My friend of 20 years is homeless and jobless...

My friend of 20 years is homeless and jobless, I want to be able to get ahold of him so I'm getting him a $10 Freedompop plan, I need to get him a cheap ATT smartphone too though.

Should I get him an iPhone 5/5c as everything else would lag like shit in the $75ish range?

Is the 5/5c still smooth?

>Is the 5/5c still smooth?- 0 post shown.
I'm using one right now. Smooth as butter.

iPhones are for homosexuals which kinda makes sense since sucking cocks is frowned upon in normal human society. I wouldn't employ him for a penny an hour desu.

Android is literally by gays for gays. Nickname for Android is Gaydroid inside of Google because so many gay ppl work on it. Stay mad, homophobe.

You sound like a good friend user.

Get a 5 and coolboot iOS 6. That’s what I’m doing and I have a 7+.

That's really awesome of you will be a fine phone for sure

I live outside and have an obamaphone safelink just for the heck of it and backup. Difficult to find the right place to stay, but paying for a place almost scarier

Just STOP, I don't want a phone.

We've been friends awhile, I just wanna make sure he's ok and it'll be good for his mental health for us to talk.

He's in a shelter and the shelter complains when he uses the shelters phone to call me.

How do you do that?

I'm an Android guy, but I know most shit south of $100 is a lagfest.

Just don't wanna get him a phone that'll be annoying to use.

I don't know how those work, I'm surprised the shelter hasn't got him one.

It's difficult for many ppl. Many are mentally ill but have to live among others who can outdo them in that respect. I live in the woods.

There are few YouTube tutorials for coolbooter, it’s bascially an app from cydia that lets you dual boot iOS(7-9.x.x)and 6 on 32 bit devices.

>Helping losers

not everyone can be a winner, user

iphone 5/5c is still decent for normiebook and basic web browsing. should hold up well for poorfags

Yeah get a 5c it will be fine and more solid than budget androids.

What has he used before these hard times?

His last phone was an LG G3, was stolen.

Give him a job not those useless stuff which won't bring him anywhere.

I don't have the power, finances, or connections to employ him.

A phone number is necessary for him to seek employment anyhow, and a computing device is necessary for job applications.

The Moto E4 Verizon prepaid model can be had for $40 at Walmart, and unlock codes are like 2 bucks on eBay. I bought one just to dick around with and as a backup and it's surprisingly good. Camera is absolute ass but for normal usage it's a steal at that price.

Why aren't you following this excellent human who seems to be on the right path. Instead of dragging him down in your twisted version of reality.

Smash your phone, punch the boss in the face, let the beard grow, build a hut in the woods, enjoy freedom, enjoy life, break free!

// FC