>be french
>get run over by a durka
>be belgian
>get blown up by a durka
>be german
>get axed to death by a durka

oh how the mighty europeans have fallen

wow, that's something new, now they use axes and not explosives to kill

They've been trying to be innovative lately. Maybe Allah hands out ribbons for creativity.

How long until people realize the response liberals have been using isn't working?

Dats racist :D:D:D Bad USA Ebil USA :D:D

Not all muslims

Fuck off racist

>be american
>shoot a durka

But all mexicans.

>be american
>be fat :D:D:D:D

These are all a series of inside jobs to gurantee Trump's election

>1 person does something stupid
>over 1 billion people are blamed
Why are rightards so dumb?

>Islam
>religion of peace

Dubs of bigotry.

>le 1 person
I'm so glad there has only ever been one Muslim terrorist

>one ebola virus causes the water supply go bad
>all ebolas are blamed

>Be American
>Get shot by a durka

>1 person does something stupid
>over 100 million blamed
why are leftards so dumb?

They need someone to hate

Still, even if only 0,5% of all muslims are extremists, it still make a shitload of people out to kill you, so pretending islam itself isn't part of the problem is bullshit

the ones that carry out the attack are the tip of the iceberg of a shitty ideology. Most muslims sprout a lot of of intolerant bullshit rhetoric without ever acting on it, but when some aspie is born into that environment they do something like this.

>muh innocent muslims
Explain why the null hypothesis that there is no correlation between religion and violence is wrong then. Terrorist attacks on behalf of other faiths are negligible compared to Islam.

SAY IT LOUD

SAY IT CLEAR

>be russian
>get beheaded by a chechen

>1.1 billion
It is going to take something absolutely horrific for the West to wake up and save itself

>Be American
>Go to Europe to commit sudoku

Thanx goys

Once it's too late

I find this hard to believe. Did they individually survey every single Muslim in the world?

>be american
>suck Jamal's dick at your anti-heteronormative feelings shelter
>get shot by durka
>go to work for your Shekelstein boss
>get planed by durka

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

hahahaha

It was probably caused by climate change

We talking a dirty bomb? Because mass child and non-child rapes, countless suicide bombings, mass shootings, melee attacks, airplane hijackings, bombings and crashes into towers, a fucking caliphate with over a hundred thousand members and who knows how many latent and avid supporters, and genocidd of religious minorities clearly isn't enough

>1 person

Yes, that's exactly what I did.

>I don't understand polling methods or statistics

They interview a select portion of people that roughly represent the total muslim population and extrapolate these values from the results.

whats going on in that pic

:D :D :D :D

>wake up

>About 200 people from those hundreds of millions living here died in a terrorist attacks in a year
>woo hoo there is killing everywhere, i am afraid to go anywhere, this country isn't safe anymore

>peewee education

good

a few years ago that number was below 30

This is just the beginning m8. Soon enough attacks like this won't even make the news.

Yes, yes, terrorist attacks by Muslims are the new normal, "only a racist bigot" fears that the next time he's in a public place in Europe he's going to be killed by Ahmed

>yeah like man just relax lol! who cares!

>tfw
Captcha: Select all images with trains

That's the price of diversity I guess :)

Just realized we're the only first world country to never have an Islamic terrorist attack.

I know, so it should say that it's an approximation or a sample survey.

only rural America is better of tbqh, we've got way worse demographics

The breeze of tolerance.

That's the advantage of being Sleepy Hollow: the de facto state

shhh, don't let them know

Several time more people die yearly from car crashes, bees and heart attacks, and we still don't care about safe driving or eating healthy.
If people would actually care for these attacks, they would do something else then keep mindlessly shouting "muslims bad, islam bad".

and yet guns are banned for similar statistics. do you honestly think laws are made based on rational thought or statistical analysis?

RMYT

being this irrelevant and off the grid has its perks

>Australia's most high profile couple

Pic is bullshit, read an explanation to the poll on Pew site.

Also seriously, there are have always been Muslims in recent 1400 years but political Islam and terrorism it is causing is a thing of a last 30 years. No one needed this ideology before 70s and islamist terrorism was not a thing, and Islam exists more than thousand years so blame religion in it is totally stupid. You may call Muslims from conservative undeveloped countries backwarded but Christians in Africa of Buddhists in, say, Myanmar are not less retarded.
And the problem of Afghanistan and political islam in Afghanistan was 100% created by the West. While we built them roads, hospitals, fabrics, gave them money for education, Americans supported retarded religious extremists and uneducated peasants. Good job, USA.

If you haven't fought back yet, it's too late. Enjoy your future westcucks

I'll ride with you

Cars don't hold a subversive, anti-Western ideology and don't kill out of their own free will because a deset death cult said so.

