Looking to get my first smartphone but I can't decide between Android and iPhone

Looking to get my first smartphone but I can't decide between Android and iPhone.
What should I get?

Go to a phone shop in your area, they usually have phones on tables that you can play around with, try some androids and iPhones and see what you like more.

i wonder what she looks like now a days. she was like 14 here

>What should I get?
Cancer?

Playing around with a phone in the store for 10 minutes isn't going to tell me anything about what I actually need to know.
Looking for advice from people who have owned either one for a length of time.

iphone.

is this girl underage or not? I need to know if I should feel ashamed for having a boner.

>she
>girl

probably

Yes but no need to feel ashamed.

Ive had both, currently have an S8. Its all basically the same shit, you can just do more with android if root your phone. But you can do basically the same shit if you jailbreak your iphone, so I dont even know.

I think the camera in most higher end andoids is better than iphones, I really really hated the camera on my iphone. It was hard to take decent looking pictures with it, and the videos were always in a retarded aspect ratio. Having a removable storage option is also really nice, and S8's are totally waterproof, whereas the iphone 7 will start leaking after a bit if you go swimming with it or use it in the shower or whatever

there's nothing wrong with getting aroused by girls over 18 years of age.

I own both, a Samsung S7 for personal use and iPhone 6S for work. I prefer the S7 b/c can customize it more, better apps, can root it, better keyboard. Disadvantage is Google botnet.

What's your sexual orientation?

get the 3T.

- only $400
- faster performance than the iPhone 7 Plus
- 3X faster charging time than the 7 Plus
- amoled screen
- better mic
- better battery life
- non-gay OS

>no bulge

if "she" is that convincing looking though, I'd hit it tbqh

She is.

go back to

For your first smartphone you'll probably be okay with anything.
I've never owned an iPhone but from what I can tell they're not bad phones, they're just pretty overpriced for what they are.
From owning Android for a while I can say that which brand you buy and what kind of phone you buy can be very important, since more expensive often doesn't equal better.
The best experience I've had for light use are budget phones with custom ROMs, for example my old Moto G4 Backup phone running lineageos has incredible battery life and is great for light use. My Huawei P10, an incredibly expensive phone has a nice screen and a lot of performance but personally I haven't experienced a use case in which this really benefits me. Trade-off for that is having to charge my battery every day, which isn't terrible but not really worth it.
So it depends on your use case. If you just want to lurk using clover and do some instant messaging, a budget phone (like a moto g4, Nexus, etc) is going to be your best bet.
If you want something to watch YouTube on, stream video and play games on (you don't want to do the latter part, mobile games are shit), you should look for something flagship, i.e. OnePlus whatever, Huawei P-series, LG G-series.
And definitely look out for custom rom support, those can be incredibly useful, even more so if used with root and Xposed.
Hope I could help.

Oh I wouldn't know, user

is this another unsauceable image?

oh no.

you're on a list now

Though it must be said that half of those come from Sup Forums

>he doesn't google nudism

Make sure if you go with iPhone you get your included iCage.

V& incoming

Galaxy S8 or bust. There's no reason to go Apple until they come to their senses and start designing working hardware again.

>they're just pretty overpriced for what they are.
Not true with the 5s or SE.

nigga i hope you didn't reverse image search that shit

Looks like OP posted the highest quality one.

They're good phones but still a bit more expensive than they have to be for what they are. If you want to though, paying the premium usually isn't a bad thing.

A screenshot of a tweet from some nig isn't an argument, stop posting that shit all the time.
Just because they're used by faggots as a fashion accessory doesn't make them bad products, look at Mercedes for example. Same thing, niggers drive them around to show they're worth something, other people just buy them because they're good, well-crafted cars.

Source please?

Cunny

>animals reach puberty
>starts to find opposite sex attractive
>mate and reproduce

>humans thousands of years ago reach puberty
>starts to find opposite sex attractive
>mate and reproduce

>modern "civilized" culture
>humans reach puberty
>if you find the opposite sex attractive but they're not of a certain age long after they passed puberty, you have a mental disorder

Pedo is wrong, but this is fine shes like 14 or 15.