Africa is experiencing a population boom so huge that in 2100 40% of humans will be african(and 50% of newborns)

>Africa is experiencing a population boom so huge that in 2100 40% of humans will be african(and 50% of newborns)

Will there be any white people by that time.Thoughs?

i don't give a fuck, i'll be dead by now, but since we're talking about niggers breeding with other ethnic groups, the only conclusion is that there will be few whites and in great danger of getting killed because...well...feral niggers roaming the streets. Also, it'll be a fucking hell that world, just look at africa.

Im not kidding when I say this... Pharmaceutical companies have been working on a Krogan Genophage for decades now. It is likely already completed and ready for deployment. Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome was a beta test.

DELET THIS

It just means it's going to remain a complete shithole for at least 2 centuries.

No, white women will all breed with superior black men.

What did he mean by this?

lewd

>tfw i expected some nice bbc
dont tease me like that

In Mass Effect the nerds created a virus that infected a brutish species and greatly reduced their ability to reproduce. He's saying this already exists in the real world and will likely be used on Africa

To add to this, Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome is AIDS if you didnt know.

bring back polio i say

>Im not kidding when I say this... Pharmaceutical companies have been working on a Krogan Genophage for decades now. It is likely already completed and ready for deployment. Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome was a beta test.

The global is just one big interracial breeding ground

>predictions for 80 years in the future
Yeah, right.

Eh, Africa will probably get a larger population, but it's unlikely that any kind immigration will be allowed into Europe.

We need more aids.

>but it's unlikely that any kind immigration will be allowed into Europe.

Stop sending aid to Africa and stop the boats

Problem solved

SWEDEN... NO?!?

do you learn nothing sweden?

Even Sweden has lowered to limits to the lowest possible level. And it's not like people want more immigration anywhere either.

>More immigration
>Implying Sweden is still white.

We are talking about future african immigration.

>Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome was a beta test
>beta
>only high-test alphas have AIDS

Africa was overdue for a population boom, once the population catches up with what society can support the numbers will drop back down to normal as they have every where else in the word.

Do you guys realize that more black peole around doesnt mean less white people around right? Yea percentage wise it'll be weird, but today there's more white people than 10 years ago. Its just harder to see due to urbanization and higher increase in foreign population. Relax with the stormie shit already

Yes, but exponentially more Africans will put so much strain on their already weak economies, causing a massive out flux of African migrants to the west.

It doesn't matter if there are 10 billion whites if they are completely inundated with 100 billion Africans in their society (that's obviously a hyperbole, but you understand). In a perfect Star Trek world where everyone gets along, I could agree and tell whites to just hang out with other whites, as Africans would have no bearing upon their lives though. It is ABUNDANTLY CLEAR from the crisis in Europe now that foreigners DO have a PALPABLE effect on how the natives live their lives. Would you be willing to have your neighborhood become a drop off point for poor Africans? Something tells me you're lying if you say 'yes'.

Btw I'm not even a storm-fag. Just someone who can read the newspaper

>a massive out flux of African migrants to the west.

That's already coming to an end now, the migrant crises has turned public opinion against immigration.

it's acquired immune deficiency syndrome

>white people
no such thing

Incorrect unfortunately. Western ""goodwill"" monetizes the market of foreign aid. Christian charity groups fight each other to win government grants to pay for their charity trips. These charity groups distribute food unevenly, and furthermore cripple the African economy by flooding the market free goods, driving out African farmers from making a profit. ON TOP OF THAT, the charities rely upon the often dictatorial and corrupt African governments for protection and transport, so the charities usually subtly support the continuation of these regimes that stagnate growth.

WE are keeping Africa on an IV that allows them to grow population-wise, but not develop economically at all. We essentially treat them like children and because of our liberal beliefs, we view it as justified

Governments of the west need to act NOW to limit it. It is blatantly clear from the demographic trends that whites will get outbred by foreigners in their own country. Overtime, exponential growth will overtake white population stagnation. That's where the 60% US meme comes from.

As they account for a greater and greater percentage of the population, they will vote for more liberal leaders that allow for immigration

>It is blatantly clear from the demographic trends that whites will get outbred by foreigners in their own country

African populations are booming in Africa where people are poor and stupid. In western countries African population growth is average or below average.

it's already been released you dip
it's called Zika.

It's a recursive acronym. Zika — Zika Is Kinda Aids

You're talking as if we have a choice

I support mass african emigration to europe usa and australia.

ps no backsies

grow a pair and leave the EU

More people will just mean more war in Africa until they reach a stable level

>implying that has anything to do with it
dumb bogan
they're going to come no matter how many landborders they have to cross and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Yes, there are many great Africans I have met here who are highly educated and have few children.

