Now that the dust has settled what is the official Sup Forums consensus on America...

Now that the dust has settled what is the official Sup Forums consensus on America? What do you really think about America?

USA represents everything that I hate. Greed and arrogance mostly.

I still like the nature (the part you homos havent ruined yet)

American cities are shitholes because of minorities while rural America is full of dumb bible loving hicks.

Country's a fucking joke
Elections is a fucking circus show
Election candidates are as good as plugging your finger into the top power socket or the bottom power socket

Fuck you Singapore

USA represents everything that I hate. Nature and arrogance mostly.

I still like the homos (the part you greedy cunts havent ruined yet)

A land of uncultured swines who believe they are hot shit but are just pathetic in reality.

I have never seen worse displays of stupidity than those coming from Americans.

You guys continue to be ignorant of everything and everyone around you.

>Why did Hans the Nazi not win WW2 ? xD
>why Do nippon have slant eyes xD

>inb4 lulsomadxD

I mean, it'd just further prove my point. I have yet to meet an American that does not view the entire world in memes.

Could be worse.

This coming from a Brazilian. Kek. Shouldn't you get back to destroying the source of Earth's oxygen in the name of shitty beef?

>this coming from a Brazilian

Yeah, one of the worst countries in the world, and yet I don't experience the same kind of stupidity as I have in your country.

So?

>destroying the source of Earth's oxygen

again, just EVEN further proving my point.

If you really think destroying the Amazon Rain forest will ''destroy the earth's oxygen'' you should just kill yourself right now because YOU are a waste of oxygen for all of us.

>Now that the dust has settled
When the fuck did that happen. Untill we completely disappear or become irrelevant the dust hasn't settled. Neither of those are happening anytime soon.

I wish I was an American. I wish. I wish. I wish.

Google is your friend, dummy. The Amazon rainforest provides most of the world's oxygen supply. I didn't imply we would all suffocate. Also:
>defending the destruction of the rainforest
End yourself.

Wew

>we view the entire world in memes xDD
Well if your country wasn't a fucking meme maybe we wouldn't

they are annoying as they always talk about their country and shit and this whole america fug yea :DDDD is really annoying but only done by faggots

they are also ignorant to world history and geography, speaking on a general idea, but still better than a lot of western """european""" posters here

They are ok.
I like americans.

>>defending the destruction of the rainforest

Except I didn't, nice reading comprehension, mongoloid.

we have this thread every day please fug off

Good, we are gonna team up to take over turkey within the next 10 years, i guarantee it comrade! Our media is currently very gently preparing people for that.

I was always under the impression that like 90% of the oxygen in circulation on earth came from algae.

wtf? I hate algae now

I like russians