31°

>31°
HELP

Is this like the pom version of a shitpost? Rather than an inflammatory statement about how good your country is or how shit someone else's is, you just point out how much you are struggling 6 degrees above room temperature and wait for other people to put shit on you?

some kind of meta, bdsm low self esteem shitpost?

>25
>room temperature

RAAAAAAH I WOULD MELT

What the fuck? what temperature do you set your car AC to? mine only goes a few degrees either side of 25

No AC because it's only hot for like a month

I usually try to aim for 18-20, it's the kind of comfy "sit on your underwear" temperature

I honestly had no idea that other people were like this. I thought every human on earth was comfy at 25.

I have mine set at 31 all winter and just windows down, sunroof open all summer

Have to get 2 buses to and from work.
This is suffering

damn pussy

I CAN'T BREATH
I CAN'T BREATH
I CAN'T BREATH

I just set it to "cold as it can go"
I bought my car back in April and the aircon needed to be recharged.
Because it never gets that warm for most of the year, I didn't bother getting it recharged until about a week ago

36°

>36°
Jesus, how are you coping?

It's been 36 yesterday.
I wasn't designed for that. Spent the whole day drowning myself in the shower with ice cold water and crying for mercy.

Fan :^)

I fucking hate Summer

man up you pussy ass bitches

lmao

I know that feel

The weak should perish

Except for this guy, you're allowed to complain at 36C

i'm a ginger and i'm doing fucking fine just get out of your microwave houses

>mfw i'm in the office with flip flops

>33°
easy mode
>82% humidity
END ME

>21C

Pretty cool for this time of year

Uh? It's winter in England?

37°………………and damp air

>people in the uk have no idea how to deal with heat

Do you guys have fans there? Do you know about setting a bowl of cold water in front of a fan?

Do you know about misting your face with a squirt bottle?

It may sound stupid to be mentioning these simple obvious things, but these are techniques who people who dont even bother to have AC in their houses and thus obviously have never been hot in their lives might not know about.

What, you don't have a fucking fan ?

...how do you survive, Sup Forums ?

The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive, free to live as they see fit, they'll make Mongolia great again !

this

>Do you guys have fans there?
No, we can't afford them.

Do you have two fans? One for hot air and one for cold?

>15C

loling @ UK

I actually laughed

>41.7 C
Fucking pussy

They cost like...20€ here

>was 39 degrees at one point
And when winter comes another evolutionary pressure shall remove these "humans"

Damn, what a pussy you are.

>31°

>tfw had a blanket round me all day, wearing fluffy pajamas with the window closed

its not that hot lads

>someone halfway around the world laughs at your joke

Thanks finland

>pajamas
Yanks go home.

>tfw had a woolly-sheepskin-layer round me all day, wearing fluffy jim jam bangalams with the heated-crushed-rocks-see-throughs closed

better ruskie?

Now you're the real brit.

If your country isn't tropical, non-country, etc etc

>36°

>38
>12% humidity

JUST
U
S
T

Fuck up edgy bogan. Cunt.

Fucking Siberia. Too hot this month.

>at the beginning of the year had a nice hot summers day
>ya know the kind where you could FEEL the heat, on your skin: everywhere
>it felt really pleasant
>learn later that it was 39C
>I walked around w/o a shirt and didn't even get skinburn
feelsgoodman

Skinburns are really uncommon between negroes. That's like the sole purpose of black skin.

25ºC is super hot. The AC at the office is always set to 18ºC, that's decent room temperature imho.

(yo

Precisely where in Siberia?
Because Siberia alone is like four Yurops large or something.

Its a non-whites

and

Aussies

Who live in countries which routinely cross 30 degrees so are well acclimatised to hot temperatures and have infrastructure / utilities to deal with hot weather boast about their ability to withstand high temperatures better than people who only experience it a few days a year, probably don't have fans or any A/C and homes designed to hold heat.

Fuck off twat

Am I wrong?

I have little problem with the heat when I'm in foreign countries I lived for almost 2 years in central Italy and deal with higher temperatures far better. The fact that your skin is nice and brown so you don't have to worry as much about burning just makes it even easier.

People are trolling, you can't be serious if you actually endure 39ºC and think that's comfortable. People not only burn at 39ºC but if you stay outside for 10min that's enough to give you headaches and nausea, many people literally pass out if they stay out in the sun for too long at that temperature.

