Your PC is monitored

>your PC is monitored
T-thanks microsoft. Also botnet preview thread, I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

purl.stanford.edu/tf565pz4260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's the target audience for this? Who wrote this text?

>we need access to literally everything

>core i7
>3GB Ram

It's a vm

>wanting to interact with "people"

New settings for linking the botnet to your phone (no windows phone support, lel9 and cortana

>I can't read
virtualtrash users everybody

The old control panel is broken

kek

"advanced options" for "apps"

u hve kooby wirus. pay tree hunderd dahller and a premium technical suppowt agent will be helping you immediately.

>DESKTOP-JCMPQKF
You were too dumb to install Windows yourself and had to get a computer workshop to do it for you.

>find my device is "ON" by default
what did microsoft mean by this???

It's a virtual machine, retard. win10 picked that name automatically

kek

so what is actually new in this update? It was supposed to be a big UI overhaul but now it's like nothing

Nothing really, I guess that isn't part of the previews or the next update
Let's see if the next version has anything

they claim that the Start menu, taskbar and some other things use "fluent design" and that they're much smoother and better. Is that true?

This build's UI is literally the same as the one used in the current stable version

nigga you can look for yourself and then roll back it isn't magic
and fluent design is only slowly being implemented you aren't going to see another windows XP -> 7 or 7 -> 8 change for a while

New(?) user groups

That's coming in the fall creators' update or whatever, don't think it's on insider preview yet.

why would you need to find your computer

When a nigga takes it

>active hours are 8 AM to 5 PM
Didn't know sleep was being active.

>3gb RAM

but why?

Because my system has 8GB total, and this is a vm

One does not simply VM with 8GB RAM.

>implying I read the thread before auto-shitposting the first thing I think of

8GB is still enough.

>admits to shitposting

>replies

I'm australian

take away the shadows and it'd be a great match

I think this phenomenon has a name, but I can't remember what it is

Basically when there's a bunch of literal retards in the market, they ruin the market for rational people. For example, let's say there's a cancer-causing additive prevalent in most processed food. Well supply chains get established, and now any rational actor that wants to NOT get cancer has to pay a massive premium for the privilege, buying niche products from low-stock specialty stores.

Same story here. The vast majority of normies who don't give a fuck about privacy or datamining are ruining the market for everyone else. Forced to skirt around the margins with open source, poorly supported platforms with terrible UI that aren't user friendly in the slightest.

We are being fucked over because normies are retarded sheep.

spam is tolerated there :)

Mootkins will NEVER be spam

Tyranny of the majority

>inb4 botnet
It's just an old laptop and I already tried to switch it to at least Ubuntu and Linux Mint but most of the hardware won't work so I just let it stay to Windows 10.

new control panel layout, they added the row on the right

no one gives a shit that microsoft was the last one to sell private user data like all sites were doing. they had to do it. once you're an adult you will understand these things

bing search is now automatically launched through windows search

New "performance" setting

New environment variable editor

Scaling of old applications still looks like shit, but isn't blurry any more

kek

They wouldn't program their computers to deliberately slow other browsers, would they?
would they?

you're doing it wrong, it's ninite.com

Still the best OS.

Windows picks those random names automatically. You can change it later tho.

What is a notebook: The post.

>some linux fag is so bored he install a VM just to spam pics of an OS he detests

yall need some games already

Games on Linux? Dream on.

>Windows prevented an unrecognized app from running.
>Don't run.
The only option to choose is not to use the program you started.
Sasuga, MS.

>VM
>3GB Ram
Are you a RAMLet?

Really makes you think, right

Steve Ballmer.

try and guess my other post from the deluge of shit screenshots

8GB
No bully pls

For what purpose

32 bit OS, 64 bit processor....

Can't run this on x64:
Anyway, it's just a VM

This shit is just plain confusing without an actual visual cues.

>no way to recover password
>what is CMD
All you need is admin or root access, which is easy as fuck to get

>Using windows
>In the era of 2017
Some people are retarded

TOP FUCKING KEKE

Will this new update kill my linux partition?

My ssd setup:
sda 8:0 0 111.8G 0 disk
├─sda1 8:1 0 30G 0 part /
├─sda2 8:2 0 500M 0 part
└─sda3 8:3 0 81.3G 0 part /windows

sda2 is probably some windows boot stuff.

>reddit spacing

Here is the great irony of the whole reddit-spacing thing. It's actually Sup Forums spacing. It predates reddit and was used on Sup Forums first. You guys are literally too young to actually know this and the userbase has grown quite rapidly during your time, enough to drown out old memes. Your generation is not actually conscious. You are entirely unaware of the real history because you were not there for it, so you look to Reddit, which actually inherited it from Sup Forums, and you confuse where it came from with where you are seeing it now.

It would be like going to America, eating spaghetti, going to Italy, eating spaghetti, and then saying "lul American cuisine". You are all confused children and just do not really know what you are talking about or even understand where things come from.

But the spacing itself was born from Sup Forums, largely because of how poorly walls of text display and because it was easier to read that way. If you doubt this, just take a look at the Stanford Sup Forums archives from 2008. purl.stanford.edu/tf565pz4260

While yes, Reddit existed in 2006, but no one from that time period would have used it. Meanwhile, Sup Forums had existed for several years at that point and the spacing convention had already been adopted. You guys were just not there, I was. I can prove this if I go through that archive, find my old tripcode, and show that spacing convention in use even then.