The pinnacle of smartphone design

>glossy screen
lmao

>Apple

I love my iPhone 5. I will never understand bluepilled people who buy a new hi-spec device ever other year. It still runs everything fine. I plan on using it for at least 10 years.

Sorry, can't hear you over my fast and efficient typing.

One m7
One m8

tfw Apple are far superior to Google now in every way

>efficient
maybe
>fast
ahahahahaha no, definitely not fast compared to virtual keypads. the only reason to use physical keyboards in 2017 is for the tactile feel and being able to type without looking at the keys (even then some people can easily do that on virtual keypads).

It is faster and more precise.

Tiny screen + IPS + below average resolution
>700$+
Yeah nah

can confirm. i love my SE. It's still more powerful than most poor droids. It's a nice sane size and color so it doesn't look like your sucking a bbc when you take a call.

Isn't the CEO of apple literally gay?

In what alternate reality is the SE $700?

I literally paid $150 for mine new from boost...

resolution doesn't mean shit on phones. ppi density is all that matters and the SE has a pretty good ppi.

i had a pajeet droid that was 5 inches @ 720 resolution and it looks like shit compaired to my little SE. Colors are all washed out and shit.

pls stop guys this is a blue board

Nothing is faster than swipe typing.

The pinnacle of shit is still shit

>AZERTY layout

How do you change the color of your keyboard? :^}

>azerty

frenchfag confirmed

I hate Apple devices and the company in general since the late '90s but I have to admit the last few iPhones had great design. I really don't get why they're ruining everything with that hideous iPhone 8. Oh well.