still a best though.
I understand why imageboard dwellers have a thing for Inaba, but I think Iori is a more likable girl.
I want to cook with her and then cuddle with her at night when her mother isn't around again.
Also she have a Toyosaki Aki (Yui from K-ON) voice.