The problem is when they synergize with Islam. Africa has the numbers, and Islam has belief system that encourages people to breed like crazy to overtake native populations. Islam is becoming a more and more popular and powerful religion, and will eventually overtake Christianity as the world's most followed religion. Islam acts an an incubator for 3rd world ideas to flourish in the 1st world.

The tide has already turned for the US. When red states like Texas finally fall and turn blue, and all the older voters die off, we will continually vote democrat and be much more open to immigration. The US is incredibly lucky not to be bordered by Africa and the Middle East. Europe cannot say the same

Norway is not in the eu. And so what?

Funny thing that aid to Africa is seen as sort of reparations about colonialism. Still strange that if we are all equals, why do the Africans still require our aid? Shouldn't grown up adults deal with their own problems?

Nevertheless, African economy is indeed rising but the population growth means that quality of living won't rise as well.

I want to stay alive to 2050 to see how it all boils down. Can't wait, in a doomsday kind of way

When I talk to liberals I start referring to it as another variant of the white mans burden, because they believe they need to help the poor "savage"

The population is increasing, not changing. The amount of white people isn't decreasing, the amount of brown people is increasing.

eastern europe has experienced the biggest population loss in modern history the only reason it isn't the same in the west is for immigrants

Exactly! Seems so strange that they're like helicopter parents to other ethnicity. Like "oh, you're just as capable us the rest of us, but just let me make those decisions, okey?"

>eastern europe has experienced the biggest population loss
>it isn't the same in the west is for immigrants

You don't see the connection? White people moving around doesn't mean they are disappearing.

Pic is biggest immigrant groups in Finland. Most are from white countries if you don't believe in Sup Forums memes.

But does this mean that earth will be invaded by aliens and we will have to let negros breed again so they can be thrown into a meat grinder?

stop sending aids??

didn't you guys got 30k iraqi refugees last year alone? nice outdated stats
also our pop. is falling because theres now one child by a couple meaning that the populations halfs it self every generation

>eastern europe has experienced the biggest population loss in modern history the only reason it isn't the same in the west is for immigrants
>>>
> Anonymous 07/19/16(Tue)14:07:45 No.62300704 ▶
>
>Exactly! Seems so strange that they're like helicopter parents to other ethnicity. Like "oh, you're just as capable us the rest of us, but just let me make those decisions, okey?"
>>>
> Anonymous 07/19/16(Tue)14:12:51 No.62300850 ▶
>File: 7f6c229e4ef08cfbcdee75985(...).png (12 KB, 259x253)
>
>>eastern europe has experienced the biggest population loss
>>it isn't the same in the west is for immigrants
>You don't see the connection? White people moving around doesn't mean they are disappearing.
>Pic is biggest immigrant groups in Finland. Most are from white countries if you don't believe in Sup Forums memes.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/19/16(Tue)14:13:04 No.62300860 ▶
>File: 1468534747542.jpg (1.71 MB, 2000x2386)
>
>But does this mean that earth will be invaded by aliens and we will have to let negros breed again so they can be thrown into a meat grinder?

>didn't you guys got 30k iraqi refugees last year alone?

I never get this. Ask question then assume you are correct about your question.

NO WE DIDN'T. Finland got 3000 Iraqi's in 2015. The second largest refugee group was Albanians.

And for example the Finnish ferility rate has been at 1,80-1,70 for the last decade. Not as low as one might assume.

Yes. A billion something people and like half a billion mutt offspring won't just disappear that quickly.

And before 2100 I'm inclined to think something interesting will happen.

It is only good that the population is halved.

The question of Africa is also very simple to solve, all it takes is that one a) Do not allow them access to Europe and b) minimize international presence on the African continent. They're only able to grow to such an extent because of the enormous foreign aid, not only in terms of funding but also material, agricultural and medical aid.

Pretty confident whites are decreasing in absolute population worldwide.

Not on the genocide -tier levels some people claim they are. Also OP's point wasn't about fertility rates, but about the rise of population in other countries.

But the decrease is enough to cause significant changes. face it westerners are fucked

I find this very hard to believe.

Let's all thank the heavens we'll be long dead by 2100

If you have children they will probably spit on your graves because you forced them to live in such a world

It depends on how we manage the situation.

Which part? You can literally just wikipedia it. Europeans+European diaspora is around 1.2 billion.

Does it have to be genocide-tier to justify being worried?

No.

High birth rates don't mean shit when the average lifespan is below 40
also
>2100
>caring
For all we know Earth might not exist at all in 2100

>tfw when a little mestizo mutt like me will be considered white

nice lads, finally