iphone or android? contd.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/technology
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cute pic

nice

kasia?

>a thread died for this

There's already a smartphone thread up OP, stop spamming Sup Forums with the same image over and over.

shes 14

tipii

If you have the money? iPhone SE or 6S, avoid the iPhone 6. If you get an iPhone be sure to only update it to a newer version of iOS if other users report it to be ok that is, the newer version doesn't take a huge hit on battery life and performance. If your version of iOS is becoming outdated but you need to update it just sell your iPhone and get a newer model.

Let me know if she still has that body at 18

Apple is a poverty brand.

If you flash an Apple logo and actually try to show it off, you're broadcasting that the most expensive thing you own was bought on a $29/mo payment plan.

cool bory, sto

>When you spend more time hacking your phone than you do your actual computer

And?

you fucking sick fuck, shes a child basically

So what? You're trying to tell me shes not attractive? Don't kid yourself.

>install office, messaging app and cloud (optional if you use one drive)
>???
>profit

T. Xiaomi redmi 3s user and former iPhone 4-6 user

This

how the fuck do you know that though

nothing attractive here, thats not how a real woman looks like

iphone if you like being anally raped by immigrants.

> Apple is cucked
> Google is cucked
> Have no other choices(LOLWINDOWS)
> Feels bad man

Apple is lesser of two evils. Get an iPhone.

Qt

implying youll ever hook up with anyone you fucking weeb

that is an absolutely beautiful pussy

Shit body

gay

Who is this?

Also, android. You have more control, custom roms, etc.

That's Miley Cyrus I think lmao

she wasn't 14 when the pics were taken, and she certainly isn't now.

Been a long time since I've seen a brool cory sto

>android is foss
>iOS is not
What do you think?

You say this but actual rich people have iphones too. And everyone knows about phone plans so no one assumes you're rich anyway.

The "tryna look rich argument" is so shit.

it's just a picture, dude

Her name is tippi, she's br and has a kid now.

ruined

Looks like it's back to the flip phone for me.

So long botnet, hello 7 day battery life.

And?

bloomberg.com/technology

Apple is getting slapped around nicely by the Chinese. Hopefully it forces them to improve (helping the rest of the world).

what kind of burgers does she eat hot damn you americans

I still go with Android despite the fact some of these devices work terribly and -need- a custom ROM. Also the pricing. My Moto g4 does what I would need on a phone and nowadays can be bought for what, 150 bucks? Yeah. iPhone SE costs 3 times that and being the cheapest iPhone I consider it not as good or usable.

14 is legal where I live

Literally no reasons to get an iPhone. A $800 dumbphone.

God bless Sup Forums
I love you fucks

Pakistan?

Nigga even in Germany AoC is 14

I would use a Blackberry OS phone if LINE were supported. Here in Japan, not having it is social suicide. So I use Apple instead.
Personally I hate smartphones. I don't want to watch 4k anime or compile gentoo while waiting for the train. I don't care if my phone doesn't have a SD card slot. It's a phone, not a computer. iOS is secure and not made by a fucking ad company. It's the safest bet for people like me.

Anywhere but SJW countries, really

that girl is like 13 years old and has a navel piercing
what the fuck

nice shaved cunny
You can see it in her eyes she had tasted dick already.

8.0 on my 5x blows and im too lazy to fuck with it.

FEELS BAD MAN

He was arrested for fucking her.

14 is legal in tons of places, it's a normal age of consent, but not in Pakistan where age of consent is 16 for girls and 18 for boys.

>where age of consent is 16 for girls and 18 for boys
What the fuck
No, seriously
What the FUCK

android is a little bit less shitty imo
but both of them disgusting

>The "tryna look rich argument" is so shit.

It's true though... People only get it because they try to look rich. Actual rich people who have iphones have them because they are technologically illiterate and hear that it's easy to use and to be considered gay friendly by showing off a technological version of sodomy.

Muslim countries with age of consent like to set it high. Tunisia has age of consent at 21 or 24 or something.

>Pakistan
Sister Fister

I'm more confused with there being different AoCs for boys and girls

does apple even have default apps that you can change?

if I click on a picture can I change it to open in a different app than the default one?

Girls grow up earlier than boys, both physically and mentally. I think 16 for girls and 18 for boys is sane, maybe I would go one year higher.

Muslims fuck boys more than girls. Especially little ones.

You are confusing muslims with priests

I don't this he is.

how? got any recent pic?

Apple is less botnet. Apple, flip phone or no phone.

I want my next phone to be iOS, but I'm worried about the continuing removal of features. First the headphone jack, and according to rumours, the fingerprint scanner is next.
I certainly won't buy a phone without a jack, and the SE is too small. That leaves the 6S, which is still hugely overpriced considering its age and will be obsolete soon enough.

>but not in Pakistan where age of consent is 16 for girls and 18 for boys.
how does that work? does only one side need to consent?

>ctrl+f 3DPD
>0 results

The ABSOLUTE state of Sup Forums.

She needs to replace her razor

>this picture

PD does not apply when she thicc

It's time you fucking weeaboos realized you're just a small minority on Sup Forums.

I have jolla which runs sailfish, but the shit is so fucking bad it's not worth it. Better be goy than use something that's totally under the grid

implying that i already havent, and unlike you i can get a real woman, i dont need to resort to being fucking pedo

>14 is legal in tons of places, it's a normal age of consent
Only in non-free eurofag countries and arab shitholes

>tfw turn on news
>"priest/politician held on child sex charges"

literally happened every day for like 2 months a year back in the uk

>how does that work? does only one side need to consent?

No, both families of the people involved need to consent. There must be signed contracts that people consent and they even mark the event with a party. (There is no such thing as consensual sex without marriage in Pakistan. Everything else is by definition illegal)

So the people involved needs to be old enough to sign contracts that they consent

Fucking dis!!!

Bought a Moto G4 for $150 a year ago and have always been an iPhone user. It's the same shit except with an iPhone, except Google isn't raping you.

So Apple rapes your wallet while Google rapes your information. Additionally, if your iCloud account and Google account are compromised, it's the large belly of information held in your Google account that will fuck you.

So- I prefer iPhones.

Alabama?