What is the worst technology invented ever?

What is the worst technology invented ever?

fire

Sup Forums

/thread

Wangblows

Unix.

Birth control

y r u so anti semitic?

Circumcision

Smartphones. They brought the internet to normiefag retards.

>What is the worst technology invented ever?
America

>Da wheel

OOGA BOOGA
Me see no problem with hand carry!
Da wheel is long nose tribe trick!

Consumer technology

Hardware backdoors, Adobe Acrobat, Apple Mac firmware.

Pretty much this. It's like a fucking game guessing what a news article will really say based on bullshitty headlines like this.

Corn is easily the worst.
Just look at how it has dominated this individual's mind!

Anything designed solely to make money and not to enhance quality of life

Bronze. Filthy alloy, only made by contaminating the purity of copper.

Or Apple, whatever particular answer you wanted OP.

I think i will go with either lead free solder or Thalidomide.

Crystal meth

>Thalidomide

OP clearly said worst, not best user.

everything turnedto shit after the wheel

The wheel was fine, printing fucked up everything.

WinRAR

dildos

cars.
pretty much fucked the entire planet

The pedal-driven brain bashing machine, no doubt

My great uncle twice removed survived its ordeal 5 times in a row, it was harrible i tell you

medicine , everyone needs to be dead by 40 to stop draining all the resources.

ads

The "App" Store

Smart watches

drive by wire and "infotainment"

Rely on statistics, which news outlet time and time again shits on you? an old school reputation system, it's very simple, however you will need to make up your own mind and find your own statistics.

VHS

money

You joke, but maybe High Fructose Corn Syrup is legitimately one of the worst things that has happened to USA.

Any software made by Samsung. Such as Bixby.

Logan, pls.

>falling for the HFCS is bad meme

muh monsanto poisoning the water supply!!!

What are you talking about?

>maybe High Fructose Corn Syrup is legitimately one of the worst things that has happened to USA.
Maybe the founding of USA is legitimately one of the worst things that has happened to the planet

>Implying only software sucks

Politics

Social media sucks desu, designed to create a generation of people who need an audience to justify their actions.

Smartphones

nah, but us becoming arrogant from the outcome of ww2 was though
WE MUST INTERVENE IN EVERYTHING LMAO

Nuclear Weapons

Easily

Isn't that kind of true, though? They can't handle it. Nothing wrong with that, that's just the fact of the matter.

Life extension although it hasn't happened yet

If you can stay alive forever you can be tortured forever - the ultimate deterrent. Expect the next big bad WMD after thermonuclear weapons to be not one known for its killing power but ability to keep people alive

Nukes are arguably responsible for stopping the Cold War escalating into WWIII.

Niggers

.NET

>weapons to be not one known for its killing power but ability to keep people alive
huh, made me think, it's probable that they already work on stuff like that.
I remember seeing a documentary about mexican cartels where they explain that they have doctors to reanimate people in order to torture them longer and more efficientely

This.

>cuntskins don't know we invented em
typical

>I remember seeing a documentary about mexican cartels where they explain that they have doctors to reanimate people in order to torture them longer and more efficientely

I remember seeing a documentary where USA trains mexican cartels and give thems weapons so they use mexico to produce drugs and then sell it to the USA citizens to keep them busy and happy, then use that money to keep the wars and maintain Israel.

Windows 10.

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIETZ!

420 mofugga

>4.20 JEWISH PIANO

Humans are fundamentally shit, and technology is just a force multiplier, so it multiplies the force of how shit we are.

No technology is fundamentally evil. Maybe poorly designed or unusable, but not evil.

gentoo

Trump said "you can handle it because you haven't seen what they have seen", the media reported "Trump called veteran pussies". The point here is that media is fucking garbage and shouldn't exist.

javascript

Internal combustion engine.

ignoring poor bait, you need to go outside a lot more

targeted genetic biological weapons are fairly awful. You could argue in most warfare survival of the fittest makes the species stronger but those are pure evil, worse than thermonuclear weapons imo.

America didn't start two World Wars.
America put people on the moon with less computing power than your chinkpad toaster.

DRM

Targeted genetic biological weapons are already produced by nature.

>ATRAZINE IS TURNING THE FROGS GAY!!!!1!!1
In reality, why would an indemnified multinational company be responsible for environmental contamination? It's not like it's never happened before.

/thread
Nuclear energy is good tho.

UNABOM.TXT

Of course, if they contaminate a lake, that's it. It's not like it spreads through the entire planet through wind, water canals and underground water reservoirs.

Explosives have legitimate uses in agriculture and construction.

Ok, but thats not what trump said.

He said: When people come back from war and combat and they see things that maybe a lof of the folk in this room have seen many times over and you're strong and you can handle it. But a lot of people cant handle it.

Basic logical construction.

you = strong = can handle

they= cant handle = not strong

modus tollens .

I always love how your guys infographics are so revealing.

money

Not tech but universal literacy was a mistake.

agriculture

With great risk comes great reward.

see
Cheap books meant everyone could spread their bullshit, and (mostly) everyone could read that bullshit. If books had continued to be expensive, people would've put more serious thought into what to put to paper, and there would've been a lot less misinformation.

Blame printing.

Flavored carrots

facebook ham

html or maybe the c language

>lead free solder

Whats wrong with this?

Is it inferior to solder with lead

Every LG phone.

Agree

relax anons, i'm sure that the gobernment is doing a great job of making sure our corporate friends clean up their toxic waste (:

software-as-a-service

BLUMPFTKINS BTFO!!!

Money.
Literally everything bad that has ever happened can be traced back to either money, psychological issues or natural disasters.

so what you hate about lg phones v30 is pretty sexy tho

underage b&

>falling for the bootloop meme