>"You're more likely to die of these other things, so why do you care if your risk of dying in another manner increases?"

>but political Islam and terrorism it is causing is a thing of a last 30 years

holy shit nigger...

Wow

how much have muslims repeated the same sentences in the past 15 years?

>but political Islam and terrorism it is causing is a thing of a last 30 years
wow Ivan, I thought OUR education was bad. did you drop out of grade school to squat and do krokodil?

Terrorism started off with nationalist causes like the Palestinians, IRA and Basques but somehow it's entirely religion-based these days.

Apart from America fucking everyone's shit up, a lot of blame has to be put on the revival of salafism in Saudi Arabia in the 80s, which then found its perfect target in Afghanistan.

You're wrong about the West being 100% responsible for Afghanistan's problems. Afghanistan has always been dominated by tribal mindsets that are so intrinsically linked with Islam that the notion of a secular government doesn't even exist in most parts.

that fucking monkeys must be KILLED!!!!!

>You may call Muslims from conservative undeveloped countries backwarded but Christians in Africa of Buddhists in, say, Myanmar are not less retarded.
and which ones are we getting eh?
Bunch of shitty christian somalis and sand durkas.

He has a point about terrorism only being a recent issue. Before the 80s, the only Muslims conducting terrorist activities were the Palestinians, and like I said in , the cause had more to do with Palestinian nationalism than jihadist thinking.

The whole concept of Allahu Akbaring in civilian locations is a very recent phenomenon.

And Muslims have been living massively in Europe since 50s. And the last attacks they had before ISIS were Al Quaeda bombings. Attacks they have now are the consequences of radical Islamism outburst in Iraq and Syria and attacks in Europe are just feeble shadow of attacks there.
The biggest amount of people dead because of terrorism they had in 70s actually but no one remembers that. They had fought ultraright/ultraleft terrorism and idk why do methods they used to destroy such would not fit to current terrorism removing. Actually Islamism is right wing ideology so I see no problem. Also we Russians have almost eradicated terrorism since 00s just by imposing massive secret services control over radicals.

xD

It's a recent issue in western countries.
Shit's been dank since muhammed.

A very recent phenomenon in the West, maybe. I wonder why that could be, maybe because there were less muslims here 30 years ago.

but "political islam" has been a thing since time immemorial. what, you think the crusades were entirely just "AHHHH HOLY LAND"?

>we muslims dindu nothin
>we gud boys
>we never invaded east europe for centuries!
>dang infidels be racis n shit

really makes you think...

>I mean like come on! You're more likely to die from cancer so why even care about 100 people getting bulldozed by a truck
leftists are all traitors

Wives should obey husbands though, women make dumb rash decisions and only care about their own self interest.

>Allahu Akhbar

Afghan, not Arab m8

It illustrated how diametrically opposed the values of muslims are to the values to the Liberals who want them living here so badly.

Really made me to consider various options

theres more intolerant people marginalising muslims these days

Brb meditating on this conundrum

>The crusades is the same as Islamic terrorism today
I've heard some dumb shit but by golly

muslims need to fuck off to their desert where they belong then.

I knew the shit was going to hit the fan in Europe this summer. Very sad but honestly what did the governments expect?

Why didn't they just ban assault axes?

This whole thing could have been avoided.

I don't have to tolerate intolerance. Besides, the solution for angry muslims feeling marginalised in the west is simple. GO SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE IS A MUSLIM MAJORITY

Em. Political islam appeared in late 19th century and became popular in 70s when secular Arab governments lost support of the people due to repressive regimes and failed reforms. Political scene of Arab world, and saying more widely, Muslim world, was overrun by left wingers and nationalists before 70s.
Yes, of course. But isn't Saudi Arabia the biggest ally of USA? You see, political islam was highly beneficial for USA to support. They used it as a tool to fight left wingers supported by USSR all over MENA and after 1991 it was beneficial for USA (and Israel) to support them to keep Arab countries retarded, undeveloped and divided and selling resources for cheap prices. They did the same supporting right wing regimes all over Latin America for same reasons.
? Most of Africans in UK are Christians for example. Actually majority of African population in Africa are Christians.

You think terrorism solely occurs in the west? The amount of terrorist attacks in their own countries has skyrocketed in the last couple of decades.

mainland going to hell and heres me away in my cosy island just hoping it doesn't spill over
probably will though

Also, you're ignoring the rise of terrorist attacks in countries with existent large Muslim populations(Chechnya, India, Bosnia, China....)

>even Aussies are exemplifying their mediocre education and reading comprehension
is bad American education just a meme?