When are you guys getting married?

When are you guys getting married?

When a girl finally responds to my marriage pasta.

when I get someone decent who wants to marry me

want 2 buy gf

When i find a wife material girl...
So most likely never

im usually never someone that feels a selfish kind of jealousy, but whenever i see couples in public or even people wearing wedding rings i just want to beat them to death for having something i have never had. don't feel that way about money, parents, other privilege, etc. what gives?

When me and my bf are done with college and living together.

hehe

Please be in London

>getting married ever
good joke chip haha top lad

What's wrong with Finnish women?

>he hasnt realised yet that being an autist sucks
one day user, one day

>Found girl who is perfect for marriage in every single way except for the fact I am not attracted to her and hate her personality

Fuck me lads. She's in love with me as well and a virigin. I need a son.

Insert pebbis

>literally get handed happiness on a silver platter
>boohoo i'm not really into her you know i'm still looking for that special someone
either hit it or tell her to fuck off so someone who actually deserves her can hit it.

Because my family and society expects me to get married.

>but I don't want to
>tfw my mother will probably force me to marry some single mother

kill me famlam

I'm not dumb enough to marry for love, only poor people do that. I need to marry for genetics and social standing; this girl has both. But God damn I really fucking hate her, her personality is the diametric opposite of mine. And she's overweight. Not obese but needs to lose 15lbs.

>I am not attracted to her and hate her personality
then she's not perfect for marriage, you stupid autist

She is. The most important thing to consider is if a girl can give you a healthy, well off son; this girl can do that. Everything else is secondary.

>being an autistic sucks
very few are going to argue against this. it's just that realizing this doesn't automatically turn you into a normie

>31
>not even gf

>The most important thing to consider is if a girl can give you a healthy, well off son; this girl can do that. Everything else is secondary.
fucking kek, that's the medieval way of thinking, you don't need to be married to have a son if you want that, marriage is a compromise with the other person

28, same ;_;

If I don't get married then I will have no visitation rights let alone a chance at shared custody

> I will have no visitation rights let alone a chance at shared custody
what? if you're the father you have innherent rights, marriage has nothing to do with that

how old are you, 15?

>you guys
Who?

Women aren't the only ones who can manipulate their partners in marriage. Start molding her into what you want her to be.

You have no fucking idea how family court works in the first world.

What kind of autism is that.
How can your pathological child can be healthy if one of his parents can't stand another, children a very sensitive that way. This kid gonna grow up with psychological issues and kill himself at 13.

>canada
More like southern US, mirite

that's not marriage, please don't breed

first world sucks hard then, parents have the same right to be with their kids, at least if they're not isn't abusive

i wish i could marry a single mother whose son is half-turkish, so when we walk on the streets together everyone can see that i'm not his real dad

f they're not abusive*

Because roasties don't want to marry.

You're fucking retarded if you think I'd get into shouting matches in front of my kids. 95% of all married couples dislike each other, but they make it work for the kids until the kids are old enough to get through a divorce.
She has started changing by her own accord because she's obsessed with me. But I have other more pressing projects and goals; making a girl change her entire ethos is no small feat.
Fathers have very limited rights. I have money, so I can go to court, but she has even more money, and would probably destroy me.

>doing the oggabooga dance of now god loves us!

>me
>getting married
Nice meme.

>she has even more money, and would probably destroy me
why would she do that?, if you break up in good terms you shouldn't be worried

When I can afford 6 camel...

But how else must men could have children? Alternative methods of reproduction are expensive.

Wonder how many nerds thought they would have a chance with a girl like dodger who genuinely likes all that anime/video game shit and she goes and marries a buff Englishman.

Always good to get a dose of reality.

Arnt all Norwegian men handsome or are you an immigrant?

It's impossible to know how we'll break up, that's the thing. It's a matter of minimizing risks.

>But how else must men could have children?
this is a serious question or bait?, a paper has nothing to do with reproduction, you could live with your gf for years and start a family, that's what tons of people do here, and you don't need lawyers if you break up, except in special cases

you're speculating too much

I'm paid to speculate.

Someone has to lose in the gene lottery.

lol, it makes sense, but speculation ruins relationships

You're retarded if you think shouting matches is what I meant. You're a manipulative son of a bitch and it shows, your wife-to-be is dumb and easy to manipulate, that alone will make everything about your family feel tense and unpleasant, any child in such a family will have a crippling depression. You're delusional if you think that is what family has to be, most people do despise one another, but only after decades of living together and only on the lowest moments of their lives, on on first site.
You're your worst enemy, user, truly.

I meant getting a female partner in general. And doesn't cohabiting couples get the same rights and obligations of married couples there after a few years?

marry me, Sasha :3

>And doesn't cohabiting couples get the same rights and obligations of married couples there after a few years?
I don't know how it is in Puelto Lico, but here you get some rights only, but people here prefer it rather than risk to failing marriage

i'm Katya actually

>Making shit up
>Arm chair psychology

I haven't manipulated anyone. Women care about what men they're attracted to care about. They change themselves to be more attractive. I did not encourage her to begin changing her opinions on certain things, she just did. She's not unintelligent, if she were I wouldn't marry her.
You don't magically get depression because your parents get divorced, that's fucking ridiculous. Almost all marriages end in divorce now, most kids couldn't give a fuck. Just because my theoretical wife and I wouldn't "love" each other it doesn't mean the child would be able to detect our animosity. A marriage is just a fucking work partnership at the end of the day.

oh ;_;

Dunno, im 21 and khv...

My neighbour maried a Russian wife from st peterspurg they divorced after 2 years. She now lives in Helsinki

friendly reminder that Dodger is feeling the Big British Cock while pathetic American "men" like you spend their time posting in the international section of a Mongolian throat singing imageboard

the Brits are taking all of your decent women and only leaving the fat ones behind

Funny how his American wife lost weight but he's been gaining weight.

Why are women so shit?

I wouldn't care about my weight if I had cancer tbqh

Posters like you are the worst
So I'm making shit up now, this is literally all you've been doing. You are as manipulative as they come, why even deny that, you try to manipulate your own child before he is even been born. Have you even been near a little kid lately, they are hypersensitive and they soak emotions and words like a sponge, and they need genuine happiness and laughter, and love most of all. You obviously have no idea what children and raising them are like, I'm fully convinced now your just trolling and there's no girl.
Marrige and kids are hard, very hard work at the end of the day. You need a set of chemical reactions in your body we habitually call love to get you energy just to get you through the first years, and you think you're gonna be able to get by with nothing but a force of will, what are you thinking.

because you're a resentful virgin

Hello roastie. You let your period blood all over the place.

go kill people to keep the respect in your mara, faggot

>You are as manipulative as they come, why even deny that, you try to manipulate your own child before he is even been born

You're delusional. You're fucking insane.

No money and I'm trying to move out of home while trying to get back into college.

Do you want puerto rican bf?

only if you're Marc Anthony

>You're delusional. You're fucking insane.

Its called being russian

The accent must be everything because people like Strippin can't make that much money or have good prospects.

>this autistic canadian

Never.
I'm a fucking wizard.

tomorrow

>Burma

Then fuck yourself wizard

I have a girlfriend, the thought of being with her for the rest of my life scares the shit out of me to the point where I don't think I'll consider marrying her, but at the same time I don't want to break up because I love her and want to be with her.

Anyone else been in/is in this situation? Thread topic reminded me of it.

At least pic a handsome one.

she's preparing

when i find a wifey material south korean girl