He's a linguistic cuckold forced to use his non-native tongues when communicating online with any relevant website

>he's a linguistic cuckold forced to use his non-native tongues when communicating online with any relevant website

>he uses a language that wasnt invented by his ppl nor has his country name on it

I (and many others) learn languages for the fun, don't you understand, OP.

>he's an intellectual cuck who needs translators to access information

Self-reflecting, Paco?

I thought you bought a farm, made a bunch of traps on it and started an international war for fun?

how can non anglos even compete

Noice.

And i don't think i have enough monies to buy any land, they are too expensive. The urbanization is really fast.

>his country doesn't have it's own language
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wait...seriously...?

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

me on the right

English isn't native to america, dumb ameriberger.

>he's a linguistic cuckhold forced to use the language of another country as his native tongue

Americans are ultimate cucks. Speak only 1 language and its not even theirs

If your country doesn't have its own language, it's pretty much a non-country

The only reason everyone speaks english is because of America, not UK :^)

/thread

>says the American speaking English

but the english are my people

Nice irony m8 but a lot of your actually country believe that. Then again, kids in glass houses.

>Cannot talk crap and stuff secretly with his friends when travelling aboard.

If you really think the reason people learn another language to shitpost on this bhutanese virtual reality projection is cause of birtbong you're wrong dude, american media is the reason everyone here is talking the language we improved 8^)