What's the best way of activating Windows 10? Is it still KMSpico 10.whatever?

What's the best way of activating Windows 10? Is it still KMSpico 10.whatever?

inb4
>buy it

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2017/09/06/windows-10-s-free-upgrade-window-extended/
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/simplix-pack-to-update-live-win7-system-integrate-hotfixes-into-win7-distribution.45005/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you poor?
>>>/sqt/

download older version then update to windows 10 its is still free

engadget.com/2017/09/06/windows-10-s-free-upgrade-window-extended/

Poor and cheap, a dangerous combination.

I don't think this actually works. If I download/install Windows 10 S, I'll still need a key to update from.

You have three options...

1) KMS activation (Windows Toolkit, KMSpico, etc)
2) Install 7/8/8.1 using a legit key and then do the accessibility upgrade
3) Go collect soda cans until you have $20 and then buy a 10 Pro OEM key from PlayAsia.com

You missed one

>Download a clean 7 ISO and activate it with Daz, then do accessibility upgrade

You can get an OEM key for like $5 on ebay.

I did a clean install win 7, activated with dazloadr, and then went thru accessibility upgrade. I did it 4 times (main rig, my laptop and sis', and htpc) so far and all of them become legit

What timeframe? Any of them in the last two months or so? Or all like a year or more?

A $3 eBay key

why activate it?
I just use it without a key

Last i did on may, when my sis begging me to upgrade his crappy laptop from win8

you don't even need a key, you can keep using it without a key. no real nags or anything like in win7/8

if you really wanted a legit version, you can get the key for cheap or do the win7+daz+update shit but why bother when there's zero drawbacks to just not activating

Actually is easier using kms pico on windows 8.1 pro and using the update program so you get 10 pro absolute free, that's what I did

Cant put a wallpaper is a massive hindrance for Sup Forums, because
>Muh deskderp thread

Thanks. Was pretty sure it was still available, that's close enough for me to try it again. Been lazy about it this summer, but I've got a laptop I've been meaning to convert. No time like this weekend.

Best way to use windows if you have to is to install windows 7 with official iso ( follow Sup Forums wiki ) then drivers and update trough this:
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/simplix-pack-to-update-live-win7-system-integrate-hotfixes-into-win7-distribution.45005/

It's the best 1 click install no time consumed option for you to get all the updates to-date and also avoiding the BAD ones - mainly the ones which add or upgrade telemetry "Features" you never asked for.

It will work fine until 2020 doing this, also never add a new update until others tested it.

This doesn't work anymore. Trust me, I wish it still did.

They WILL make you pay.

>m$ is pratically giving win10 for free
HURR DURR use KMS russia botnet program.

It werks for me

I did it that way at least 10 times after the standard free upgrade ended last year. In the last 6 months or so I've tried it like a dozen times. After the the upgrade finishes 10 says something about the key not being valid and to purchase one from the store. I assumed they blocked KMS keys from the accessibility upgrade.

I haven't needed mine to be activated to begin with.
I just downloaded the ISO from Microsoft and installed away. In a virtual machine, but still.
Who the hell would run Windows on bare metal?

I run it on my bare penis. Fits right through the center of the install DVD.

Like 80% of the world

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c1ce7f52f25a5ccfdd6022cff6110bf05c2535c7&dn=Windows+10+Pro+v.1511+En-us+x64+July2016+Pre-Activated-%3DTEAM+OS%3D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
This just wreks, they just put an OEM key there.
thank me later

Too bad they already patched it, i try with windows 8.1 vl with 6 months activation kms pico back then I'm sure is still works though, 10 laptops and dekstop, activation is backup into outlook account/digital linked.

Upgrade from a cracked 7 to 10 Pro, or get into the insider program which grants you a 10 Pro license.

Both ways get tied to your hardware config, meaning you'll be activated as soon as you reinstall without even needing to login to an MS account.

Kids don't remember Microsoft shipped Windows with easily circumvented copy protections so that people would pirate it and spread it, and gain market share that way.

I've been doing it from Windows 7 with Dazloader. Just activate Windows 7 with Dazloader then upgrade to Windows 10. It works 100% and Microsoft has no way of telling whether Windows 7 was a genuine activation since the upgrade process to Windows 10 only checks if Windows 7 is activated, it doesn't check the legitimacy of it.

Because it's preinstalled on most normie desktops
I doubt tech illiterates care about which os they get when they buy a pc

I bought a Pro license for literally 1 dollar for my vm, chances are it won't stop working

Just get the latest windows 10 ltsb and kmspico it.

OEM keys are just wasting money.

Soak Windows 10 in water for a few hours

I got a 10 pro key today for 2.50...they are scrap keys from dead computers but hey it works.

Microsoft toolkit

vlmcsd

If I use the OEM key, and then decide to format my drive and install fresh Win 10, can i use the OEM key again or will it be stuck to the previous installation of Win 10 I had?

education license

this, as far as i remember, before i came to the light , i was using win7 and had no issues except my missing wallpaper and some pop ups

There are pre-Activated versions on TPB. Using Windows 10 Pro for my server fleet and I used a Pre-Activated torrent to install Windows. All of them are still fine, even after all updates.

How does this work? I thought all the new keys are embedded in the BIOS

just use microsoft toolkit

It still werks on 8.1(Kill MySelf)-->10
For 7 you need to actually online verify it before it works even after activation. Go to PC Properties and press the link below the Activation Status section.

>Windows 10

Just stick with 7 or 8.1... So much better in every way.

Purchasing a license.

This. Made the mistake of upgrading to 10 without going online first and had to do it all over again

Wait, why don't you guys just use KMSPico?

I've put it on the last 4 computers I built. Zero problems.