What

what

Read the question, idiot

It literally says

>what is NOT correct
>NOT

Most video games do not come on DVD-RW dickwad

You're gonna fail the A+ twice lmao.

The question was "which of these statements [about the usage of optical media in video games] is wrong?"
It is true that read-only disks can prevent some types of cheating, even though that might not be why they're employed.
It is most decidedly FALSE that DVD-ROMs may be reused as blank media.
What's so hard to understand?

>Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?
Some faggot who sucks Bono's dick named Tim Cook

DVD-ROM cannot be rewritten so the statement saying it may be reused is incorrect. They ask that you select the incorrect statement.

It's a bit unexpected so they put it in bold.

but user they can why do you think they dont make action replay and gameshark anymore? just accept that you are dumb and got it wrong

Negative questions are fucking cancer

>I WAS NOT WRONG I SWEAR I WASNT I COULDNT HAVE BEEN I AM PERFECT I AM THE MOST PERFECT NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ME

this is you this is what you sound like

All those answers are correct except the one labeled as correct
What kind of shit is this?

Not even OP

There's a reason why negative questions aren't used on the US Medical Exam anymore, it's because they don't actually test the person's knowledge and critical thinking skills and are just cheap tricks

>doesnt even understand the question
>thinks he is suited to work in tech

>wahhh why they gi ve me hard questions ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

He's right you know.. Do you want people to know the answer or do you want people to have no clue what the answer is but are just lucky to pass the test?

IT LITERALLY FEEDS YOU THE ANSWER IN THE QUESTION YOU BLIND FUCK ITS BEEN 12 YEARS SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN SCHOOL AND I CAN SEE THIS HOW MENTALLY BURNT ARE YOU?

Actually, they're all incorrect. There's no such thing as DVD-ROM disks. This seems to be about discs, but it calls them the wrong name.

Come on they even bold the NOT and all caps it for you.

>DVD-ROM
Are you actually retarded or just a troll?

>there is no such thing as DVD read only memory disks

most retarded statement of the day?

When you have nearly 300 questions like this to do over the course of an 8 hour exam the last thing anyone needs are negative questions that can easily be over looked
People are paying attention to the actual stem of question and not the wording

i gate how they put the emoji there

its obvious that its B

>some retard will chose A

are they ignoring the administration of nitrates?

but that isnt a tech exam where paying attention to specific wording can be incredibly important on the job

They're also ignoring lol no chest pain

in all honesty i have no idea what most of these things even are or do. its just to me the rest sound wrong. d and e are obviously wrong because theyre out of form and nothing indicates the patients getting better. statin therapy obviously isnt medicine nor is it outlined what it does so why would it apply here. nitroglycerin seems like it would be used for harsher things. then b sounds more correct than c

Those USMLE questions are designed to filter out the chinks and poos graduating from India Prestigious Institute of Medical Technology from.coming to the US. Do you really want a poo operating on you?

Imagine Pajeet telling you "ok sir I will treat the lyme disease and you will not have the bad thoughts anymore ok?

So, I ask you Sup Forums: What is the BEST course of action?

Best? E.

DVDs are a type of optical discs. The question calls them disks throughout, which is incorrect.

again B. while e is the "best" youre acting beyond youre bounds. a and d will be ignored by the mother and c will be certain death

These exams require you to state ethical opinions that you may or may not actually hold?

No wonder medical ethics is shit.

ethics is always a shit field that is pure grey zone. it is about reducing conflict in the end tho

Which is why you don't ask graded questions about what is and is not ethical.

This question encourages people to behave dishonestly in medical practice. It rewards people for making the choice that benefits themselves, no matter the ethics of the situation. (I want to pass the exam, after all, and the exam requires me to knowingly lie to achieve that personal benefit.)

By all means, an exam like this should ask what the legally required behavior in this case would be. But asking "what is ethical" and grading on the answer teaches people to ignore ethics when personally convenient.

you need to be able to answer in this style however. if it asked what was legally required im sure several of those answers would be right. you need to conform to a certain ethics code even if you dont agree with it. theyre taught this code in undergrad anyway

I do understand. But by conflating, in terminology, what is ethical versus what you are supposed to do according to ethical rules, the test undermines the student's actual ethics. Which directly harms the student's ability to make a good judgment where official ethical standards allow multiple options and it's the student's ACTUAL ethics that make a difference.

>getting shilled into scam sites by fucking kurzgesagt

what kind of retarded test is this LMFAO

definitely B - you want to take this situation out of your own hands as much as possible

E is correct. You, as the physician, have a duty of care to your patient - in this case, the kid. A patient has the right to refuse treatment only if they attain the age of majority. If the mother is being a little shit about it, you can get a court order and save the kid's life in the case of serious risk of disease.

>DVD-ROM disks can hold reasonably large amounts of content

How much data, exactly, constitutes a "reasonably large" amount of content?

Infact, the only absolutely correct statement in those questions is "DVDs can be mass produced"

>the test undermines the student's actual ethics
Let me answer to you as a paediatrics resident (in Europe).

It's not about undermining the student's ethics.

Ideally, they want *only* the students whose ethics conform to the "legal ethics" (which btw are decided by doctor committees and very sensible 99% of time).

That way the student won't have an internal conflct between his ethics and the hospital's ethics code of conduct.

Such conflicts lead to stupid (even medically) decisions when an inexperienced doctor is under pressure, snd also lead to legl nightmare for the whole clinic.
That's why they need to weed these students with "divergent" ethics codes out.

Second ideal would be students whose ethics agree 90% of the time with the formal ethics code of conduct, and when it doesn't they have the brains to choose the formal ones over theirs. Again, the goal is to minimise internal conflict for the decision maker.

So, if your ethics diverge from the formal ones *and* you don't have the accumen to put the formal ones before yours, they don't want you.
This is all the test is about.

you think fiddlin' yer little js app is more important or requires more mental effort than saving someone from a heart attack?

Pretty much this. You can argue ethics all you like, but the ER is not the place to be doing it.

Some faggot named Hipster Douchebag?

What shape are they? Also if you told me you didn't have your A+ during an interview I wouldn't hire you because you're a worthless pedant. What you're bringing up has no bearing on the question and answer

C

Good deduction. Nitroglycerine actually is used in MIs, but it's acute treatment used to dilate the blood vessels to the heart and stop chest pain
The question asked what would help the patient in the long run, which would be beta blockers

Get a court order, you're always given one and the rage the anti-vaxxer/Jehova's Witness parents have against you is glorious. I've even been sued once, the hospital dealt with it and it was thrown out
>How dare you treat our child! We want then to die because of our beliefs!