1. Your country

1. Your country

2. Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gev01hT6rpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Canada

2. I'm a fellow neet my brother

1. Canada

2. Also a NEET. Glad to be here friend.

1. Canada
2. I too am a neet fellow canadians

Haven't been a NEET for a month.

Much happier now tBh. Got a job, steady income, and a future to look forward to

Wagecuck faggot get out

go rim mr greenshekelblamburgstein's anus for your hourly wage, fag

Welcome my brothers.

NEET master race.

1. Flag
2. Been NEET since school ended. can't imagine being a wagecuck.

1. Flag
2. Part time NEET. Student, but I cram in studying one month before exams, rest of the semester and during semester break I live the NEET life. So basically 10months a year a NEET and like 2 months of actual putting some effort into something

1. Canadian here.
2. I'm NEET, bros.

Like a 12 year olds first attempt at falseflagging, its insulting that OP thinks someone is going to fall for that.

NEEt here, learnt 3 programming languages and multiple frameworks, yet can't find a job.

>Like a 12 year olds first attempt at falseflagging, its insulting that OP thinks someone is going to fall for that.

I have posted this copypasta so many times on Sup Forums, /fit/ and /biz/ that I've worn it out completely

I need to create new copypastas but im not creative to do so

this is my favourite copypasta

To all new - this is daily proxy thread

I am a Greek NEET

>Leeching off your parents

How do you sleep every night knowing your parents slave away so that you can sit on your ass and do the same-thing every day? You have all the time in the world to learn about shit right now and you waste your time on fucking video games. Manchild.

>Not learning skills and work ethic that are essential in the future

Nobody will want to hire a 30 year old whos got the same ability as a 16 year old high-school kid. Sorry this world sucks, but taking advantage of your parents kindness and not contributing to the family is worse than a nigger on welfare, because you're literally draining the pockets of people you love.

>How do you sleep every night knowing your parents slave away so that you can sit on your ass and do the same-thing every day?

i reassure myself that my parents made me this way and I never chose to be born so now they have to provide for me until i'm 45

>not working a menial part time job to afford your own shit while still living at home rent free

this
Actually I waste my time shitposting here.

>How do you sleep every night knowing your parents slave away so that you can sit on your ass and do the same-thing every day? You have all the time in the world to learn about shit right now and you waste your time on fucking video games. Manchild.

They had me circumcised. This is comeuppance.

Electrical Engineer here.

I work on wind turbines and robotics.

It took me a damn long time to get to where I am. I fucked off for almost literally my entire 20's.

AMA I guess, I live in a world of travel and money now but I can't lock down a woman back home because I'm always gone.

Getting laid is pretty commonplace for me though. Ask whatever.

Sad desu, I used to think like that until my parents started getting older and more tired. Then I decided to get my shit together. You're pretty much a scumbag if you're going to let your parents provide for you until they're skeletons. Pathetic childish mentality you've got.

Lol

...are you being serious? Jesus fuck that's pathetic.

>being a neet rat
>in 2016

>buttmad wagecuck

gtfo wagie

this desu

Yes, being circumcised is pretty pathetic.

I'm a borderline case. I live at home but hold down a shit job.

Are there any beginner no experience openings in wind energy? Where is best to look/apply?

im a loser but i have a job

youtube.com/watch?v=Gev01hT6rpc
apply yourself

I am studying and I feel like a NEET. Im looking for a job atm, hope to get is soon.

I come to this site just to laugh at losers just like you desu

That's what I do

that's why i post these threads

1. Canada
2. Definitely not a NEET. I come here because it's fun.

Practice something useful, OP. Like learning a programming language, or a real language. Make a cool resume, and go drop it off to as many places as you can, and remember to follow up with them after. Persistence is key. If you have no people skills, pretend like you do and people will believe you.

how's that insecurity working out for you?

Not really, no. You may be able to find some grunt work but nothing long term. Don't know what you're on about.

...why would you post this video in response to that post?

Are you jealous of people who aren't NEETS?

Move along, Tuomo Timonen, no one here was concerned with your opinion.

What's your job, Magyar?

You go online to look down on people?

That's kind of pathetic friend.

dude fucking hell, stop posting these threads and stop blaming your parents for you being a failure
you can still change

How does one begin then?

>implying

It's just some cunt LARPing as a NEET because he got triggered by a racist post on Sup Forums or the wagecuck threads on /r9k/ or something

What? I do this when I'm bored and have nothing better to do. It's not like I stay 24/7 here. Laugh at the losers fighting in autistic discussions here is the best medicine for when I'm boredom

you're pathetic

its borderline copy pasta by now, theres this one in this thread and another one where he blames his parents for being an absolute failure

>borderline

it is literally copypasta. I have been posting this on 4 boards over and over

I have a job but I am a 28 year old KV

If you say so...

This is why I can't stand your country, Leaf.

You have literally the worst posters here. Good on you setting an example though.

>heavy blankets in hot tropical regions
That doesn't seem very comfy tbhfam

1. Canada

2. New NEET here. If you can believe it, I actually worked for a software company for 2 years, but but by January they were putting me through so much shit I decided they could go fuck themselves. I'm still living off my savings.

1. Australian now in Sweden

2. Used to be but got my shit together

I'm a 24yo male and I've never had a gf in whole life haha literally can't make this shit up

dont capitalise words which arent names
im a janitor basicly (payed one)

1. Flag
2. Not a neet, i have a steady job but i too am a loser. No social life, no friends, no plans irl ever, ive lost contact with everyone i grew up with the only exception being my family

Just finished a 4 year apprenticeship, now a qualified CNC machinist/programmer/setter, currently learning the in's and out's of using a CMM and the software PC-DMIS that it uses.

Tempted to go to University desu desu.

1. Swede that have been living in Japan for a while

2. Ever since coming here I have made a lot of friends and fuck good looking women from time to time, my life definitely became a lot better but I cant help but feel sometimes that I am just a castle made out of thin air, if that makes any sense

A FUCKING LEAF