Funny one Ivan :^)
I won't attempt to claim that I have European heritage because I know people will meme me to death (I'm sure you know the image of which I speak).
You'd be surprised at how easily *your* body can adapt to the heat. It's something actually quite common among post-colonial South Africans whose families have been here for multiple generations; their skin naturally tans instead of burning.

(as an example) A friend of mine in High School had a German surname, blonde curly hair, blue eyes and burn-proof tanned skin. Stuff like this, funnily enough, is what I assumed memeposters implied when they wrote of "tanned germans".

I also used have pasty skin, that burned easily; but after spending a couple weeks in the sun: evidently my unconscious got the message and simply switched from skinburn to tanning.

Why would anyone need A/C or fans or fancy architecture for weather below 40C? The 30s are perfect for warm comfy feels. srs question btw, like are euros pussies or something?

>Funny one Ivan :^)
>I won't attempt to claim that I have European heritage because I know people will meme me to death (I'm sure you know the image of which I speak).
>You'd be surprised at how easily *your* body can adapt to the heat. It's something actually quite common among post-colonial South Africans whose families have been here for multiple generations; their skin naturally tans instead of burning.
>(as an example) A friend of mine in High School had a German surname, blonde curly hair, blue eyes and burn-proof tanned skin. Stuff like this, funnily enough, is what I assumed memeposters implied when they wrote of "tanned germans".
>I also used have pasty skin, that burned easily; but after spending a couple weeks in the sun: evidently my unconscious got the message and simply switched from skinburn to tanning.
k

I get headaches as long as I leave home, but I don't complain about it like others on here and IRL because it sounds ridiculous.

lol m8 you srs? I took a pleasant walk around the neighborhood en alles. As I said, it was pleasantly warm, like summer's soft kiss. I was smoking multiple bongs per day at the time, so that helped. In school we were told to play sports in the 30s. It ain't no thang; your body will learn to adapt. I would have thought people in Brazil were more hardy, but I guess not.

good to know we're on the same page :)

see ya folks later, time for dinner!

Most Slavs I know don't burn. Slavs tend to have a different pigmentation that isn't pink-ish, but rather white-ish. Never read into that or what causes it (maybe a thicker skin layer?), but Slavs tan very easily.

>I would have thought people in Brazil were more hardy, but I guess not.
You should consider learning some geography then, and check the distance between the equator and the southernmost states in Brazil. I've been to places with a temperature ranging between 38ºC and 43ºC and it's impossible to stay out in the sun for more than 10min, let alone feel comfortable and walk around like its a typical warm day at 25ºC.

are you all fat fucks?

Well you clearly are meming because you answer yourself. Africans like yourself are clearly adapted for hot weather more so than European peoples. There are barely any countries that regularly hit 40c anyway, the main areas of South Africa included?

Its not about fancy architecture its about design, my house is full of double glazing and extra insulation to store heat, if i lived in Brazil my house would certainly not have these features, rather the opposite.

Yes.
Also - rude.

>I would have thought people in Brazil were more hardy, but I guess not.
Hupikék törpikék.

Insulation keeps out heat too.

well my house its cooler in the shade than it is inside right now so its not working

I have a fan but all it does is blow hot air around

useless

That's because you're not producing enough heat inside the house. Insulation doesn't generate heat, it prevents heat radiation from dissipating across limits. How do you expect the heat to be isolated when there's no heat being irradiated to begin with? It must be used in conjunction with an AC system, insulation just saves you energy as you don't need to keep your AC on all the time. Just blow some hot air in the room, turn it off, and the room should stay warm for an hour.

During the summer, your home stays cool because the heat doesn't go through an insulated home.

>took a shower this morning
>almost drowned myself in antiperspirant
>smell like a sweaty mexican anyway

why do britshits always cry about the weather

>33°
>50% humidity

It's a national pastime.

Anyone having incredibly liquidish shit because of this fucking heat? My body wasn't made for this

that's trully a shitty problem

......I'm alright with this

parents won't turn on the bloody air conditioning

>few weeks ago
oooh a bit of rain, most trains cancelled or delayed

>now
omg 32 degrees. Most trains cancelled or delayed.

fuck sakes. In a a few months everything will shut down after a dusting of snow.