Your country

>Your country
>Do you hate your parents?

Canada
yes, they don't respect my privacy or my space. IM ALMOST 27 YEARS OLD, STOP FUCKING GOING INTO MY ROOM

I am aware of your feel. 23 years old here and my parents still treat me like a child when I ask for money to order a pizza

Are you making a meme?
You're not actually 26, right? I know Americans move out pretty early but 26 is pretty late dude. Maybe they're doing it on purpose so you'll move tf out

>Flag
>Yes
They are failures and weak

>They are failures and weak
I feel the same way. Is that why you are a virgin and a NEET like I am?

No him but I'm 23 years old and they don't respect my privacy one bit.

Mom keeps telling me to get a job and move out, but i don't want to be a wagecuck

>NEET lyfe

normie... get out

Why don't you move out Maplenigger-kun?

Because being a wagecuck is suffering. I just wish my parents were nicer to me and let me live pro bono for ever

No. Nobody should hate their parents. Without them they wouldn't exist.

>don't want to be a wagecuck
I am pretty tolerant of a lot of lifestyles, but what are you expecting? A handout the rest of your life? You got to work and earn your way in life. Do you really want to live with them your whole life until they die and hope they won't be pissed off enough at you that they'll refuse to give you the house in their will?

Maybe I'm missing something here as an East Coaster who has been slapped in the face since 1st grade to work, but I cannot see how you keep this mindset. Please enlighten me?

>27 years old
>living with parents
do I need to say something else?

I am not a virgin and a NEET though

Holy shit he's at it again KEK

I hope you enjoy roleplaying as much as I like watching out spaz out

I expect them to let me live with them. I have anxiety and I'm not good at working

Damn, he's LARPing? Kinda was hoping to get an insight into the mindset of a NEET. Oh well, maybe I can find a documentary online

>I am not a virgin and a NEET though

N O R M I E G E T O U T

this thread isn't for you fucking scum!

Go on /r9k/

I like to go there and read what they write because it's hilarious that some people actually exist like that

Alright. I HATE Canada anyways

heheh

M*xico
Nah, they're so kind with me. Thanks mom.

then die

why are you so mad wagie

T I C K
O
C
K

>wagie

I'm /self-employed/ masterrace

u right tho

>Being a wageslave to yourself and customers

Good goy

I moved out on my own when I when I was 20.. Not because they kick me out but because I wanted to moved out ...

>I moved out on my own when I when I was 20

good goy cuck

indifferent.

they brought me to this country which i hate and are mad that i refuse to get along with the local wildlife...then again they are footing the bill

>he doesn't trade stocks and program software in his underwear from the comfort from his own home or while travelling

top zozzle

This. I'm fucing jerking off and they suddenly enter my room. wtf lads?

>Trade stocks

Nice meme robinhood cuck

Oh wow you made $50 off $ASTI? good job wageslave retard cuckold