Is there any difference between Turks and Greeks except religion and language...

Is there any difference between Turks and Greeks except religion and language? They have the totally similar culture as far as I can see and both are Byzantine actually.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlier
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not a single drop of greek blood

Because there is no difference between Greek and Turk blood actually. Seljuks were small in number and were dissolved fast.

nice mem ivan.

I am terk

Not really, Turks have some Semitic admixture due to Assyrians colonizing Eastern Anatolia and have some really low Turkik admixture, but they're basically the same people.

Imma Grrek

Turks are less semitic admixture than Italians.

>implying milo isn't fabulous

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlier

Indeed he is

Not really you retard, and learn how to spell English, Semitic admixture isn't even a bad thing and doesn't mean Arab.

I didnt said semitic admixture bad thing you dumb, but clearly south italians have more semitic than turks.

Being dark isn't exclusive to Semitic populations, also it's not like Turks are whiter than those in your picture on average.

Wtf you are saying ? i said this ? no,
also Turks are whiter than those picture.

This guys may belong either to Greeks pr Turks. You look the same.
You may find people with slight Asian admixture in Greece too.

typical greek looks like this.

Real Italians are Turkish cuz Troy

This is the very approximate area of historically Turkic and closely affiliated Empires. Have fun diferrentiating all the genetics.

Sardinians are pure Western Anatolians, but all Italians are anyway

Nationality is about the way your brain is wired.

*female greek