Garbage.

>4C/4T
is this 2010?

>2010

Try 2006.

i have 2c/3t

Now I want to know price.
Because 1200 is what, $109?

Wait are they really hewing it out with the HT? Lmao what's the point? Just keep it two cores four threads.

Jewing
T. Autocorrector

How?

3 sockets a year keep the goyim in fear!

let's take a moment to thank AMD for having a long lasting platform

who is this? moar?

This is a kabylake fucking I5 why can't they fucking make it support skylake and kabylake motherboards

tell me, does it have management engine? because i long for a cpu without it

causen than (((they))) can't sell another chipset/mobo,Octaneâ„¢ Memory & Raidkeys

what is this retarded shit.

christmas tree decoration.

i hate how now days you cant have a high end board without it having a shit load of rubbish on it. i dont need leds on my x399 board man, i need more sata ports or performance increases

Why pander to someone that's going to put it in a windowless case?
Making two of the same board would make them cost more.
I think you've got a case of "HEY EVERYONE LOOK HOW MATURE I AM".

its annoying to have leds at all since theyre visible out of grates. sure it may be possible to disable them but its annoying when i have to do it for a bunch of components on several builds.

>i dont need leds on my x399 board man, i need more sata ports or performance increases
true that, well you can disable all those LED's and don't care anymore. Do you need more than 8 SATA ports? a riser card for more M.2'swould be awesome too. Thank god AMD will enable Raid0, 1 & 10 at the end of the month

i need 10 sata ports and at leadt 1 usb (for boot) i think theres only one board by asrock with this. i mean even the threadripper boards have this crap on them

why does the i5 have a 2.8 ghz clock rate? so low

> copying ryzen's budget 4-core model
> based

shill confirmed