Explain yourself

>frontpage is basically generals, chat and circlejerk.

Nice subr*eddits, fags. GREAT job.

>frontpage

I believe you're thinking of the catalog. Also, you should probably start using that more so you can lurk instead of making half-assed meta threads like this you massive faggot.

there's literally nothing wrong with reddit

He's right. Reddit is an awesome place for good content. It has its bad stuff, of course.

Dumb neneposter

There are too many generals in this board.
Create /gg/ and move all those generals to there already.

t. newfag who is assblasted that generals are the only part of Sup Forums he can't seem to fuck up

t. newfag who wasn't here before /vg/ and doesn't know that creating it made both boards a lot better.

Would you rather have every stupid question in /sqt/ be its own thread? I sure wouldn't.

Yet we let go the best one because muh rulz

Are you dense?
/sqt/ can have their on thread on /gg/.

Look at this picture. Just look at it. She won at life, she will never experience hunger, misery or loneliness. She can throw herself at a 70 year old CEO and take all of his shares when he dies. She will always have 10+ potential partners at her fingertips. She will never has to value her money, she can just take more from her husband. I can't help myself to be not envious, to be honest.

Then you'd be complaining about how de-generaled Sup Forums is nothing but "AYYMD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT" threads and people asking "wut phone iz gud??"

filters, use them.
no seriously, maked the whole neo-Sup Forums vibe go at least back to 2011-ish

She's going to lose her good looks by 30.

If you ignore the generals Sup Forums is already that.
With the generals moved to another board there will be room for more insightful discussion for the other threads while the generals circlejerk in their own board.
There are literally no downsides of doing this.

>anime cancer on the front page
explain yourself yourself

Yeah sure thing

Why would moving the generals away create insightful discussion in the non-generals when there's none of that now?

>>>/facebook/

>tfw Sup Forums is made up threads
classic Sup Forums
good job, fags

See

Better than circlejerk, fashion, tech support, stackoverflow and consumer electronics chat.

I think much of the mindless chatter should be moved to an IRC or Discord

Maybe we could have one advertised on the main page

Dump 3dpd poster

She's probably depressed like most of us.
Stop it.

>front page
you mean you don't use catalog by default?