Why haven't you accepted the teachings of based Polan?

Why haven't you accepted the teachings of based Polan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_involvement_in_the_2003_invasion_of_Iraq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Task_Force_White_Eagle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stare_Kiejkuty_(base)
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I know better than to listen to >Polish intellectuals

Poland is poor

>Canadian Intellectuals

>poland
>more like pooland lmao

but I've accepted it

>be poland
>fight tooth and nail against Nazis
>civilians get genocided, towns get burned
>rewarded with a shitty forcibly enforced economic system
vs
>be netherlands
>spread asscheeks to nazis
>get money

Well, in fact most of us truly enjoy falldown of so called 'Western World', and our country would rather gain more from niggerisation and pauperisation of the West than from waking up nationalist demons in it that could turn against us, like it happened many times in history. Our current government is a bunch of village idiots, don't pay any attention to what they say.

It's improving. Also, note the homogeneous Warsaw is improving while heterogeneous Malmo is going down the drain. Clearly, the teaching of Polan should be heeded.

9/11 happend when we had less that 1 % arabs. Sandniggers are still going to attack no matter what, it's the countries that mess around in the middle east that get affected anyways

9/11 was an inside job, your government did it to you, you brainless jew-ruled ape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_involvement_in_the_2003_invasion_of_Iraq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Task_Force_White_Eagle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stare_Kiejkuty_(base)

Islamic terrorist attacks in Poland: 0

Lmao they attempted a terrorist strike here.

Poland can only speak the truth.

Praise King Poland.

this
Western scum must be destroyed.

>Sandniggers are still going to attack no matter what
Unless you show them that you're stronger than them. Bomb a town ever time they do a large scale attack. Attack the harbors where pirates make port and no harbors will let them make port.

>it's the countries that mess around in the middle east that get affected anyways
It's the countries that retaliate in a weak and unintelligent way that get effected anyways

>immigration
>meanwhile fucking loads of poles come here and live in separate shithole ghettos

ahh yes

>Unless you show them that you're stronger than them. Bomb a town ever time they do a large scale attack.

lol

I see niggers, sandniggers and other Western human trash of various nationalities everyday in my city. If this faggot wants to be credible, may he remove them first, before he begins to lecture others.

Yeah it's not as if we didn't fight back and many dutch soldiers and civvies died in both the netherlands and the dutch indies.

Having Arabs and muslims in your country is like keeping a wild animal like a fox as a pet: it will tear up your couch and shit on your rug and you still need to pay for his food.

nice meme, here's another

>arabs and muslims
and blacks*

But we wouldn't keep them here. You would.

I really don't care what westerners think about us, I won't go to your countries, it's not safe there. There will be more attacks. I will enjoy my shithole, you can die.

By "in your country" I meant in "a country".

Haha nice. Can I save it?

I see 0 niggers and sandniggers in my city, thanks fuck

it's all yours, my friend

have a r*re pepe while we're at it

Those who live outside of Poland are not Polish. The fact that they live in your country doesn't mean that we should tolerate non-Polish human trash in our country. I am deeply insulted by the fact that i see fucking foreign animals everyday in my city in huge quantities although yet 10 years ago it was 100% Polish and monoethnical city.

nice wasnt some people from saudia arabia coming to paris specifically to fly into buildings

It was general radicalization due to growing political islam.

It did happen because multi culturalism because europe is a bunch of fucking morons and dont know how to do diversity right, their brand of diversity is just to lump everyone together and hope for the best.

Should have taken a cue from america during its immigration heyday and forced people to assimilate with glorious melting pot ideology.

do you hate all foreigners or just the non white ones?

I dislike people from so called "West", no matter what their race and nationality is.

>Poles hate it when they see non Poles immigrating to their country
>would gladly immigrate to another country themselves
Ah yes Poolish hypocrisy. I hope your free EU monies dry up after Brexit. You would have been a shithole without them

What book would you recommend? The Art of War is next on my list, but I don't know how to read it without looking like >pic related

Those who move out from Poland are not Polish. A Pole is a person who lives in Poland and pays taxes here.

>would gladly
nope, it's not even safe for visiting

Hilarious and original

Towards the end of the war the Nazis did starve many of the Dutch and lots died. I wouldn't say they had an easy time but it definitely wasn't as bad compared to Poland.

this

no

What useful insights. Nobody has figured this our yet. What would we do without Polish sagacity and rapier sharp wit?

Was their country bombed to ash? 20% of their population was genocided? I don't think so... And most importantly: did they spend 45 years under communism?

