Amerifags BTFO

Amerifags BTFO
archive.is/Spaav

Haha joke's on the hackers because my credit sucks

Jokes on them they got too much information and now every lender will be more skeptical for a while.

I wonder if this is just all bullshit? Perhaps its hype leading up to series 3 of Mr Robot, which is due very soon.
And we all remember what the primary goal of F Society was in the show, right?

>one company controls data on 1/2 of all Americans
I'm really starting to question the Libertarian premise about free market competition.

It seems like the trustbuster Teddy Roosavelt was right, the free market has a natural tendancy towards monopoly. Just look at Google, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter.....etc. You have these massive platforms that control 95% of the market with virtually no competitors. Then they use this monopolistic position to abuse the consumer.

I mean just think about it. On the internet there's virtually 0 startup cost, and very low running cost. Market entry-ism is about as easy as can be, and yet we see the formation of these massive global conglomerates.

Why was there just one company controlling data on 1/2 of America? Why wasn't it 50 smaller companies? Or 10,000 local regional companies?

America doesn't have a free market. do you have any idea how many crazy regulations are out there?

Brits and Canadians are affected, too. That said, I have Identity Theft Shield, so I'm not too worried.

>I'm really starting to question the Libertarian premise about free market competition.
The theory is that such institutions couldn't exist in a free market, that regulations essentially allows the government to pick winners and losers.

This.

>Implying this is because of too much regulation and not enough

I don't claim to be an expert, I simply quoted the theory, which DOES hold some weight, from what I can see. It's borderline impossible to bring new competition to the car market, for example.

But yeah, this is the OSHA handbook that a small industrial shop I used to work at looked like. It gets updated every year, and its nothing BUT regulation.

How is regulation hampering competition to Youtube? Or Google? Or Twitter?

And yet they have these massive monopolies, that are getting more and more centralized all the time. Google bought up Youtube, and continues to buy up all kinds of promising startups. It's almost become a meme, if your startup does really well you'll get to sell to Google.

They're growing larger and larger, and starting to branch out into other industries, such as transportation and product delivery services. They are consuming everything, like a massive amoeba.

>How is regulation hampering competition to Youtube? Or Google? Or Twitter?
When did I claim it was? I'm not a libertarian. I was just saying that I could see how the argument they were making could make sense in certain situations, as well as arguing that the US is not a free market.

For the same reason that years ago where were hundreds and hundreds of independent banks and today, there are but a handful.

Most large corporations go around the US regulations by offshoring and lobbying favorable legislatures, corporate sponsorships for polititians is the only regulation you need

Software patents are one way that big companies bully "the little guy".

Benny just told him "no matter who is in the white house, we will always own you"

You can deregulate the government to levels of hong kong, but that's it. State is nothing more then a community of who own land that is public property, That Community people then gives private properties to people who also live in that land.

When you remove the public owners of land, and allow the land then to be own by private property owners...you basically end up with a closed society similar to dictator/feudalism/monarchy/etc. It's not really possible to create a open society if that society is owned privately by a few folk. State is a very abstract entity, it's not really something can be removed from existence.

There is no 'market' without regulation. A monopoly is the end result of a lack of regulation. Just like when you want a good garden you have to cut back some to let other things grow that might not be as strong but that you want. If the plants were able to lobby the gardener and the gardeners were not too wise and didn't know which plants they wanted anyway you'd have the analogy of the US.

>mfw chose to buy debit instead of credit card
>all my neetbux savings are safe
lmaoing @ ur life creditfags

>the free market has a natural tendancy towards monopoly.

This is because humans have a desire to fit in so they will follow the same bandwagon everyone else uses. People also have the tendency to take the path of least resistance. Another product might be slightly superior, but since none of your friends use it it becomes easier to just go with the popular option instead. These two tendencies lead to monopolies.

Well they have your name, address, and ssn.
So they'll just open a credit card in your name. Enjoy debt collectors.

explain the black market

I'm yuropoor and this already makes me mad, how the fuck do you guys cope

I'm starting to like the concept of national issued identity cards.
At least you know when Muhammad took it and some places already have a cryptographic signatures on them.

It's nothing but a bump in the road. Why do yuropoors think that life in Burgerworld is so unbearable?

>Implying I use credit
That's a scam

You don't need to use credit to be in their database naive user.
Ever had a job or rented a house?

>be amerifat company
>be forced to obey amerifat company sensei-card and visa
>can't into secure
>bribe pci auditor
>get hacked

classic

>hackers have all your information
>equifax sold millions of dollars of stock the moment they found out
>they're offering a year's free service of a service that they have no business charging for as an apology
>if you take it you waive your right to sue

the best part is knowing that there will be absolutely zero consequences for this.
america: where you can get away with literally anything if you're rich enough.

That's not just America, it's the same everywhere, at least in the first world.
Rich company leaders are virtually never held up to the fuck ups their companies do.

they won't even get hurt over this, though.
in five years they might get a $100,000 fine for it.

the only upshot of all of this is that it might - finally - put to bed this ridiculous idea of using your SSN for everything and encourage the government to give its people a proper, secure authentication system. the right will complain about being tagged like cattle but it's better than having your life savings stolen by some russian with a thinkpad.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

who told donald trump about Sup Forums

so where do I download the data?

how's your russian

Too much regulation and the big businesses begin to use it in their favor and it's too difficult or too expensive for the little guy to have a chance to compete

banks don't open up once you give them your SSN. They use secure authentication.

But in the event that you get phished or skimmed, the bank will pay you back.

So you're just arguing for more control... so the banks can maybe save money?

you can't honestly believe SSN is a perfectly-sufficient way to prove your identity in the modern world.

no and that is why it's not the way you prove your identity to, for example, a bank.

this is about more than banks. this is about people using the information stolen from equifax and using it elsewhere, not just at banks.

Jamal is going to love this

>Bill Clinton deregulates the media and telecoms
>now all media in America is controlled by a few companies

>free market
Bitch we've been an Oligarchy for a while now and it doesn't matter if you believe in the Libertarian premise or not, it only matters what the wealthiest individuals and corporations want.

u amd?

You mean the federal reserve

Patent laws for one. But they aren't monopolies. There are tons of competitors for all of these things, and you and everyone else choose to use those competitors. People simply choosemto use those 3 because they view them as better than the alternatives, and they very well might be, however this does not stop the existence of other platforms.

If people want to sell their startup to Google how is this a problem? It's their company to sell. You're being increibly hyperbolic.
Well that's the entire point of a credit company, they collect data so that it is easier to identify whether someone is financially risky or not, going to regional companies would be incredibly inefficient unless they had some manner of central database between them, in which case you end up in the same situation.
>Government gives large sums of money to major telecoms so they can expand and improve
>They use this to buy and expand and improve
>Smaller companies can't compete with government handouts
>"The market did this"
Shiggy