/Indo-Euro/ general

I'd like to call out my Indo-European brothers here, feels good to be the definite driving force of civilisation on this planet since the dawn of the iron age.

Fuck all non-Indo-European ungrateful scum btw. Be glad you are allowed to live in our glorious shadow.

Indians
Pakis

lmao

Haha

>Owis, jesmin wьlənā ne ēst, dedork’e ek’wons, tom, woghom gʷьrum weghontm̥, tom, bhorom megam, tom, gh’ьmonm̥ ōk’u bherontm̥. Owis ek’womos ewьwekʷet: k’ērd aghnutai moi widontei gh’ьmonm̥ ek’wons ag’ontm̥. Ek’wōses ewьwekʷont: kl’udhi, owei!, k’ērd aghnutai vidontmos: gh’ьmo, potis, wьlənām owjôm kʷr̥neuti sebhoi ghʷermom westrom; owimos-kʷe wьlənā ne esti. Tod k’ek’ruwos owis ag’rom ebhuget
Tat kukruvants avis agram ā bhugat

gypsie general?

alien origins of our superior race

Scum

Turks

roflmao

If not for them you would speak "ogaa bogaa perkele" finnish.

>roache

Sh sh sh

Let's be serious here, though. What have Turks ACTUALLY contributed to the world? Aside from widespread destruction, of course.

M8 those are the origins of the fake non-semitic Jews

Look up the Khazar Jew theory

OIndo european=langauge
You are not white if you are a diaspora from outside europe unless you are mixed
2. East asians have been always the driving force of civilization not europeans/africans/americans/west asians

t. Zhang

Europeans and Middle-Easteners have contributed much more to civilisation than East Asians

I would speak Nuragic or Phoenician

Cry more indo-european sissyboy
Your tears make me laugh

>Turks drawn as white
HAHA
Nice one, keep dreaming faggot

Also, unlike the Turks, the Romans actually contributed to civilisation, which redeems their faults. I will admit that the Vikings and Mongols did not to the extent the Romans did, but I don't praise them as that comic implies.

>Australian
>Think whiter than Turks

no you are not.

>>Turks drawn as white
>mfw i look more mongol than anatolian turk
It's nice to know my ancestors were the ones who assimilated these anatolian peasants thousands of years ago

The mongols destroyed baghdad and stopped the impetus of the sand niggers, which enabled to the West to develop itself without being hindered, they're contribution is one of the greatest to the Mankind.

Try not to deface any monuments on your vacation Hong Lee.

Normally I would mock you more for being non-white, but I suppose it's better to be a destructive Mongol than a rape baby

Fucking indo-niggers.

>I look more mongol...

Are you retarded?

There's nothing mongol about you apart from the autism

>all this butthurt
Why do you all have an inferiority complex?

fuck you

This kills the Indo-Europoor