Refugees Berserk

Afghan fights by battle-axe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WofL2sA6kI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_umbrella
reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-germany-idUSKCN0ZY2LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany can into terrorism?

I have to hand it to him, he has balls. Crosses over from Afghanistan to Germany by himself. If only he used that drive to do something neat instead of try to chop people up with an ax.

Ban axe

He went all the way there to live out some fantasy of attacking the west. Who goes that far with the intention of living and working and then attacks random people with an axe?

Bavariboos BTFO

> b-but they are so rich and the whitest state, right?
Because the richest regions of European countries are usually the whitest, right?
It's a brown shithole.

Of cause you can

No doubt, but he had drive is what I'm saying. When all the Americans lined up to attack towel heads after 9/11 they were enabled by the American military. This kid crossed half a continent by himself.

what am I looking at

It's sad that incidents like that are basically water on the mills of right-wing populists who try to justify racism against Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WofL2sA6kI

Great bait friend!

the interior of the train

I'm afraid for fellow Europeans.

it's laxative for the gut flora of the right wing digestive tracts

Fertilizer on the lawns of the AfD.

Germany people and government must have bad heads to let these people in

I understand that, but I mean on the chair

>it's sad that people want to prevent these kinds of things from happening
>muslims are the real victims here :(

>pull emergency break while holding on tight
>"refugee" stumbles over because he didn't expect the sudden halt
>jump on him

Why are Germans such betas?

Niggers on the cotton fields of the populists

Don't bite the hand that feeds you :^)

Also, look how they immediately made the attacker's nationality public? I wonder what the odds of that happening up north are....
Well?

this

based CSU

It's just grain in the Punpernickel of far-right nutjobs. Really makes me feel ashamed to be German

this is why your country is crumbling

deservedly so, too

Because in a shithole like Berlin, Bremen or Hamburg, Afganhis don't even stick out of the crowd anymore.

we're literally attaching electronic engines to the bikes of the Tour d'AFD by blaming Muslims

(Du)

Legit thought this was a white man when I heard the news, axe murders are more deus vult than jihad

False accusations are like photons on the solar panels of islamophobes

Is this the pinnacle of German humor?

Wait! There is more

It's a /deutsch/ meme, so yes.

They do

DU HAST

The left won and schooled the kids.
Now you have this.

Deutschland-Radio says, maybe he attacked asian tourists, while shouting 'Allahu akbar'.

me on left

There goes your tourism industry

confirmed now: Asian tourists, family of 3

>he was actually a German anti-immigrant nationalist

Afghans confirmed bro tier

Therefore they had to shoot him. There are still two missed chinese tourists near Neuschwanstein since several days.

We need China to destroy ISIS

They were a sad joke

heIIo reddit

hey! that's not funny!

Is there a major civilisation on earth that muslims have not managed to piss off?

since it was one of the countries behind meme-coup. i hope erdogan will send syrians to germany.
all of them.

>one of the countries behind meme-coup

nice meme

>>theres literal right wingers on Sup Forums

Looks like a lot of fun. At least we know how to have a good time.

Cockroach intelligence ladies and gentlemen. Do you really think that if the EU wanted to get rid of Erdogan he'd still be alive?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_umbrella

Grow up Turk roach. If we wanted your sultan dead he'd be dead already. If he keeps his bullshit and continues with his fake coups we might actually take care of him for real.

Poles into the chamber!

Noice

Of course it was a fucking Afghan. I'm not sure if any of you have ever read any books about Afghanistan or Pashtun culture but basically fuck those primitive hillniggers tbqh.

>A hand-drawn Islamic State flag was found in the room of the axe-wielding Afghan refugee who attacked passengers on a train in southern Germany, a senior state official said on Tuesday.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-germany-idUSKCN0ZY2LA

He attacked four Chinese tourists for some reason.

axegees welcome

boring

He aint so bad after all.

>based CSU

L.O.L.
Maulhelden

>we

you mean low-lifes who's only contribution is sucking turk's cock for 5 centuries? who loved to be turkish property and slave for long time? half of country can't even show bulgaria on map, lol.

A somali nigger chopped 3 people up in helsinki with a machette not long ago and it got zero (0) international coverage
Last winter a somali nigger killed a man in oulu with an axe infront of a bar before being shot dead by cops and it got zero (0) international coverage

??????????????