Toney Jackson teaches fourth grade like no one else by using drawing and rap to create unforgettable lessons...

>Toney Jackson teaches fourth grade like no one else by using drawing and rap to create unforgettable lessons. Combining poetry, rap, and illustration he encourages each of his students to be a performer. See how adding Inking in Windows 10 to the mix will change the way he teaches. Windows 10 PCs do more. Just like you.

What the are you doing with your Windows 10 computer tablet, user? Gaming? Watching chinese cartoons? Toney is using his Windows 10 to make a difference. Be more like Toney.

GNU/Linux freetards need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDthslQMVsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=aDthslQMVsU

My oncologist uses his Surface to manage files, bring up scans and lab results, annotate those things while explaining, etc. It's actually pretty cool.

I'm fully convinced this person isn't a real person, he was created by a marketing team and they hired a paid actor to play the role for commercials.

>Real person paid for real opinions

AYO

>Disgusting as sin haircut
>Rapping
>WE WUZ KANGZ
No way someone couldn't have made this without some self awareness, someone that goes to Sup Forums must have done this.

kek

The teacher is actually real, he's from new jersey and actually does teach 4th grade.

good for him, he seems like a cool guy

It's not even good rhyming.
>"They call it the remainder,
>it's the number that remains."
What a crock.

that's just rap nowadays gramps

Why does his hair look like an actual pile of shit?

Yeah he seems like a cool guy, but his hair cut game is fucked up.

barber: what haircut u want u fucking nigger

me: ugh fuck nigga shit

barber: shit it is

>trying to teach niglets
why even bother?

THEY CALL IT THE REMAINDER
THAT'S THE NUMBER THAT REMAINS

I can't watch football in peace because of this guy.

this isn't real is it...?

I have a Mac.

Also
WE
WUZ
KANGS

WE

WUZ

WUZ

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGZZZZZZZZZZZZ MUDDA FUCKA

BIX NOOD MUDDA FUCKA
GIBMEDAT

>Implying I'm not there at the same time
Deal with it, cuck. They want to push their agenda everywhere? I'll stand up against it as and when I see it.

Is that what children need to better learn math ? Poorly written rap music?

SO BRAVE

Including in public.
Just got to be a little more subtle or use choice words when doing so, rather than going full redpill on every normie who might be in earshot, but it still needs to be done.

Nobody hates him because he's black, people are mocking him because of his idiotic haircut and the fact he's promoting the lie the ancient egyptians were black

Got a problem with that, nigger lover?

The goat teacher types are the ones who are serious, teach their lesson plans and tell you what to expect on a test.

I don't want you to try to be cool and teach my children how to rap. Simply tell them how to calculate the area under a curve you fuck.

It's not like he's teaching high school, this are elementary school kids

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT

It's important for all of us that even the kids who can't retain serious lessons pick up at least SOMETHING from their education. You have to live with your peers in society for the rest of your life. Either way you're going to learn how to integrate functions and that's good for your life. However, so is the slightest hope that the people around you stick it out too.

>bit nood mudda fucka
Now that is something I haven't seen in awhile. Kek.

John, I just heard Stacy calling. She's telling you that its time to "prep the bull" and something about getting ready to see a real man in action.
She needs you to go see her in the bedroom.

>normie
It's normalfag, normalfag

>Normalfag
Normalfag doesn't sound right, despite the -fag suffix going with almost absolutely everything else, normie just sounds better than normalfag

Normie is just the nicer and softer and more PC version of normalfag, that's why normie is far more popular among normalfags than using normalfag.

I suppose so..
I didn't even consider the fact that its PC friendly.

>B-BUH-BU-BU-B-B-BUH-BU-B-BUH-BUH--

Stop being a troll and go back to /r/politics

go away kevin

no u

Is it really? It seems that these feelings are commonplace throughout Sup Forums, not just Sup Forums

>modern kids need rap shit to learn basic concepts

Gen-Z was a mistake

>/r/
>reddit

> They call it the remainder, nigguh
> It's the number that remains, nigguh

Fixed

>lie
Fuck off Sup Forums

I wonder if people over the age of 18 think this is funny

was cleopatra black too? Blacks were the real israelites too?
DAS RIIIIIIIGHT

>t. Negroid

Elementary not college

>If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear! Muh pedos!
>Sup Forumstard intellectuals

They were black. Only in the minds of the most stupid and delusional white supremacist is a country in Africa 4000 years ago not full of Africans.

Why wouldn't it be?

You are cringey even by autistic racist basement dweller from Sup Forums standards. I hope this is a troll post.

>Sure, the government is controlled by corporate Jewish interests and the deep state and they have their tentacles in the media industry and are constantly looking for ways to expand their totalitarian grip on society and advance their globalist agenda... but if you don't want to be monitored by them then you're just a pedo and Trump will be president for the next 3-7 years so we don't ever have to worry about Jews or the deep state ever again
>checkmate, liberals!

Thank god we have a bunch of autistic Sup Forumsfags to save the white race by shouting "cuck" on the internet. What would we do without them?

Why do you you defend corporations that much? I mean, you are nothing but a money cow for them.

Nigger

Man, it's kind of sad how the Sup Forumstards even dismiss a black person who's a positive role model as a "nigger"

I don't care that he's black. Just the hair and the wacky schtick in a cringey Microsoft ad is hilarious. Particularly when he says "I can't do this on a mac".

ah yes I forgot all North Africans were blackies