Then why do Poles immigrate to the west in large numbers? Don't you guys live in a homogeneous paradise?

For money.

West destroyed our economy, hence we must earn money in Western countries now.

this
everyone wants to leaf this shithole filled with wh*te people

not everyone

everyone who isn't a useless alcoholic without aspirations

Literally nigger tier excuses, it's the same as "wahh le white man is keeping us down"

>useless alcoholic without aspirations
those are the ones who leave

Nice population growth faggot

They spend all their lives with Dutch language which is worse than communism.

But it is true. Western countries destroyed our industry and economy to get rid of competition, that's why we must work abroad now. Otherwise we would die here from hunger with 500 euro salaries.

Nice attack is a fake

Most of Europe is shit. If I could pick one country to live in, I'd pick Poland.

Comparison with other European countries

Not everyone. Just because Wyborcza said so, doesn't make it truth. Maybe you should stick to writing comments in Wyborcza and blaming catholic church for everything.

Not really though. Niggers were emancipated 200 years ago. Poland was freed from the Soviet Union two decades ago. Also Poland joined a large neoliberal union on false premises and suffers more from it than they gain.

>inb4 the EU pays to the Poland
They pay less than Poland has lost in workers, trade and industry that the EU has indirectly taken.

>be right wing
>be stupid
>be poor

>be mixed leftist humanitarian based god
>nice person
>smart
>educated
>liked
>dress nice, smell good
>rich

pick one and only one

there's more dignity in being poor and conservative than in being a rich cuck

Most of USA is shit. If I could pick one state to live in, I'd pick Alabama.

You forgot the
>after some time become third world

Why do you care so much about our natural growth? Every child born in Poland is Polish at least which can't be said about countries having higher natural growth ratio.

>sPAIN
>DEADrtoogal

Sweden isn't economically left wing, and has for example had extensive eugenics programs.

>by 2010 sweden will be a third world country
>by 2013 sweden will be a third world country
>by 2015 sweden will be a third world country
Man, this is taking forever

>picking the state with the most niggers
Nice job, Tomek.

What happened here in 2001 and 2011? I don't remember anything special

>strawman
>strawman
>strawman

wew

>and suffers more from it than they gain
Vasa, please.

>You pick one of the poorest states with shitty white people and shitty black people

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who haven't invested in Eastern Poland

They do. Only the rich of the receiving country solely benefit from immigration. The poor of the receiving country and the country of origin suffer the most. Also enforced free trade destroys domestic industry, which destroys families, individuals and so on.

this, pls invest, send monies to me and I will take it from there
t. eastern polander

You'd expect it to be in 2004 and on, since y'all join the EU then.

I don't see how you helping the Poles buy BMWs and gold chains are going to get you rich tbqh

>tfw from southeast Poland

politicians =/= intellectuals

So you're shaming poor people now? How hateful!

north poland=best poland

>So you're shaming poor people now? How hateful!

90% of Westerners whom i ever met in my life were poorer than me and most of Poles that i know, and i come from worker-family. Seriously, it is a nice thing to go to, lets say Norway, earn good money while employer pays for room and food, and come back with money to Poland, but i would never want to live in Western country, because everybody there is as poor or poorer than in Poland usually.

that's the point because you picked Poland, why do I have to explain ironic shit to americans, for fucks sake, no child left behind, for sure

that doesnt make any sense at all. are you high?

It makes sense, dude. You are impoverished by very high taxes and generally much higher cost of life than we have here in Poland. If i earn 1200 euro in BRD and come back with this money to Poland, i can live here like king, while if i had to live in Germany, i would live like a hobo with such money.

People stopped having babies.

Slovenians are in no position to criticize any other countries

But I'm not criticising countries, just you retards.

Of course, we're east europe, crime and apocalypse, vodka, communism, something someting, send food.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

this guy is absolutly right, specially the immigration part, we should close the border to poland. last year over 200.000 poles immigrate to us.

>over 200.000 poles immigrate to us.

At the same time 250.000 came back to Poland with money, kek

don't forget the cars, kek

would Poland prefere an uncucked Germany?

nderlands are whores, poland fought with honour

>sweden gets aid
>it wasn't even in the war except profiteering from it and others suffer

REEEEEEE ALL SWEDES MUST DIE!!!

the poles aren't the ones comitting terrorist attacks, damn

Of course not

only if they had Pilsudski back in the government

they steal cars, maschines, tractors and other expansive shit. they damage our economy pretty much with this, more reasons to close the borders.