The future holds for us 150 frame per second PC rendered game play on a 144Hz OLED 8k monitor...

the future holds for us 150 frame per second PC rendered game play on a 144Hz OLED 8k monitor. (This is something you can definitely say will happen one day). What are some other technology things you can definitely say will happen?

do not mention any sex bot stuff pertaining to natalia poklonskaya by the way

bingbus 5.0

The exposing and ridiculing of the scam known as "Quantum Computing"

>150 frame per second rendered at 144Hz
Why would you not cap the FPS to 144Hz?

because 6fps discrepancy is unlikely to cause tearing but can add a slight feel of fluidity

Half-Life 3

>add a slight feel of fluidity
wut

you can't see it but you can feel it

In 10 years, by 2027, the average "hard drive" will have 10TB capacity. Enthusiasts will consider this to be small, like buying a computer with only 1TB today.

This won't seem very large because everything else will have scaled to match it, so effective size will be virtually unchanged.

lol you really think you can still feel a difference between 144 and 150 fps? Yes, the 60 fps vs 144 fps is something you can feel but thats just placebo...

RedPillMe on this semen demon.

She is the attorney general appointed by Putin to the Crimea, which Russia illegally annexed a few years ago under pretense of a fraudulent plebiscite.

Crimea is rightful russian clay хoхoл

post more natalia

natalia sex bot desu

there's no guarantee that will happen

:-( user ur're brakig muh hart

The simulation of the big bang/universe.

Come on, you know it will eventually come.

lol. that's about as far fetched as you could be right now

download a car

Mummy!!!!

>What are some other technology things you can definitely say will happen?
those games will be more boring than 1995 15 fps 3d attempts

>The exposing and ridiculing of the scam known as "Quantum Computing"
boy, are you going to look stupid

>mummy2.webm
you concern me
post folder screenshot

But the majority of the population of Crimea is Russian and when they voted to leave the Ukraine in a referendum, the Ukraine told them to go fuck themselves.Then Putin just went apeshit and invaded the Ukraine over it and annexed Crimea. It definitely was an overreaction and overstepping, but it honestly didn't help that the Ukraine didn't listen to the results of a valid referendum.

GNU Hurd

>Those Louboutins
Nat is a beautiful and bold woman.

1TB is quite a lot by today standards, I mean 4TB is cheap but you're still going to wait to fill a whole TB, unless you have a collection of 4K 4:4:4 10bit anime

Referenda don't mean a shit, if I go back home in a 900 people town a hundred kms from Rome, as Italian as it can be and ask if they want to stay in Italy the answer will always be "no" cause that sounds cool. We're Italians.

100 years ago that would have been a good reason to attack Russia but now we're just throwing "international fines" at them, which is why they were becoming 1st world but in the last 3 years they got back to definitively second world. They paid Crimea quite a lot

Wow, my mommy Natalia is so sexy!